[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an game engine engineer in R* North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 11

File: gta-vi-ne-zaman-gelecek-_295.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gta-vi-ne-zaman-gelecek-_295.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
im a employee of R* studios currently working on unnamed project(GTA 6) and i have 2 months of life left/give or take(leukemia).

So they are gonna fire/paid holiday until i die i guess to expecting to me getting better. i probably know i wont so im here to tease you guys little details about next R* game from them

i dont know a lot about Red Dead 2 i heard a little bit and saw some shit but it was mostly no texture animations/engine stuff,they dont show internal stuff to other employees too often and i also fuckin hate this shithead company but they pay you bretty good so i didnt quit earlier.

next project after RD2 is GTA game. I am on making engine developments and such stuff related to it.
-its a 3-player campaign again but you can play Co-op this time up to 4 players (4 is GTA Online character)
-one of them is middle aged dirty police woman, one is half-politician half-crime/mafia other is some refugee(niko bellic)/franklin type of character who is new to America.3rd character is mostly introduction for people who are new to series(not sure if any of those exists but whatever).

-Co-op is new gimmick this time being advertised as main point , considering R* doesnt wanna make it no campaign but also wanna have online-only game/connected social bullshit. So this way they will get both.

-Some of your actions in GTA Campaign mode will affect your character's GTA Online life.Your GTA Online character will appear both in single player and online/forced to create character in beginning even if you not gonna play online.
>>
-Combat both melee/weapon is designed from scratch just like GTA V driving system coming from GTA IV. Melee has better/fluid animations and allowing you to combo. You can buy(online) or train different kinds of martial arts in single player. This stuff is behind grind lock on Online though or gonna buy microtransaction for getting powered up faster.

-Driving is not too different from GTAV most people liked it .

here's a thing most wouldnt even think about

pt1 end

some of the real life car companies are in deal since GTA V phenomenal launch on last gen.
Even more so after re-release / online $$$.

It's gonna be a first timer for GTA series and even expect more after game launches both for online/single player cars. Lambo is already lock.

i can answer to some of questions you ask and i will bs most of them so ask quality stuff and dont be sorry for me.
>>
File: 1497376113321.jpg (14KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1497376113321.jpg
14KB, 540x527px
nice epic i like it
>>
>>385634680
i dont care
>>
>>385634586

What about more interiors?
>>
File: YO HOMIE.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
YO HOMIE.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>385634586
any spooky/cryptid/innawoods/supernatural elements? i really liked those
>>
Must suck to die from leukemia and your only legacy to be leaking GTA6 deets no one will believe or care about
>>
>>385634586
>>385634606
>driving system

I don't play GTA, but it always seemed to be a pretty casual-tier control setup for how much driving there is in game.

Has anyone at Rockstar (assuming you're not bullshtting with that claim), played "My Summer Car"? It has a manually controlled system for transmission, and driving is somehow still fun even with wonky unity physics and graphics.
>>
>woman protagonist
Dropped. Not even GTA is safe from the cucks it seems.
>>
>>385635573
is this new resident evil game? looks weird

>>385635469
yes obviously we are expecting to have %75 interiors at launch and more later.

City is DC btw it has great potential for game theme.

>>385635691
atleast im not gonna die without getting laid
>>
I guess your leukemia has obliterated your ability to type in English.
>>
Post leukemia pics or gtfo
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>The Know will citate this thread as a source
>>
post proof faggot, not necessarily about the stuff you are shitpost, but at least post proof that you are working for r*
>>
>>385635907
she has pretty fun missions/story desu. She also was in plans for GTA V as 4th character but couldnt make it.

>>385635824

Only thing matter is that its easy to play for casuals but they wont notice its piss easy.

same goes for combat.
dont expect god hand from gta game.
>>
>>385634606
>>-Driving is not too different from GTAV most people liked it .
it's too simple
why don't you niggers go for more simulation
give me shifting
>>
>>385634586

Are you a girl?
>>
if its not houston or VIce city i dont want it.
>>
>>385635939
>atleast im not gonna die without getting laid
Alright, you got me there.

>>385636046
The word you're looking for is "cite" but fair try.
>>
>>385636207
nah im twink
>>385636186
not gonna work in online where %65 of this game player base is -18.

dont overestimate intelligence level of average GTA player most couldnt figure out how to change shift and would say game sucks 1/10
>>
this is your boss richard
I'm coming over to the hospital to pull the plug. say whatever you have to say before I get there in 10 minutes
>>
GTA 4 online was best fuck this GTA online trash.
>>
>outing yourself as the only rockstar employee with leukemia
Gee op itd be so hard to ID you
>>
>>385636452
amen bro Hangman's NOOSE was real shit.
>>
>>385636474
>https://www.gamespot.com/articles/rockstar-more-than-1000-people-made-gtav/1100-6415330/

more then 1000 employee and company is 2803 people i am sure op isnt some snowflake or rockstar cares this chineese board
>>
>>385635907
first gta had female characters you underaged cunt
>>
>>385634586
>-its a 3-player campaign again but you can play Co-op this time up to 4 players
I hope it's fake, multiplayer elements stuffed into singleplayer are worst shit ever. I hope Rockstar isn't retarded enough to not realise that lots of people have always enjoyed SP in GTA games as well, regardless of GTAO popularity.
>>
Get one of your rockstar buddies make a mission giver with a name "Ghostin Ghostler" and I'll believe you.
>>
>>385634606
>some of the real life car companies are in deal since GTA V phenomenal launch on last gen.
>Even more so after re-release / online $$$.

If true, that really seems to defeat the purpose of the series being a satire of real life America.
>>
Ignoring the roleplaying, does anyone else not really want to play gta6? I was so turned off by gtav I'm pretty much done with the series forever. I never thought I would say such a thing after playing 3, vice city and san andreas in my teens.
>>
File: Pinnochio.png (11KB, 246x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pinnochio.png
11KB, 246x225px
So what do you accomplish by feeding people lies on the internet like this?

>>385634606
>real life car companies are in deal
Car companies have historically not wanted to include their brand in the GTA series. Shouldn't be too hard for you to figure that one out. Maybe its because it depicts their products being stolen and used to perform crimes? If you're going to lie, at least make it believable.

I'm not going to bother going over any of the other points because you have 0 proof and I'm convinced you're under the age of 16.
>>
>>385635573
>360 can't shoot for shit
>neither of them can't shoot for shit
>>
>>385635907
As long as she wouldn't blatantly promote muh strong and independent women and was written as an actual character instead(especially since GTA protags are almost always unlikeable homicidal maniacs) I wouldn't mind. It would make for an interesting alternative.
>>
My dad is a gameboy at Nintendo and he said that they are making a an Fzero x Wipeout game in partnership with Sony, and also a Waverace x Jet Moto game. Both to be released summer 2019.

Also he said an Atomic Purple Switch is coming.
>>
Are you not worried about being singled out? I mean there can't be many workers there with leukemia, you might get in trouble friendo.
>>
>>385634586
post your boipucci
>>
>>385635939
>City is DC
Dropped, past all the politics DC is one of the most boring "cities" in America
>>
>>385637405
It's funny because car companies include their brands in games and movies about illegal street racing all the time (e.g. Midnight Club). Guess being able to run people over is just a step too far.
>>
>>385637879
This, I think the tallest structure is the obelisk of Nod, no skyscrapers etc
>>
>-Combat both melee/weapon is designed from scratch just like GTA V driving system coming from GTA IV. Melee has better/fluid animations and allowing you to combo. You can buy(online) or train different kinds of martial arts in single player. This stuff is behind grind lock on Online though or gonna buy microtransaction for getting powered up faster.
stopped reading here, nice try faggot
>>
Oh look, another one of these "I'm a rockstar north engineers" posts.
>>
>>385637393
only at 50% off and if the story is compelling and not some le funny whacky shit

>one of them is middle aged dirty police woman, one is half-politician half-crime/mafia other is some refugee(niko bellic)/franklin type of character who is new to America
could be better than gta5
>>
>>385637357
yeah but GTA online making so much money and series already off the charts with 3 playable character. They are gonna milk real life cars in GTA online so hard.

>>385637405
until GTA V. Some of them contacted R* directly.
There are lots money to be made via microtransactions and licencing they actually comes to contract R* itself.

Rockstar made that clear
>>
>>385638291
cool
>>385638287

>>385637879
It fits theme. It's not like they wont introduce new cities via GTA online , nobody cares single player anymore sadly.

Focus is GTA online this time %60 to %40 while on GTA V (in development it was %65 single player to %35 online). Nobody predicted shit would be huge
>>
>>385637683
Who cares im gonna die anyway are they gonna sue me sure whatever come at me bro.

>>385637450
She is a dirty shit made deals in past with crime bosses to get higher rank.

btw some people here dont quite get money they make from GTA online i guess.

let me put this way Rockstar made 2x money from GTA Transactions alone then all other games combined(expect GTA V).

It literally prints money not to mention game sales itself which never even got more then %50 sale
>>
Prove yourself, cunt. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>385638952
What "theme"? I thought you said no one cares about single player, so what kind of "theme" is important enough that they would set it in one of the flattest, blandest, most uninspired cities in the US with no interesting surroundings but suburbs and some rivers? To make some Trump and political jokes?
I can't see any fun being had in a GTA Online set in DC. Vice City would be fun, Liberty City would be fun, even Las Venturas would be fun, what the fuck is fun about DC? Shooting Abe Lincoln's statue in the face and basejumping off the Washington monument 100 times?
Why am I even responding, you're full of shit. Enjoy your big (you).
>>
>>385635939
>City is DC
Great, can't wait to assassinate drumpf
>>
>>385639248
>Who cares im gonna die anyway
What if you survive? People have made miraculous recoveries in the past and they'll unlikely ever stop.
>>
>>385634586
GTA V was shit compared to GTA IV.

There better be a decent fucking story this time.
>>
>>385634586
>leukemia
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>385639248
What about GTA V single player DLC?
Will it ever happen?
>>
>>385640140
it was never a thing beside planning never gone into production.

>>385640112
its gonna involve very modern american themes like refugees,election etc
>>385640095
dunno mate i feel like im pretty off already
>>385640040
lul
>>385639953
gta online gonna have more then 1 city not at launch but at first year.

They simply dont wanna work on entire city for campaign too( too much work while they can pump out for online shit)
>>
>>385634586
post your prognosis report as proof.
>>
>>385634586
I'll crush a can on stream for you, OP
>>
>>385634586
What setting?
>>
>>385635573
Is this what the Chinese call gun-fu?
>>
OP if you want to die as a hero and not as a pussy, do what needs to be done and sabotage this jewish shit. Write a crappy manifesto about how games should be done for art not for cashgrab and do a suicide attack on the office to destroy all their data, forcing them to start over. Be a hero this industry needs OP, deep in your heart you know it has to be done. It might bee too late for you but it's not too late to give /v/idya a brighter future.
>>
>>385634586
Is the female character hot? Don't tell me she's black
>>
>>385641298
white.

black is politician

refugee is sandnigger
>>385641054
hmm you may have point

>>385640970
do you even think? i already said election, having lambo in it.

and do you really think they would make historical game after gta online?
you are too naive
>>
>>385637393
You sound like a contrarian cunt, kill yourself
>>
>>385634586
Please let it be GTA VIce
>>
>>385634586
Tell me about working at Rockstar North, I might be getting a job there soon.
>>
>>385641835
why on earth would you want to work for a triple A
>>
>>385634586
If you work for Rockstar North why is your English so shitty, I mean christ dude, did you just learn how to write it like a year ago or something?
>>
>>385641494
Well I know who my preferred character will be
>>
>>385641494
Sorry with setting i meant city, didnt read the thread though until now.
If you really have leakemia i wish you the best
>>
>>385641968
why wouldn't you want to have a gta title in your resume?
>>
>>385641968
why not?
>>
Even by 4chan standards this is weak.
>>
>>385634586

>I am an game

Dropped
>>
>>385641494
So rockstar gives in to sjw bullshit.
A female, a black and a refugee main baddy is a trump like character. And tge end messege will be ''fuck, you know, maybe not all refugees are bad, i guess''

I hope at least rdr2 gets spared, so It will be remembered as the last not cucked game of r*
>>
>>385642384
Depends, they still might throw a shit load of sandnigger jokes and stereotypes in there, kind of like they did with SA. And knowing GTA protags he will probably be a ruthless psycho, so there is that. But yeah, it doesn't look good.
>>
>>385641298
most likely she's going to be average to decent looking. I can't see rockstar putting in a hot female as a main character. they're too afraid of sjws getting buttblasted
>>
>>385638952
>Focus is GTA online this time %60 to %40 while on GTA V (in development it was %65 single player to %35 online)

This of kind aligns with what Zelnick announced, at a recent conference call with 2K investors, about Rockstar changing its "activities" post GTAV online.
>>
>inb4 this was a PR stunt by R* to get hype for the new GTA
>>
I want to get off this gta online rollercoaster.
>>
>>385642689
Well if this proves to be true they'll have one buyer less. And I really liked every single previous GTA title.
Worst thing is, regardless of how much they'll fuck this one up it's still going to sell like cure for cancer.
>>
i just want them to go back to this 10/10 music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh40QxwZz7Q
>>
>>385637393
I'm still going to play it even though I know it will be shit
>>
>>385635939
>City is DC
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>385634586
>I have leukaemia, that's why I'm "leaking" all of this
Right, never mind having fucking cancer would oust you pretty quickly within the company if they caught wind of this.
>>
>>385643565
>playing something you know full well will be bad

What a mong
>>
>>385634586
fake and gay
>>
>>385643906
Most likely
>>
>>385643724
Yeah, and why should he care about it moron? He's going to be dead soon anyway, what are they going to do, sue him?
Probably fake anyway
>>
>>385634586
>I am an game engine engineer in R* North
no, you are not
>>
>>385641835
no social life for you if you are in software.
12 hours a day when game is in full production.

pay is too good to quit.bad work enviroments.
>>385642013
im indian. they just want you to work great im not pr.

>>385642017
i guess white ?

>>385642384
well if be happy if this is not last game had single player by R*.
>>385642612

it makes incredible amount of money. Kinda keeping 2K alive they would be dead with huge invesments but no profits shit like battleborn,evolve etc
>>
>>385644047
Having cancer != Guaranteed to be dead
Having cancer != A safety net from breaking company rules
>>
>>385642689
nah im seriously dying dude i know its joke and fun here butwhatever

>>385642971

blame underage kids and their credit cards.

>>385644064
okay if you say so im not gonna break your wish

>>385643906
i wish

>>385643272
thats great song
>>
>>385637405
>real world car companies

ya blew it. car companies don't want to be included in a game with damages/ specifically the door areas or something like were the car has to be driveable at all times, no matter what, i think.. so unless GTA VI is going even harder body physics, this is a goddamn lie.
>>
>>385644138
It is though.

I live alone and they are not gonna sue my ass for this. both parents are dead already what are they gonna sue my aunt?

sure if they want to i don care.

having cancer is literally quiting life in easy way.
>>
>>385644349
oops, this was for OP
>>
>>385644349
jezz i said already this shit 100 times. GTA is big as Marvel franchises. you see sure their cars getting blowed in their movies AUDI's and their shit.

its same.

its not like R* wanted them in first place but they made their offers and its business they will sell hell lot of those shit in online .

and its amazing to use in marketing so win win
>>
seeing as you're doing to die, can't you just go into work tomorrow and take pictures of pish and upload them seeing as you literally don't cre anymore?
>>
>>385634586
>-one of them is middle aged dirty police woman, one is half-politician half-crime/mafia other is some refugee(niko bellic)/franklin type of character who is new to America
If true Im fucking done with R* forever
>>
>people falling for this when GTAVI has entered pre production in 2012 according for a reliable insider
>>
>>385644643
i might try but its not easy. you go from 5 different security doors at obviously they have phone detectors and shit.

i might try those eye glasses/camera shit i guess but who cares really im gonna be off the work in 2-3 days anyway and if my shit is true you will see after RDR2 released anyway.

if you think its fake okay no problem
if you think its true okay you read it already

im not gonna trying to prove shit to anybody just spilling what ever it is.
>>
>>385644808
did i say anything to contradict this little cunt?

>>385644774
all you say this but when they make another Queen song with highly choosen footage trailers you are all gonna buy this game

it is what it is.

all said fuck GTA 4 its shit all came back with V
>>
>>385645037
What are they going to do with V's online nigga?
>>
>>385644891
People here care, I wanna believe man but you gotta give people something to go with. I could easily go start a thread up right now and talk about how I am a EA insider and the new Star Wars BF2 plot has you switch alliances half way through the game like in TFA. The character loses her stomach for fighting after seeing your squad execute people who surrendered
>>
Why exactly is there so much secrecy in the game dev business?

I don't see anything to warrant it. It's not like they're gonna lose some hot new innovation when "innovation" in this industry happens after the success of the idea, not when the idea occurs.
>>
>>385644891

Can you provide any hints, aside from what you've mentioned in this thread, that can make it possible to verify your identity and solidify your claim?
>>
>>385645263
thats fine man if you wanna make it a thread about it i would read it im sure it would be much better then what crap they will put out

most "game" writers are Hollywood rejects who think their stories are too deep

>>385645196
Liberty City.

This Fall
>>
>>385644135
Holy shit Confirmed, Hates the company, knows how hush hush thier trying to be about RDR2 because of the west world/assassins creed angle. And of course Engine designers aren't fluent in english.

My only question is why not state stuff thats not obvious? Like how GTA6 is going to data strip everyone's campaign options, and know exactly how immoral you are virtually.
>>
>>385645470
yeah you are gonna see my name in credits as in honor ...
>>
>>385645497
I meant with the release of VI, i don't know shit about game dev but they can't just port it since it would be outdated, would they just make an entire new online mode?

i actually wonder if rockstar would have the balls to restart everyone's progress
>>
>>385645517
Isnt Westworld already inspired by RDR are they gonna rip-off back too?
>>
>>385645615
Give us a name to look out for. Rockstar is a big company I don't see how you'd be the only one to die during the development.
>>
So this'll be ready in what, 6 years?
>>
>>385645790

Entirely different thing. Though it will save all data to next-gen consoles it happens even "single player" content
>>
>>385645391
They want to show information to public on their terms, nicely prepackaged and marketed to generate as much hype and attention as they can. Having it leaked too early and randomly may hurt potential interest.
>>
File: 1501213267817.png (177KB, 270x278px) Image search: [Google]
1501213267817.png
177KB, 270x278px
>>385635969
>>
>based in DC
>a whole GTA game full of trump jokes

Boy can't wait.
>>
>>385645921
2019 if it goes as planned. Swap song.

Rockstar cancelled multiple projects this gen this is why they still didnt release a game beside from remaster.

also their entire stragies changed after GTA V

on last gen they released a lot games like Max Payne, La Noire , Midnight Club , Tennis game bully remaster etc but these days they will only release games will have online and going big.

so you will never see these franchises again unless they somehow find a way to bully revelant.

max payne is quite dead. so does mclub
>>
>>385634586
>one is half-politician
blew it on this one, OP, better luck next time
>a politician stealing cars and punching people
someone would just film it on their phone and his career is instantly over
>>
>>385638047
>Guess being able to run people over is just a step too far
Because thats the upper limit of violence in GTA
>>
File: 1496979129685.jpg (152KB, 1006x921px) Image search: [Google]
1496979129685.jpg
152KB, 1006x921px
>game engine engineer
>>
>>385646170
He is not Politician anymore. Old politic but he acts like he still is one. Just like Micheal he lives in old shit and criticizes current "murica"
>>
>>385646170
>Why couldn't cops just track and arrest Niko for good? Why do they always release them after few hours?
Come on anon, this is probably fake but don't be retarded. GTA games have never cared about realism and logic if it would affect the gameplay negatively.
>>
>>385646170
>implying he'll be doing that during the campaign and not shit on the inside
nerd
>>
>>385646168
>>so you will never see these franchises again unless they somehow find a way to bully revelant
Time to kill myself
>>
somebody send this thread to KOTAKU already
>>
>>385646168
you have never worked in an english company
>>
>>385646638
kinda?

they are scottish company
>>
>>385646168
>>385646495
Fucking jewery, multiplayer memes and morons giving away their money like sheep in exchange for few a right to use few pixels continue to ruin gaming. Great.
Although i would actually love to play Bully Online. This would have shitton of potential.
>>
>>385646889
whatever, it's the same fucking island and your english is shit
>>
>>385646168
>so you will never see these franchises again unless they somehow find a way to bully revelant.
i will jump off a building if rockstar cancels bully 2
>>
>>385634586
>gta-vi-ne-zaman-gelecek.jpg
Vay canına
>>
I swear to god that this forced multiplayer/social dogshit fucking everywhere is killing video games. I will kill myself if the trend with no proper SP campaigns continues.
>>
bump for interest
>>
OP still hasn't posted anything remotely close to proof yet
>>
>>385649127
Fully agreed. If I pick singleplayer I want to play as a fucking single player god damn it. And don't shift the focus of franchise that has literally always been all about singleplayer to multiplayer just because it's profitable. Make a separate multiplayer franchise(everyone will know it's the same shit anyway) or at least don't dare to make singleplayer half-assed.
>>
>>385634586
The next game better fucking be set in UK, Italy or Australia.

I'm tired of this le American humour joke
>>
>>385649687
>>385649980
>>385649687

>filename is literally "when is gta vi going to come out?" in turkish
>>
>>385650157
>GTA
>outside of usa ever

nobody wants to play with muslims
>>
>>385649980
Look at the bright side: He might be telling the truth - then he'll die before long!
>>
File: 203041-gta_london_del_psx.jpg (189KB, 1450x1428px) Image search: [Google]
203041-gta_london_del_psx.jpg
189KB, 1450x1428px
>>
So what are the locations?
>>
>>385634586
Prove it. What role was Erik Brear on GTA V?
Which country is he from.

I'll wait.
If OP can't answer this, he's a larper.
>>
>>385634606
>>385634586

There better be car damage this time
>>
File: 1438371535445.png (329KB, 372x424px) Image search: [Google]
1438371535445.png
329KB, 372x424px
>>385635939
>not Vice City
Fuck, can't the rest of Rockstar just go with you?
Not that you're actually telling the truth, though I wish you were.
>>
>>385634586
if you want me to believe you, then post your favorite pub close to where you work.
>>
>>385634586
>some refugee
>Co-op is new gimmick this time being advertised as main point
>forced to create character in beginning even if you not gonna play online.

I hope you're not for real or else GTA is really fucked. I like R*'s period games better. They nailed down whole decades with SA and VC
>>
File: 1501360680273.jpg (395KB, 1005x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1501360680273.jpg
395KB, 1005x1021px
>>385634586
> I am an game engine engineer in R* North
> an game
>>
>>385653508
I know OP is faker than stripper's tits, but
>Working on /v/idya makes you immune to grammatical mistakes
>>
File: 1413527877371.png (68KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
1413527877371.png
68KB, 200x212px
>>385653767
>stripper's tits are fake

i swear to god i don't understand this meme
>>
>>385634586
nobody cares R* games and engines are garbage
>>
>>385653990
>engines are garbage

Fuck off with that shit. Apart from Force Unleashed, GTAIV is the only other game to use the glorious Euphoria animation engine
>>
>>385634586
uh... i don't speak english very well, but seems like you dont ....speak like a employee of a important company
>>
>online
Aaaaaand dropped.
>>
>>385653926
>meme
I just thought of it on the fly, is that actually a saying?
>>
>>385640438
>post your prognosis report as proof.
this
>>
>>385634586
>im a employee of R* studios currently working on unnamed project(GTA 6)

fake Rockstar North hasn't made a game since The Warriors, they only help out other studios. they don't lead projects anon.

/thread
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.