[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Early game ahahaha fuck you Jaden heres a little prank and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 64515451546156451544511.png (352KB, 536x738px) Image search: [Google]
64515451546156451544511.png
352KB, 536x738px
>Early game

ahahaha fuck you Jaden heres a little prank and also our master Kyle MOTHERFUCKING Katarn seems like a hack im going to join the darkside

>late game

JADEN WAIT PLZZZ DONT KILL ME IM SCARED

Were the jedi that desperate to let him back in that fast?
>>
>>385657483
They were super fucking desperate.

That said Rosh was a shit head he ditched the chance to get training from Katarn and apparently if Katarn trains you he gives you the "dude the force is a tool" thing where you can use modified lightside versions of dark side powers without the dark side negatives.
>>
>>385657774

Wasnt the being able to use both sides of the force a gameplay thing
>>
I guess Raven Software REALLY wanted you to have that kickass bossfight with Katarn, because I sure as shit don't see any other reason why Rosh had been written the way he was.
>>
>>385658636

I wouldnt want to fight Katarn he treats Jaden like a bro you just gotta do the work
>>
>>385658239
Katarn makes it a point to say that powers aren't inherently light or dark side, what matters is the intent.
Basically "force lightning doesn't kill people, people kill people"
>>
>>385658239

Kinda

Katarns thing was "you can use darkside powers all you want just dont be a dick when using them"
>>
Literally jedi eric sparrow
>>
But Rosh is my friend.

[spoilers]God I fucking hated that.[/spoilers]
>>
File: best jojo.png (491KB, 466x601px)
best jojo.png
491KB, 466x601px
>>385659962
I always thought they had the same VA, but they don't. I think Rosh also did Goofy at one point
You're not gonna fucking believe what the voice actor for Eric did, though.
>>
>>385660436

Roshs VA is basically the VA for annoying character in video game/cartoon
>>
>>385660436
Skating rock humans in Part 8 fucking when, Araki?
>>
What exactly happens with Jadan in the old canon?
>>
I really wish this guy didn't voice act 90% of characters in video games
>>
>>385660861
He's basically like the new Jedi orders Mace Windu. Thanks to Katarns training he becomes a badass but he lacks personality people also fear him since he got trained by Kyle.
>>
>>385660436
>dub jojo
>>
>>385660861

Nothing really gets reduced to jobber tier for a while then has a story where after knowing Kyle for a fucking decade he finally meets Jan Oris and they team up to find a recently MIA Kyle
>>
>>385661049
Wasn't there something about him dying and getting his brain put in a clone body?
>>
>Turn to the dark side
>Have to kill Alora and Tavion
>No option to join forces/have threesomes with them instead
>>
>>385661779

and that story was last thing Jaden ever got
>>
>>385661894
I'll show that twi'lek slut's cervix what real unbridled aggression is.
>>
Stop that, Jaden.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.