[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you excited for TWAU S2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39KB, 460x215px
TWAU is coming out in 2018 and in a week or so the new batman telltale will be out. Are you excited for them? Will you buy them? Watch them?
>>
I agree with most of /v/ when they say that these aren't really games. But I love them and will definitely pick both of them up.
>>
>enjoying telltale
kys
>>
>>385682506
I dont think they're video games either. I just watch playthroughs of them and treat them as a movie.
>>
I haven't bothered with TT since TWAU, so I have no idea if they're even any good still.
>>
>>385682406
Wolf Among Us is the only interesting TellTale series, I will likely get it if it comes out.
>>
I loved the first one, but will thread lightly with the sequel, I don't want them to fuck it up like they did the walking dead.
>>
>>385682406
I'm excited for TWAU and thats about it. I stopped caring about TWD after the third or so episode of the last season. Don't give a crap about Batman.

What I do want is a second season of Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones. those two and TWAU are the only one of there series that are any good.
>>
>>385684694
what would they even do for borderlands season 2 story? Just keep hunting vaults?
>>
>>385685454
that was kind of what the ending of Borderlands 2 was implying so yes.
>>
I stopped caring about TT after I played Season 2 of TWD.

I just want another season of Strong Bad.
>>
File: 1500343115326.jpg (23KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1500343115326.jpg
23KB, 700x525px
>>385682406

TWAU was amazing for the first two episodes, then went to shit other than putting one of the tweeds in the ground. Gimmie TFTB 2 or maybe Sam & Max for fucks sake Telltale
>>
File: 65041651615.png (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
65041651615.png
71KB, 640x360px
Fuck TWAU

TFB Season 2 when?
>>
File: 1339788113300.jpg (14KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
1339788113300.jpg
14KB, 337x253px
>>385682406
is going to be shit because telltale just craps out this games with no attention to quality, is a factory, there's no fucking creativity in what the do now, fuck them
>>
>>385682406
The premise for the series is terrible because it's a prequel of an existing story, and said story already killed of DOZENS of possible characters because of fairy-tale genocide.
>Bigby is always going to doggystle Snow White
>Nothing meaningful is ever going to happen to any character that exists within the comics
>The only exception is Dwiddle Dee, but he's minor character already
>All animal-characters are going to get shipped to the farm regardless

They literally could have picked ANY other fairy tale character not in the comics--which is a shitton of potential characters, but literally two-thirds of the game includes the main ones.

My only kudos to Telltale was creating The Crooked Man, Bloody Mary, and George-Pordge--literally every character that had anything meaningful happen to them.
>>
>>385682406
The only Telltale game i've played besides the first 2 seasons of The walking dead (2 was meh, 1 was pretty damn good). I ended up liking TWAU quite a bit

Hope they don't fuck it up, no clue how their newer games have been.
>>
And I forgot to mention, if you read the actual source material, as far as I read, the story was terrible
>The whole story is a metaphor for Israel, no joke
>All the fairytale creatures were forced from their homeland by some all-powerful force
>With Gepetto as the mastermind
>Fairy tale creatures have existed in our world for thousands of years
>Yet a shitton of murder and drama happens within a decade
>Werewolf Nazis
>Killer quiffs
>And everything from the character design to the writing is mediocre at best

Telltale was actually doing the author a favor by making his series actually seem interesting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.