[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Witcher 3 argument thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
Daily Witcher 3 argument thread
>>
Yen is life and Ciri is not for lewds.
>>
File: MistralPP.png (354KB, 751x598px) Image search: [Google]
MistralPP.png
354KB, 751x598px
Fuck you. Its 2 year old game.
>>
>>385652751
agreed
>>
should i play the witcher 3 or monster girl quest 3
>>
>>385652961
Still better than anything that has come out since.
>>
I just finished Blood and Wine

Hearts of Stone was much better
>>
YEEEEEEEEEH
>>
>>385652635
Bioware & bethesda still eternally BTFO

>>385653129
>Hearts of Stone was much better
Quality > quantity. B&W would be great if they hadn't completely fucked the main quest.
>>
did anyone else find that once you got to skellige the game got really boring?
>>
>>385653489
Nah, on the contrary, getting out of Novigrad and doing shit in the wilderness again was a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>385653381
The main quest only picked up at the end for B&W

I wish they fleshed out the vampire lore a bit more, it was very cool
>>
File: downgrade.jpg (934KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
downgrade.jpg
934KB, 800x900px
>>385652635
yeah they plagiarized and downgraded

https://youtu.be/RRJGcxdix5E?t=1m1s

pic and vid related
>>
>>385653736
I have never seen that bottom image in any of my playthroughs.
It's really a great game. Everyone seem just to be a contrarian and will refuse to like something.
>>
>>385653930
its bait friend
>>
>>385653930
It's from a mod that removes a lot of the assets so the game can be played on toasters.
>>
>>385653591
i loved novigrad personally, something about it being a sprawling city with quests nearly wherever you look made it feel lively
>>
The weird horse riding and fighting minigames are very irritating. Still a great interactive movie, tho.
>>
playing right now, witch dlc should i play first?
and how does it work do i have to be in a certain playe or level?
>>
>>385654204
I played them after finishing the base game.
Play Hearts of Stone first
Blood and Wine is meant to be a ending
>>
>>385654204
Release order I guess. HoS then BaW. You should finish the main story first though.
>>
>>385654195
t. weebfilth
>>
What is there to discuss, it's among the best games in the last years and definitely one of the best i've played, it has flaws like non-existant character customization, poor combat (even though i liked it) and the infamous marker that tells you where to go.
>>
>>385653591
Yeah all the big city stuff I found very taxing. Took a lot of the fun away form the game for me.
>>
>>385653630
Main quest of B&W is retarded for 10 different reasons. Worst of all it has plot urgency, so story wise it makes sense to rush it.
>>
>>385654035
>>385653930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrJ330NGjCU
>>
>>385653591
I wish I'd like Skellige, but quests quality dropped rapidly in this location. Plus mountains and isles were hue no-no for fun exploration.
Still better than Novigrad. This elf smith was annoying piece of shit.
>>
>>385653736
>downgrade.jpg
Edited config to remove speedtree completely. Both screens from the same version of the game.

>https://youtu.be/RRJGcxdix5E
>soundtrack by a polish folk band
>includes a gaelic folk song used in 3 other games
really sends my neurons jogging
>>
>>385653591
Novigrad is the best part of the game. Skellige felt unfinished.
>>
>>385655959
For you maybe, Novigrad is the most annoying part for me when I replay.

They should have expanded the mage plight beyond 3 triss missions and a couple of side quests relating to it and those Novigrad Closed City encounters you can do after you finish the mage storyline seem more rushed to me than anything on Skellige.
>>
File: 1500812095017.jpg (2MB, 3630x4069px) Image search: [Google]
1500812095017.jpg
2MB, 3630x4069px
+Good graphics
+Huge open world that doesn't feel copy pasted or half assed, a lot of work went into making it
+Great music, not a generic soundtrack throws a lot of stuff in there much of it works.Way better than Witcher 2,but not as good as Witcher 1.
+Good cutscenes and animations
+Gwent is fun
+Some really interesting quests in the first area of the game

-Boring as fuck gameplay that never changes or evolves in any meaningful way, gets old several hours in let alone a hundred hours in
-there wasn't any quest that encouraged player initiative or imagination, all of it is follow red line bullshit
-half assed horse, boat, underwater, ranged gameplay, they shouldn't have bothered
-areas are level locked and completely random, they don't make much sense, so it discourages exploration
-nothing really inetersting to be found in 95% of the locations, just reskined vendor trash swords and crossbows
-really stupid main story with a lot of plotholes
-probably the worst antagonist in the series, and in gaming has like 10 lines delievered in as edgy as possible voice
-retcons Witcher 2 choices
-pretty terrible ending to the trilogy
-forced as fuck rando SJW and fedora tipping momments

Overall, 7/10
>>
>>385656291
>>385656541
I am taking your bait and responding to it. Feel good man.
>>
File: 1499860359252.jpg (202KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499860359252.jpg
202KB, 689x1000px
>>385656541
>dude us arabs were science and shit unlike filthy anti science Christians

Was that really in the game? I legitimately hate it now
>>
>>385654442
You can technically play HoS while doing the main story, there's even an option at the end that's supposed to help you with the base game.
>>
>>385652635
same
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.