[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodborne is a boring game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
How to say...

It's fun, but we can not redo and redo it again.
I spent 150 hours on Dark Souls 2, 250 on Dark Souls 1 and 50 on Bloodborne, I thought it was useless to pursue.
>>
>>385642679
me too
I usually ran DeS and DS1 all the time, then I got tired of them and pulled a NG7 in SOTFS and a dozen NG speedruns, now I'm at my fourth run with DS3 testing other builds.
with BB I did the whole platinum route with a str and dex build, then I started an arcane build but dropped it after Rom and never picked it up again
>>
Bloodborne is overrated garbage loved by neogaf liberals. Demon's Souls was better.
>>
>>385643256

Yes, a great problem in BB.

You can make a magic run in DKS, but not in Bloodborne, the first arcane weapon is not easy to find.

>>385643342

Interesting game, but you do not want to play it again.
>>
Bloodborne > Demons = DS1 > DS3 > DS2
>>
To each his own.
I've put over 1000 hours into it in four characters
>>
>>385643576

The first arcane weapons are easy to find, but are trash unless used for very specific enemies.Otherwise pretty much any weapon is "arcane" because you need to slap arcane gems to get any decent scaling from fucking anything at all.

The gem system could have been a good idea but they implemented it in pretty much the worst way possible. Same with the runes.
>>
>>385644496
neither BB nor DeS deserve all that praise, they are only perceived as superior to all others because of their exclusivity, and even then it's only done by people who actually didn't play them and believe they're missing out on some amazing shit
one you play them you'll know better than to put them on a pedestal
>>
>>385644921
Bruh by a Playstation or something. Shit.
>>
>>385645032
I've gone way beyond the platinum trophy for both anon, just stop.
>>
>>385645139
in fact, even if DeS had the Northern Limit area, I'd still prefer Eleum Loyce over it
>>
>>385642679
>fun
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>385645241
wow youre like such a souls guy for knowing about that place like wow
>>
>>385644921

I feel like DeS at least had the best unique ideas. World tendency, multiple different uses for the boss souls and the endings actually giving you something really did wonders for the replayability. I also enjoyed fucking around with the OP shit before they started balancing the games for PvP.
>>
>>385645383
just saying, even shit that's never going to be made playable (and people hype the shit out of it and ask for a remaster) still doesn't look as appealing as what we already have
but okay man, keep projecting I've never played them and just googled some names, whatever makes you feel justified over believing those games are that good
>>
>>385645139
I don't see why anybody would grind a plat in any Souls game other than BB but that's beside what I'll argue.

The reason why people put Demon's and BB above the Souls games is because they don't devolve and spiral into a complete fucking disaster at some point in the game. I could never place any game in the Dark Souls series above them because every DaS game shits the bed at some point.

In Dark Souls 1 it's everything post Ornstein and Smough. In 2 it's everything before Lothric Castle (I liked that journey to the end of the world kinda feeling that part of the game had going for it, though I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority). Dark Souls 3 in my opinion didn't really fuck up that bad, but it's just not as or interesting as BB. Also the content in BB is of a far greater quality in my opinion.
>>
>>385645830
the reason you dont feel that way over DeS is because you can mix and match areas to avoid fatigue over the boring parts. nonetheless, Valley of defilement is just as much of a trudge as blighttown.
as for BB, everything post Rom is just as bad as these points you've listed for the other games
>>
>>385646057

VoD isn't that bad. It doesn't have any shitty moving platform segments, I don't remember having to do any shitty jumps for gear, and you can actually counter the poison from the swamp with resist/health regen. The fact that they keep fucking putting in poison swamp areas pisses me off though.
>>
>>385644496
Bloodborne easily takes the cake for most fun souls game. Nice projection, but I have played all of them.
>>
>>385643342
this. nioh is superior
>>
>>385646315
there is some annoying platforming in the first part, then it gets replaced by slowass trudging with surprise giant depraved ones if you stray too far from the safe paths
>>
>>385646660
I disagree, but honestly I feel like nioh is close to onimusha than the souls games.
>>
>>385642679
I'd be more willing to replay it if you could start with any weapon.
>>
>>385647880
I love Nioh but I can't find a single relation to Onimusha from it, aside from the first impression it gives of a nipponese thematic with a samurai fighting demons with various types of weapons and mystic powers
I mean, just pick the sentence above and swap it for a ninja instead of a samurai and you've got Ninja Gaiden
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.