[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more overrated developer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4559.jpg (68KB, 631x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4559.jpg
68KB, 631x315px
You literally can't.

I don't get the appeal of games like Final Fantasy XII, Xenoblade Chronicles or Xenoblade Chronicles X.

If i wanted to play an RPG with terrible side quests with repetitive MMO objectives, boring and sleep inducing MMO combat, and MMO levels of recolored monsters... i'd just play an actual MMO...

Why is Xenoblade so highly rated? Can Nintendo fans stop pretending the series is good?
It's not, stop pretending it's good just because it's literally the only RPG you get every gen.

At least FFXII gets shitted on because it's cool to shit on Finsl Fantasy, but Xenoblade gets a pass purely on Nintendo butthurt fan tears and delusion.
>>
File: 1343254567444.png (9KB, 407x395px) Image search: [Google]
1343254567444.png
9KB, 407x395px
>>385632639
I agree with you OP but you're still a retard
>shitted on
>shitted
seriously, what the fuck.
>>
File: payday-2.jpg (171KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
payday-2.jpg
171KB, 1200x600px
>>385632639
Overkill Software
>>
but XII is good too, I don't know what you are talking about, I bought the metal case at release on PS2 and have beaten the game across multiple different versions like 7 times now. Rogue Galaxy is another really good game like those, but then, you don't care because you have shit taste and can't enjoy the absolute best genre; MMOs used to be decent but you still had to deal with the community, offline MMO basically gives you the best aspects of single and multiplayer, how can you not be happy with it when the only thing wrong with MMOs is having to rely on an absolutely dumbshit fucking useless party, in offline MMO you control the whole party, the only reason a person could dislike that is if they are inherently the weak link in MMO parties online and are constantly carried like a shitter.
>>
>>385633112
Kek MMOs have shit gameplay and quests but for some it's ok because they can play with their friends.

Offline MMOs are literally the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>385632639
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!
Never played any Monolith Soft games but stop being a faggot, you just want another faggots to validate your opinions so you feel good with your pathetic self.
>>
>>385632639
I don't think they're an overrated developer, they have a lot more than just xenoblade you know. That series sucks though, I agree
>>
>>385633246
>friends
get out
>>
>>385632639
Platinum
>>
>>385632639
Fuck you, disaster: day of crisis was a good game.
>>
>>385632639

subscribed
>>
>>385632818
Who's hyping them up though? they've already received their fair share of community backlash
>>
>>385634634
They pretty much kill the entire community each year. Do a big sale to get a new community. And repeat the cycle.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.