[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tanks>healer>dps prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1501196951602.jpg (185KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501196951602.jpg
185KB, 800x800px
tanks>healer>dps

prove me wrong
>>
league of legends is a bad video game
>>
>>385670190
Who needs other roles when you can go a full party of tanks
permastun is the name of the game and everything dies to it, and increased survivability means it's less likely to be taken down during a slip
But >>385670961 said it well
The resilience, or plainly said, strength of towers makes the game ridiculously and excruciatingly longer, they're a huge safe space and most early strategies revolve around baiting/displacing the enemy under a tower and CCing him to death. Oh wait, it's lol, the concept of displacement is too toxic for the community
I'm genuinely surprised they havent reworked my jam, anivia, into another of these meta approved abominations
>>
>>385670190
Alternative support > All
>>
File: mew.png (16KB, 301x390px) Image search: [Google]
mew.png
16KB, 301x390px
>>385670190
Shaco>tanks>healers>dps

(Laughs in duskblade)
>>
File: govs.png (59KB, 238x179px) Image search: [Google]
govs.png
59KB, 238x179px
A tank who is a support than can do dps>All
>>
>>385672535
Is shaco not shit and instadodge anymore?
>>
>>385672275
A Gangplank can easily destroy tanks. Same for Darius. A Lucian with Black Cleaver and Last Whisper can kite them to death. Add Elise or Red Form Kayn, that do percent health damage\a lot of cc and you are good to go for kill the entire team.
>>
>>385670190
no

see in any game, each is needed in its capacity for what it does:

tank takes hits and keeps enemy focus
healer heals tank
dps deals damage that tank can't

each one is needed, you can't do a fucking mythic WoW raid with fucking straight tanks and healers, you NEED dps too
>>
>>385670190
Tanking and Healers should be removed as a role from all games. Nobody except cucks and nu-males actually like to play them and they aren't actually necessary for taking down the boss/enemy team.
>>
>>385670190
Wrong.
Support Wizard>Self-Sufficiant Tank>CC Wizard>Summoner/Beastmaster DPS>Healer>Ranged DPS>"Mommy I got a booboo" tank>Melee DPS>DPS Wizard
>>
>>385672535
I gave up on LoL when they nerfed his blink range to be "more in line with flash" and he lost the ability to do many wall jumps that were unique to him.
>>
>>385670961
This, holy shit. Anyone who didn't quit after seeing for themselves the way that game is managed and balanced is a retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.