[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 3126139-ps4.jpg (86KB, 2364x1206px) Image search: [Google]
3126139-ps4.jpg
86KB, 2364x1206px
I've bought me a PS4 Slim with Nier Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn today. Nier is fucking beautiful and I'm about to play Horizon. What are essential PS4 games (yes it's a shitty rec thread), the ones that are only on PS4 or maybe on PC as well but not XONE?
>>
Odin Sphere: Leifthraisr if you don't have it on PS3 or Vita
TLOU and Uncharted 4 if you like the modern naughty dog style of game design
bloodborne if you like souls stuff
infamous SS if you liked the first two games and can stand a shitty protagonist
>>
>>385649541
pretty much all of the big exclusives besides The Last of Us and Uncharted
>>
File: 1498516141959.jpg (3MB, 7099x2118px) Image search: [Google]
1498516141959.jpg
3MB, 7099x2118px
Nier is a piece of shit but I'm glad you're happy with your purchase.
>>
>maybe on PC
why would you ever get a multiplat game on PC when it's avaliable on PS4, especially if it had multiplayer? pc is literally always the most dead and shit version of all the multiplat versions.
>inb4mad PCbros shitposting
It's the truth, anyways here some games
-titanfall 2
-bloodborne
-persona 5
-dark souls 3
-the last of us
-until dawn
-FFXV
-wipeout omega collection
-crash n-sane trilogy
-uncharted collection + 4
-yakuza games
>>
>>385649784
>bloodborne if you like souls stuff
Love Demon's Souls, it's one of my favorite games, haven't played any of Dark Souls though
>>385649874
Thanks, anon, but I like Nier so far. That pic reminds me that I'm waiting for Death Stranding, FF7 Remake and The Evil Within 2. Shit, glad I bought PS4 at last
>>
>>385649541
>Nier is fucking beautiful
>900p
lmao
>>
>>385649541

Nier, beautiful? I'm playing it currently and it's good but one of the least technically impressive games on PS4.

I recommend Yakuza 0.
>>
>>385650087
Thanks
>why would you ever get a multiplat game on PC when it's avaliable on PS4, especially if it had multiplayer? pc is literally always the most dead and shit version of all the multiplat versions.
I didn't mean that. I've bought PS4 because my PC is shit. I mean that now more games are released on PC so there can be some good PS4 games that also came out on PC
>>
>>385650087
>Titanfall 2.
100% yes. There's a meme that its community is dead but this is patently false if you play it on PS4 for any length of time. I debated whether or not to get it PS4 or PC and after a free trial I decided PS4 because the PC version had weird fucking graphics problems and stuttering online.

>>385650096
You should check out the Gravity Rush games.
>>
>>385650106
>>385650123
I mean the atmosphere, music etc. Graphics are PS2 era for sure just like the rest of PS4 games. They look like every PC that came out in ~2012 and PS3 can run it.
>>
I got a Pro back in May. I got GRR and GR2 and beat them. I've spent the last month and a half going through the KH games. Now I'm wanting to find something else to play.

I'm thinking about P5 but not sure if I would like it. I've never played a Persona game before.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.