[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Inputs from your controller get sent directly to the cloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 200_s.gif (24KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24KB, 263x200px
>Inputs from your controller get sent directly to the cloud
>The cloud sends hd video of your game directly back to your tv with little to no latency
>Processing is no longer done at your place
>This is the future
>>
>>385682151
The (((future)))
>>
No need to panic for now
>>
>>385682151
Neat, no more cheating
>>
>be australian
>server is in america
>all the broadband in the world can't account for those physical distances
not gonna happen for the same reason that competitive fps have client side hit detection
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 200x108px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 200x108px
>>385682960
Quantum entanglement FTL data transfer for video games.
>>
>>385683093
buzzwords, information cannot go ftl
>>
wait am I back in 2014 or whatever
what was the service with the tachyons meme called again
>>
>>385683367
People used to think the Earth is flat too.
>>
>>385683650
If anything, thinking that information can be instantly sent is the more primitive belief.
>>
File: onlive.jpg (106KB, 1420x727px) Image search: [Google]
onlive.jpg
106KB, 1420x727px
>>385683603
FUCKING ONLIVE

THAT WAS IT
>>
File: Flat.png (677KB, 774x752px) Image search: [Google]
Flat.png
677KB, 774x752px
>>385683650

Not for long
>>
>>385683710
>Humans from year 3000
>Looking back at shit people used to say about things they were confident will be impossible, forever.
>>
Let's Plays are a thing where people sit down to watch live streams or prerecorded videos of people playing video games.

How about Let's Play on demand You put the game into your PS4 Pro, you go into the game menu and select a "Let's Play" option that then submits a request for someone to literally play the game for you while you watch.

They get you trophies, they handle quests/missions/etc, and they even add color commentary if you pay extra.

This is the future of Let's Play.
>>
>>385683829
Stupid move if real, itll just make them double down on their nonsense
>>
>>385683829
I fucking (((told))) ya
>>
>>385682151
>little to no latency

unless you can make the speed of light faster there's gonna be noticeable latency unless that cloud is in your backyard
>>
>>385683829
wtf i love michael zuckerburg now
>>
>>385684119
>>385684547
it's fake you pol-dummies
>>
>>385683902
You cannot just use "we're not developed enough yet but in the future we will be" as an argument, the future isn't some sort of fairy tale where everything that people think they can't do right now will be possible.
>>
no, even fucking 9 year old retards would be like WTF IS THIS SHIT ITS LAGGY
>>
>>385684761
wtf i hate michael zuckerburg now
>>
>>385685038
Good
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.