[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Thoughts?
>>
File: jeff.jpg (19KB, 422x360px) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
19KB, 422x360px
He looks like this guy
>>
why does he wear the scarf?
>>
guaton culiao
>>
I can't even fathom how you could possibly wear that scarf thinking you look like some badass anime character when in reality you're just a fat fuck
>>
File: lol.jpg (1MB, 1874x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
1MB, 1874x1080px
>>
>>385686482
to hide the third chin
>>
>>385687117
sounds like a big guy
>>
>>385686609
this guy gets it
>>
Someone post the story.
>>
didnt he get BTFO recently?
>>
Did he win GOML?
>>
>>385687993
Lost evo to a character he would constantly go on twitter to talk shit about.
>>
>>385687993
Yes
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? Not even meming. He plays smash yea?
>>
>>385688287
Wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly became a Bayo main and from that point onward the community were totally fine with her.

That's exactly what happened with Diddy.
>>
>>385688384
He's the best sm4sh player. Everyone hates him because he wins too much. Pretty shit reason to hate someone though. It's not his fault everyone sucks.
>>
>>385688585
>best sm4sh player
>lost evo
>>
>>385688585
I could beat zero
>>
>>385686482
it's his version of the fedora
>>
>>385686676
He started wearing it because his mom gave it to him before going to America, after a while it became his shtick
>>
>>385688585
> Constantly bitch about a top tier saying how it's cancer and how the community should stop playing him
>Ends up maining said top tier
>People call him a tier whore
>Makes videos saying lol I play to win of course I play top tiers
That's why people hate him.
>>
>>385689905
dont forget being a whiny bitch on twitter and then deleting it for a while after he lost EVO
>>
File: 1467475540000.png (87KB, 220x278px) Image search: [Google]
1467475540000.png
87KB, 220x278px
He's a bit of a douche, but yeah, his Diddy is great. Never follow a player's twitter if you want to keep liking them. I made this mistake with Klaige of Guilty Gear fame.
>>385688691
>Evo is the only tournament that matters
How to spot a casual that doesn't actually care about competitive games for more than 1 month out of the year, the equivalent of a football fan that only watches the world cup. He consistently gets top spots in many tournaments throughout the year. You can argue that this is because they're smaller than Evo and that Evo has a huge international presence while non-sponsored players don't go to smaller majors, but he is undeniably skilled.
>>
>>385690454
evo also has Bo3 until the very close
>>
>>385686305
massive faggot
glad he got BLACKED at EVO
>>
>>385688460
Well Diddy got a hard nerf and many had given up on him until Zero turned him back into the menace everyone was familiar with.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.