[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the hitboxes and ledges in N. Sane Trilogy so fucking bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hq720.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
Why are the hitboxes and ledges in N. Sane Trilogy so fucking bad?
>>
>>385624854
Activision rushjob most likely.
>>
any word on why they changed them? Its
>>
>>385624854
It's one thing to mention it, because they are indeed bad.
But making this stupud fucking thread every single day like it makes the game unfinishable just makes you look like a fucking shitter, and you'll get nothing but git gud as answers.
Go bitch on reddit faggot, the stupid devs will actually read your garbage whining there, instead of this useless fucking thread.
>>
>>385625208
This is literally the first thread I've made about the N. Sane Trilogy. I only just picked the game up yesterday.

I Don't recall the PS1 originals being so janky. I just made it past Native Tower or whatever it's called and I was constantly sliding backwards off platforms I clearly landed on, and being hit by those spike pillars while nowhere near them.
>>
>>385624938
A-anon? Are you okay?
>>
Is there a youtube channel with good platinum runs for each level or something like that?
>>
>remaster a game
>change the movement and controls
>dont change map layout to compensate
Why?
>>
>>385626975
Because if it were the exact same game then what's the point? Also it's still completely 100% completeable so maybe you just suck?
>>
>>385627994
If it were the exact same game, the "point" of the collection would be "Crash 1-3 in HD with a modern saving system and relics in all 3 games", which is what the game was marketed as.
If it's not the exact same game, like you just admitted it's not, what's the point of keeping the levels the exact same when the game doesn't control in the way the levels were designed for?
>It's still 100% completable
So is Sonic 06, but that doesn't mean that someone who thinks Sonic 06 is broken "just sucks".
>>
>>385629249
>praising relics in all 3 games

Relics suck in Crash 1 because they weren't meant to ever be there.
>>
>>385629356
I'm not praising them, I'm saying they're there. That anon asked what the point of the collection was, so I included that as part of the point because they're a new addition.
>>
>>385625546
Just wait for that fucking high road on the turtles. They made it so you need a shitvton of momentum to jump off the turtles and makd it, but since you slide of the fucking turtles it's fucking miserable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.