[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing Floor 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

This weekly has been set to Hell on Earth only. Have you enjoyed your Firebugs setting ALL the Scrakes and Flesh Pounds on fire? Have you enjoyed Commandos and SWATs not focusing on the little guys to keep them away from your Demo and Sharpshooter? Have you enjoyed no Medics ever because everybody just wants to shoot shit in slow motion?
>>
>>385634573
No I just beat it solo with berserker.
>>
>>385634573
you also forgot
>Have you enjoyed beating this on your first try with ease, without any form of team composition or communication
it doesnt sound like you have OP. Probably why you forgot it.
>>
medic is almost unnecessary.
sadly they only fit specific tactics for each map and a good team wont even need one
>>
What's the reward?
>>
>>385634573
ive never beaten a regular game of HOE difficulty, but this is seriously one of the easiest weekly challenges yet

What is wrong with you OP
>>
>>385635637
a hat that looks like the fleshpound's headgear.
>>
>>385635637
fleshpound visor
>>
>>385635683
Another one? Wew.
>>
>>385635756
This one's the actual normal FP Visor. The previous one was the King FP's visor, which is gold and has extra shit on it, so this one can at least fit into a cosmetic theme because every "precious" painted skin or accessory looks really fucking ugly in KF2.
>>
so does anyone play on PS4 or nah
>>
>>385635575
Do you only play with people you know and are good at the game?
Because I feel like Medic is the quickest perk to level just because you get to heal(and have to heal, else scrubs die)so much even in Suicidal pubs.
>>
>>385636426
Here. Just need 4 more levels to reach 25 on medic then some collectables to platinum
>>
I have never played the game on harder than Hard
>>
>>385636625
Nice. I've been trying to get the human win in vs mode for that trophy, since the rest I need are just leveling and collectibles myself, but I can't get a good team together for shit [not that i'm any good, highest level being 15 sharpshooter], it's painful to come so close, and see a firebug try using spitfires to take down patriarch instead of a microwave gun or something equally as stupid.
>>
>>385636743
game really starts at suecidal. whit normal and hard you dont even get the taste of killing floor.
>>
>>385636553
it used to be that the only people running/actually playing on HoE servers knew everyone else by name and login time.

the population was that small.
>>
>>385634573
The weekly was fucking easy, me and my brother did it on the first try without any problem, and both of us havent touched kf2 in months if not a year. Me as gunslinger lv11 and him as support lv17. Git gud scrub
>>
>>385637162
I guess but my highest level perk is 14 so I feel like I'm way too underleveled for those
>>
>>385637162
I can't even win on hard
>>
>>385635575
stop playing normal
>>
>>385637209
HoE is easy in kf2 tho... Suicidal in this game is pretty much normal or hard in kf1. Its sad that they made HoE so easy, wiping 30-40 times to one map and finally getting down the boss was a better feeling then shitting after a long day at work
>>
>>385634573
I've never played on anything but HOE for years. I do all of this for fun to fuck with the team because loosing is fun. Almost loosing and them pulling them out all by yourself is even more fun.
>>
>>385637162
I default to Hard to just shoot shit and be an OP faggot thrashing ZEDs left and right while still having the occasional clueless guy die here and there and teach them proper game mechanics so they don't jump into Suicidal and flame Scrakes deliberately.

I have zero fucking idea how anybody could bare to play on Normal though, that shit is legit braindead.
>>
>>385638868
>jump straight into hard from level 0 beause /v/ told me to
>reach the boss
>can't do shit to it
>turns out I picked a shit weapon to kill a boss with (the EBR)
>had to find out the hard way cause I didn't play normal first

thanks /v/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.