[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this get any better? 20 Minutes in it and I already hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 5358586-l.jpg (94KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
5358586-l.jpg
94KB, 478x600px
Does this get any better? 20 Minutes in it and I already hate it. Music is annoying like hell and the worst I've ever heard. Main characters are annoying. English voice acting certainly needs to be replaced with the Japanese because it's akward and cringeworthy. What a piece of shit game with annoying cut scenes where the mouth shapes don't match at all. Defend this.
>>
>>385647309
Yes it gets amazingly good
>>
>>385647309
Have you ever played a Musou game before?
>>
>>385647309
>Does this get any better?
no
only good DQ game is 3, all others are garbage
>>
>>385647545
(You)
>>
>>385647361
Did you actually ever listen to that music? How its annoying and constantly looping? Do you just ignore that?

>>385647454
I don't speak Chinese so I have no idea what Musou is but I have played Dragon Quest games on the NES.
>>
>>385648021
>He think's it's a Dragon Quest game
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
just got this a few days ago too, about 2/3 hours in. Gameplay wise its alright I guess but so far id rather take a bullet to the head than continue giving a fuck about the story.
>>
>>385648938
So are you 45 minutes in or are you 2 hours?
>>
>>385648021
You're not fooling anybody with this bait.
>>
>not liking the accents
>>
>>385647309
I'm 60 hours in, and it gets a lot better. Half of your moveset is locked away until you max your weapon proficiency anyway, and without those moves combat is boring. As for VO mouth syncing, well I'm playing it on PC and I don't have that issue, so not sure what's up with that. All the side characters you get are good, the main two are a bit annoying. But yeah, 20 minutes in is far too early since you probably don't even have a full party yet.
>>
>>385650245
>>385650245
how is the endgame ?
>>
>>385649663
What a bunch of autists you are. Everything is a fucking bait always. DID YOU LISTEN TO THAT AWFUL MUSIC?!
>>
>>385650245
I haven't finished the game to be honest. I think I'm just before the final boss, but the four boss room ripped me a new one, especially one boss. So I've been training up my vocations for the extra buffs.
>>
>>385652679
I get what you are saying, but I have in game music turned right down so it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>385650245
>As for VO mouth syncing, well I'm playing it on PC and I don't have that issue

I am also playing on PC. I've meant the intro cut scenes, you know the fucking rendered movies. The audio doesn't match because they just animated it for the Jap version and the English version is just talking over it so of course it won't match. Nice you agree that the main characters are annoying at least. The dude is just a smug prick. I'm playing at the chick of course. Looks like Bulma.
>>
>>385652831

Oh where are those sittings? I was in game and I couldn't change any settings which made me go
>FUCK YOU JAP GAMES! Will there ever be a proper PC port?

Do I need to change the music in DQH 2 Config.exe because you know - giving you settings IN THE GAME would be too complicated. I feel like it's yet another shitty port because Japs can't into PC.
>>
>>385647361
>amazingly good
what particularly amazed you? people use the term so lightly, like they're children who get their mindblown by repetitive mechanics and reskinned characters just blowing 100 enemies with one attack over and over for 50 hours.
>>
>>385652851
I'm playing as the guy because I don't like the design of the chick, but then again his design isn't much better. Also I'm sure they patched the animations for the VO, either that or it's better matched where I am in the story, but it's a minor detail so I probably just ignore it by now. My big gripes with the game are:
Bosses always aggro the player controlled character.
Cutscenes for the sake of cutscenes: like when more enemies enter the room, fuck off with that, and let me fight them.
The occasional stunlock clusterfuck when there are too many minibosses spamming AoE ablities and locking you into the area of them with there hitboxes.
>>
>>385647309
The music is pretty fantastic as usual for orchestrated DQ music, and the game is fantastic as well.
The English VAs are great too, but you're probably just one of those weebs that can't stand listening to anything other than Japanese voices.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.