[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawbreakers hypebread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

Why is nobody hyping the shit out of this? Literally best netcode since cs1.6, flawless fluidity and cool innovative shooter otherwise.

Name one flaw Im waiting
>>
>>385660524
shit lore
>>
>>385660727
Who the fuck cares about lore, even overwatch has only small nuggets. And how does that effect mp?
>>
>>385660875
>Name one flaw
>Except that one that doesn't count

lel

enjoy advanced warfare 2
>>
Shit visuals and shitty character design.
Gameplays pretty decent. Couldn't get into it because it looks like trash.
>>
>>385661048
Hmm u must be deaf

Let me repeat, its mp, story doesnt matter.

Also >advance payment 2
Nigga pls have you even played it, its like doom and overwatch
>>
File: doUCmDrH3aiH5R8Z5CMv3P.jpg (944KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doUCmDrH3aiH5R8Z5CMv3P.jpg
944KB, 1920x1080px
Robot Killers
>>
File: lawbreakers1280jpg-684a1f_1280w.jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers1280jpg-684a1f_1280w.jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
Play the free open beta, hc people will love it, i promise. Its next level fluid, its like csgo on lsd
>>
>>385660524

Go away cliff and stop wearing that cuck t shirt!
>>
>>385660524

one flaw would be the lack of hype itself. no playerbase yet
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>385660524
>Literally best netcode since cs1.6, flawless fluidity and cool innovative shooter otherwise
>>
File: 1465316468480.jpg (88KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1465316468480.jpg
88KB, 694x488px
>>385660524
>Name one flaw Im waiting

Nothing at all about the game feels remotely satisfying and everything that sounds good on paper just feels like a shit gimmick.

Would be passable as some kind of F2P game made by Chinamen
>>
>>385661440
most have played it the reality is.... its just dogshit
>>
>try to be a good Medic
>just can't get a handle of the fucking controls or the gun

Game could seriously benefit from a tutorial or a fucking practice range with bots. I'm really shit with most of the cast except for the black looking chick.
>>
It looks like every other multiplayer FPS that's come out in the last decade
>>
>>385660524
I watched about 20min of gameplay and it just doesnt sand out very much. Nothing made me go that looks so satisfying or skillful.
>>
>>385660524
Nexon
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (14KB, 146x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
14KB, 146x307px
Shitty cross between titanfall 1 and advanced warfare, probably gonna flop and have no PC audience.

It's clear that you are a shill for the devs, fuck off.
>>
It's a "realistic" Overwatch with worse character design
>>
God damn the characters are so fucking ugly.
And the gameplay is just boring and generic
>>
>>385660524
cliffy B

Overwatch and TF2 exist
>>
>random anti gravity
>shitty fps moba with the same problems as overwatch and league of legends
>bad characters
>bad maps that make no sense
>>
>>385664785

But it's worse because even the COD series knows to move on from the overdone futuristic setting. It's literally ahead of C O D in terms of overdoing a setting. Fucking garbage.
>>
>>385664837
Try and play it, I had the same initial reaction
>>
>>385660524
Looks like shit.
>>
Art direction is severly lacking.
Lack of contrast makes for uncomfortable play experience. Everything is brown gray and gritty.
>>
>>385664771
you do realize theres a practice range right? you practice all the characters like in overwatch as well
>>
You can tell when an OW fag plays this game because they can't aim and try to camp with abilities
>>
i had fun playing the ps4 version but the framerate is really unstable.
back to overwatch and tityfall 2
>>
This game is insanely fucking great & I can't wait for the release. The only flaw is that I feel like it'll be another Titanfall: super great gameplay but no playerbase.
It sucks when a game actually requires skill to play, not enough people are good enough/interested to play it.

Also I guarantee most of the people ITT haven't played the game. I'll agree that it doesn't look all that special when watching gameplay, but man it's actually ridiculously fucking fun to play.
>>
File: DF-2PB_W0AAIl6V.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DF-2PB_W0AAIl6V.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
best girl right here
>>
> Try out assassin character
> Wtf is a melee character doing in this fucking game
> Try out soccer game mode
> Wow it's fucking retarded
> No interest in trying the other classes

And into the trash it went
>>
Shitty characters and writing turn me off more than anything else.

The game is fuckin' great, but I don't tend to stick with shooters for long.
>>
>>385667741
>why is there a melee class?
>no interest in other classes
wut

Assassin's shotgun is pretty great too, anyway.
>>
This game literally hurts my eyes. How can a UI be so fucking terrible?
>>
It's slow and visually offensive. Worst UI since Battleborn.
Also Nexon is awful. Truly.

Quake Champions and UT4 are free products. Why would I play your game, Cliffy?
>>
>>385670183
I agree that the surrounding product is garbage but the actual gameplay is leagues ahead of UT4 and quake in terms of fun:autism ratio.
>>
File: elina.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
elina.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
game has legit the best rocketlauncher since TF2 soldier.
>double chain rocketjump out of base
>blind fire in zero G for maximum speed
>6 shots with insane direct hit damage
i like the game simply because they have a good rocketlauncher class (granted i think his shift has too much recovery and his Ult isnt fun and should probably be cancelable.
>>
I like it when they're so blatant it doesn't feel like you're talking to a person.
>>
>>385660524
>pvp shooter
>Nexon

Just put the game to the other trash. Also, PUBG is pretty much the go to game for normies
>>
this game was a fucking pile of steaming shit with a shitty UI, shitty controls, shitty lore, garbage maps, and coldsteel the hedgeheg level characters in beta.

is it any better in release.
>>
>>385660524
It's shit.
>>
File: 89779825.jpg (32KB, 461x288px) Image search: [Google]
89779825.jpg
32KB, 461x288px
>>385660524
For once I can agree even if OP is a shill. I was watching that one youtubers videos running through each games netcode, ping, etc. Lawbreakers was surprisingly at the top which makes you wonder just how jewish other companies are if fucking nexon has a game with the best netcode. The game itself is really fun it's too bad people are constantly comparing it to overwatch when the only similarities are that it's class based and characters have an ultimate. Other than that it plays well and I hope it does well.
>>
>>385672104
i played one of the super early beta weekends.
this open beta feels a lot more polished and the gameplay is much smoother.
i mean, it's still fee for 17 more hours or something, might as well try it again.
>>
>>385672119
>the netcode is good
>thus the game is good
>>
>>385660524
I thought it was an arena shooter but it's class based (more like ass gaysed).
>>
Holy shit, Cliffy is actually here advertising this shit.

First of all, fuck you, Cliff. You sold out PC because there was more money in consoles. Your game is DOA and rightfully so, you deserve this failure.

Cliff aside, the gameplay was a tad better than your average F2P shooter, but they completely and utterly ruined it when they added the medic.
>>
>>385661420
this, won't even give it the benefit of the doubt because I find the art so distasteful. Developers, always put your best foot forward, not your first morning shit.
>>
>>385670183
Cliffy isn't part of Epic anymore not to mention QC and UT4 are stillbirths if you can call having an open alpha and never updating a game as being birthed. Quake will never be successful because the community is too autistic to let the game be anything but a carbon copy of Q3 with no cute characters or single player(why) WHY.
>>
>>385672448
Epic didn't make Lawbreakers, dipshit.
>>
>>385660524
played it for 30 minutes then uninstalled
Wraith was obnoxiously overpowered and the whole "no gravity" shtick was shit
>>
>>385672550
I only said cliffy isn't part of epic anymore so you must have read wrong; I never said lawbreakers was made by epic I just implied that without him UT is a dead series and not even worth mentioning.
>>
>>385673279
Nothing in your post or anything the person you responded to said suggests that's the case. Nice try to save face on an anonymous image board, dumbass.
>>
>>385660524
>Why is nobody hyping the shit out of this?

Barely anyone knows the game even exists. There is no marketing at all. The game is struggling to reach 3000-4000 players for an OPEN BETA. The game will quickly die after release, which is next week.
>>
>>385673279
But...you were talking about Quake in that post
>>
File: 1213523643714.jpg (113KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
1213523643714.jpg
113KB, 638x835px
>>385660524
>Name one flaw

Nexon. The flaw to end all flaws.
>>
>>385660524
>He want us to play Niggerbreakres
>Full of turbo- negro personajes

kys.
>>
>>385661420
>shitty character design

What would you call good character design then? You want colorful, sexy waifus with big butts like in Overwatch?
>>
>>385664880
>>385670183
>>385672059
The game being published by Nexon should be the first and only red flag you'll need to stay away. Even if the game is great now, they will find a way to ruin it forever and it'll be a wasted purchase before the end of the year.
>>
>>385665162
>random anti gravity
>random

???

This really is the shittiest board isnt it. Just fucking say things
>>
This has to be one of the most visually repugnant games I've ever seen, I can't put my finger on it but it actually disgusts me. Gameplay is fun but I just can't get past the visuals.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.