[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 3875303-michael+de+santa.jpg (43KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
3875303-michael+de+santa.jpg
43KB, 638x425px
>>
>>385624742
He broke the law numerous times. Also he's a self confessed cuck.
>>
Lying greedy son of a bitch I shot his punk ass
>>
File: XD.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
GTA V singleplayer is unironically the worst story in gaming, so fucking bad and laughable.
>>
>>385624912
>not killing Trevor
>>
File: 1438190951934.png (199KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1438190951934.png
199KB, 500x281px
He's the GTA equivalent of Tony Soprano.
>>
>>385625251
this, the similarities are way too obvious
>>
>>385625101
You can tell the writers thought they were really smart, but it ended up being tryhard and amateurish. It reminds me of Kingsman.
>>
>>385624805
he cucked his wife first
>>
>>385625387
>the writers thought they were really smart, but it ended up being tryhard and amateurish

Honestly, this can also be applied to IV and SA
>>
>>385624742

he raised a son that wasn't his
>>
>>385625645
Also, the half-baked satire stopped being funny in Vice City. Maybe I'm being nit-picky, but V left a bad taste in my mouth compared to the previous iterations.
>>
>>385626039
Yeah they tried to make almost everything in the game "satire" in GTA V. It gets really tiring seeing something trying to be funny wherever you go and whatever you do in the game. Like I'm fucking sick of unfunny bullshit being put in with every single vehicle they add to the game. E.g. "Seasons will change, fashions will come and go, economies will tank, the wholesome popstars of today will be leaking their own bondage tapes tomorrow - but the GP1 will always remain. This is what defined supercars for a generation, perhaps for all time: as pure and flawless as the smile of a newborn, or a crystal of perfectly refined meth, or the smile of a newborn experiencing perfectly refined meth."

There's about 400 descriptions like that in the game. Who the fuck thinks this shit is funny?
>>
He's a literal cuck
>married a stripper
>knows his wife cheats on him
>still sticks with her
>>
>>385625387
Kingsmen is good though.
>>
>>385626958
so he is /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>385627039
GTA V is better then
>>
He did everything wrong. People in movies and shit who say, "I did the best with what I had" obviously did not. I came from bum-fuck nowhere and had no money, so I moved to a resort town and got a job working at an amusement park for four years before going to college now

People commit petty crime because they are stupid and have high time preference

GTA V is a shit game too
>>
File: listen here you little shit.png (54KB, 328x396px) Image search: [Google]
listen here you little shit.png
54KB, 328x396px
>>385626958
No, idiot. A cuck is a guy who gets off to his wife cheating on him. Sticking with a bitch you hate for your kids doesn't REALLY count.
>>
>>385624742
>backstabbing
>nothing wrong
Nice try, cuck.
>>
>>385628365
Wrong faggot look up the definition cuckold
>>
>>385628365
Wrong.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.