[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i in for /v/? no spoilers pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
What am i in for /v/?
no spoilers pls
>>
>>385644765
A good game. If you don't know what to do, press L to check your letters.
>>
You're gonna have a bad time
>>
running away from rats simulator 2k5
>>
you're going to be like "what the fuck is going on" and then give up
>>
>>
>>385645447
this is helpful, thanks anon.
Is there any eternal general for this game on /vg/?
>>
>>385645940
nah, it's a fun game but there's not enough to discuss to warrant a general.
>>
File: 1436882070124170597.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1436882070124170597.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>385645940
>generals
>Pathologic
In a better world aniki
>>
>>385646851
could have had an IPL general, so that maybe I could finally get an answer to whether Cargo has any value whatsoever
>>
>>385645417
Hey, that's my exact experience with this game as well!
>>
>>385646984
d-don't laugh at m-me, anon-kun
>>
>>385647086
>>385645417
Is it worth it for the current price of 3,5 euros?
>>
File: pathologic_02.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pathologic_02.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Well, you are in for a hell of a ride.
It's the most clever and well told story I've seen in a game yet. And I've searched high and low for good storytelling in games.
It's also incredibly clunky, frustrating, weird, unfair, and insanely slow. It's also actually drawing on genres and conventions so damn alien to most people who play videogames that most of them will just quickly go "what the fuck, this is just some surreal bullshit" and eventually lose interest due to mixture of being overwhelmed and bored out of their skulls by the endless walking.

I'd compare it to some of those longest books by Franz Kafka. It makes sense, it has a point, if you get on the right wave it's utterly and absolutely mesmerizing, but most people will not have the patience or actual interest to get through it, as they will see it as just equal parts boring and weird.

>>385646851
I think there isn't enough people who would make it far enough and make enough sense of it to warrant longer discussion. There is plenty to talk about in these damn things. Few people who can or are willing.

>>385647052
Cargo is an incredibly expensive and insanely frustrating joke. It's fun to figure out what the fuck is it about (at least as far as I could, as a non-russian, figure out), but god damn it's not worth playing. Seriously: The Void and Pathologic torture you in exchange for a fascinating and beautiful story and environments.

Cargo tortures you for a an ironic joke about what it means to make games and about what they think of people who only care about "fun" in games. And I don't think that is actually worth the trouble.

>>385647414
I'd say: for that price it is worth it on the sheer off chance that you might end up being one of the mad people who enjoy it.
Hell, for those 3.5 euro even the four hours you spend initially just wondering around asking "what the fuck..." is worth it.
Though you could also get it for free on torrents...
>>
bomp
>>
>>
>>385649067
those are distinctive russian faces
>>
>>385649680
It's called fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>385644765
How does this run on Windows 10
and should I buy it now or wait for the Halloween sale?
>>
>>385650146
it's on sale right now
>>
>>385650146
It has PS2 tier graphics so it will run on anything.
>>
>>385651000
Yeah, but Windows 10 has a lot of older games that get fucked when you try to run them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.