[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1483649479427.jpg (129KB, 640x400px)
1483649479427.jpg
129KB, 640x400px
>>
We've already gone over this dumbass
>>
>>385659563

this
II is CLEARLY better than III
>>
File: gccxxx.gif (1MB, 500x281px)
gccxxx.gif
1MB, 500x281px
there is no room for discussion when your fps is tied to your game speed

they literally had to rerelease the game because it was so thoughtlessly made
also
>those hitboxes
youre a fucking dipshit if you like 2 at all, let alone more than 3
>>
>>385658929
Dark Souls 3 is so polished and balanced that theres barely any threat, replayed it so many times that I can do it almost blindfolded but whats even the point if you breeze through it

Dark Souls 2 on the other hand is a great challenge at best and broken worst, still struggeling at some points after so many playthroughs

Something between those 2 games would've been perfect, but sadly its not DS1 for me, since Ive played that game last despite tight gameplay, the 2nd half is just a broken mess for me I never comepleted and one that I cant overlook without nostalgia

Come at me DS1 fags
>>
>>385658929
3>2
>>
File: zoinks.webm (730KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zoinks.webm
730KB, 1280x720px
Christ this thread again. How do people not realize it's entirely subjective? Dark Souls 3 appeals to some people, whereas Dark Souls 2 appeals to massive fucking faggots.
>>
Base game
DaS2 > DaS3

but

DaS3 + Ringed City >>>>> DaS2
>>
File: 1499616712300.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499616712300.png
2MB, 1600x900px
In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again
>>
They're all shit
>>
File: 14994320165342.jpg (49KB, 254x267px) Image search: [Google]
14994320165342.jpg
49KB, 254x267px
literal shit >>> DaS2
>"oy vey, lets change the movement so it feels like ur running around on the moon! people will luv that"
>>
>>385662174
kek this
>>
>>385662174
As someone who didnt play Dark Souls 1 first, I can tell you the movement feels exactly like DS 1 but slower (except for the fucked up hitboxes of course)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.