[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you Switch to the new Nintendo Switch ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1500402280503.gif (853KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
1500402280503.gif
853KB, 200x230px
Why don't you Switch to the new Nintendo Switch ?
>>
because splatoon is shit
>>
Got one launch weekend. Why?
>>
>>385668010

have yet to see one for sale.

also, while i loved splatoon i don't feel its worth dropping 350+ on
>>
>>385668010
It needs 4 more games that I want, splatoon is one
>>
Needs more games. Conversely, No More Heroes 3 finally releases.
>>
>>385668276
this
i'm not buying it just for splatoon, and mario and zelda or arms don't interest me at all.
need that pikmin 4 shit
>>
>>385668010
Kind of getting burnt out on splatoon 2
>>
I was going to get a switch for double cross but when that got canned my interest went out the window
>>
when I get the urge for splatoon I just load up the first one and dominate
>>
>>385668276
It has 4 More games you want. Or are you telling me smash bros, donkey Kong metroid and Mario doesn't interest you
>>
>>385669438

Donkey Kong?
>>
>>385669438
That doesn't interest me either.
>>
this open shilling for nintendo needs to stop
>>
>>385669518
Yeah, you know that shit is coming. That's why it kills me when people are like

>well before I buy the Switch let me see what it gets first

It's going to get some variation of the same shit Nintendo has given for the past 20 years. You either want it by now or you don't
>>
>>385668010
Because I hate shitendo. Most of their games are baby shit.
>>
>>385670704

Thats why I got one, really. Just thought "Its gonna happen sooner or later, might as well". Completely spur of the moment otherwise.
>>
>>385668010
Pokemon SWITCH to the polls!
>>
>>385668010

Marina
Marie, nah
>>
Because I'm older than 12.
>>
>>385668010
I dont need a switch or splatoon 2 to enjoy marina because you cant play as her or get to see her except the same shit everytime again and again. So nobody can enjoy her as result and you are all just stupid and lose your shit for nothing

>but muhh splatfests
Yeah no difference. The winner girl wont even dance or sing.
NO ONE CASES IF KETCHUP OR MAYONESE YOU SUCKERS

Btw I have a switch and am fucking disapointed in splatoon
>>
I can get a console that's 200 dollars cheaper and plays the games it has without paying absurd prices for ports. I would've picked the switch up if it had BC
>>
>>385669341
import it, switch is region free
>>
>>385671772
No
>>
>>385668010
No interest. PS4 and PC all the way!
>>
>>385673069
I want some multiplats with my multiplats !
>>
cant switch to something you cant find
>>
>>385668074
fpwp
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.