[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: blocks-your-path.png (1020KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blocks-your-path.png
1020KB, 1280x720px
*blocks your path*
>>
Is my path blocked?
>>
>>385671767

Yes
>>
i don't play ass creed, what's the deal with this screenshot all the fucking time
>>
File: braaaaaaap.webm (392KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
braaaaaaap.webm
392KB, 480x360px
*BRAAAAAAPS my path*
>>
File: ac2 hug.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ac2 hug.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
*blocks ur path*
>>
>>385671687
If this held you up for more than 15 seconds you should an hero
>>
>>385671841
Really?
>>
>>385671917
>that look of shame when you miss his hug
>>
>>385671974

Yes
>>
>>385671687
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>385671917
>tfw you make it just in time and narrowly avoid a lifetime of regret
>>
>>385671930

It held up even the God of gaming, /v/'s guy, DSP for a while

https://youtu.be/j32xNRoXFDY?t=1h29m38s
>>
>>385671850
It requires a parkour move that hadn't been done so far in the game at that point, with no indication how to. Usually, you'd be able to jump from where he is to the post, instead, you must run up the wall to the side of the post, and jump to it at the top of your arc. That's all
>>
>>385671850
From what I remembered, it involved climbing a certain way that you probably never did throughout the entire game (from underneath the lamp while on the balcony?).

People would instead try to wall run up or jump to the beam from the side of the balcony and not reach it.

Probably wrong though.
>>
>>385672248
>>385672256
this is actually kinda hilarious, because when i watched a friend play one of these games for a bit it practically fucking dragged him by the dick through every little task and explained everything step by step
>>
>>385671917
Unironically restarted the game because I missed this
>>
>>385671850
You're up very high, and that particular post is glitched, so you have to risk a very deadly side jump for what should be a vertical hop.

For what it's worth, it was fixed in the remastered edition. Shame about the broken facial animations and character models.
>>
>>385672496
Same. The original PC version was brutal, considering my controller wasn't an Xbox controller.
>>
>>385672378
To be honest Asscreed does a poor job at properly explaining the player its controls and it doesn't help that it's poorly designed overall as they just stack up new moves and animations.

I'm playing Black Flag currently and it's a fucking trainwreck.
>>
>>385672867
That game is a trainwreck for many reasons, not the least of which is every goddamn tailing mission
>>
>>385672987
Everything piracy related is goat though. There's also some fun to be had in the assassination missions.
>>
>>385671876
brap posting isn't popular enough yet... ;_;
>>
>>385673263
I agree, I had a great time whaling, getting sunken treasure, the shanties, all of that was top notch. The Assassin's Creed gameplay is what felt outdated
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.