[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a hacked 3DS, should I pay for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
I have a hacked 3DS, should I pay for this?
>>
If you like the game buy it.
>>
No.
>>
For what reason?
>>
nope
>>
download AM2R instead it's better in every way.
>>
File: 1495309699183.png (229KB, 509x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495309699183.png
229KB, 509x500px
I haven't payed for a 3ds game since the hacks came out because I feel they're generally not worth it but I'm buying this because I want to support Metroid.
>>
If you want more Metroid games to come out in the future, yes.
>>
>>385661513
Yes
>>
>>385661832
Did you pirate any Ace Attorney games?
>>
I pirated Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World because I didn't really care about that game but this one actually feels like I ought to buy it.
>>
If you want more Metroid.
>>
>>385661513
no, hard mode is locked behind dlc. just pirate and apply patch that unlocks it, dont support this gay shit
>>
>>385662238
That doesn't negate buying the game, just cracking it once you have it.

With a hacked 3DS you could do that to full retail games too, can't you?
>>
>>385661992
Never played the series, why?
>>
>>385662402
It's just one of those "HOW DARE YOU PIRATE IT" things.

And you should.

Pirate the Trilogy on 3DS. I found that to be shit compared to the DS versions.
>>
Derailing thread:

Please help me decide which Nintendo DS should I buy, mainly for playing MH (also some others guy, the last Nintendo console I owned was SNES in 1990s).

So after asking anons and doing some research the decision is basically between
>Old 3DS
or
>New 2DS XL

I don't care about 3D and want to emulate games and have a convenient gaming experience (I'm a big guy with big hands).
>>
>>385661513
Is hacking a 3DS idiotproof or can you easily brick your device?

Anyone got a link for the procedure?
>>
>>385662326
you could but why bother spending the money in the first place? as an american, i fully believe in voting with my wallet.
>>
>>385661513
Yes, Anon
At least buy a game
>>
>>385663023
But isn't that? It's saying "thank you for renewing interest in Metroid but I do not want to purchase your physical DLC; please continue to make more games but stop locking content behind Amiibos", no?
>>
>>385663180
i appreciate the optimism, but you and i both know how dense Nintendo has been and continues to be. if people buy Metroid without the amiibo, they'll simply spin it as people not having an interest in harder difficulty modest because they didn't purchase that specific amiibo. if they do, they'll take it as a signal that it's a great economic plan to sell hard mode unlocks. you can't win with companies like that except by not giving them your money.
>>
Does /hbg/ have a good tutorial for hacking the O3DS to the newest, most efficient CFW? I did it like a year ago where it still requires internet and stuff, and I just want to fully restart with it, clean-slate hack
>>
File: hackerman.jpg (106KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.jpg
106KB, 1000x563px
>>385662593
Get a N3DSXL. The 2DSXL is on the latest firmware and isn't hackable (yet) though there is an exploit in the works.

>>385662627
You can brick your console if you have poor reading comprehension but it's hard to do. I've soft modded several 3DS for friends and never ran into issues.

>tfw friends thought I was some elite hacker for being able to open a PS3 and use a nor flasher to downgrade firmware even though I just spent 20 minutes following a youtube guide step by step to do it
>>
>>385662593
The O3DS has some hiccups while playing MH
>>
Is there any way to use cfw to pirate amiibo functionality? If so, I'll buy this but pirate the amiibo content.
>>
>>385663412
>The board members at a video game company will always absolutely will look for whatever solutions that will benefit YOU the least over solutions that are the most cost effective and economical
>>
>>385663838
Yes. You can download saves with all amiibo content unlocked if you don't want to spend money. If you want to spend a bit of cash you can write amiibo data to blank nfc chips using a smartphone.
>>
>>385663935
So, I'm guessing there'll probably be a "blank" save with the amiibo content unlocked almost immediately after the game comes out?
>>
>>385664052
That's generally how it has been going, yeah. It was the same on WiiU. You can download saves for any WiiU game with amiibo content that has it all unlocked.
>>
>>385663904
i'm not complaining, so please pay attention to what i'm saying. my argument is that they're not going to be moved any which way by support, so it's better to just serve yourself as a consumer.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.