[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I play Crusader King II? I can play EU4 but I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: crusader-kings-2-cover.jpg (329KB, 1200x1679px) Image search: [Google]
crusader-kings-2-cover.jpg
329KB, 1200x1679px
How do I play Crusader King II? I can play EU4 but I have no idea how to play this game.
>>
>>385623874
Play Ireland. Connacht is a decent county.
>>
Fabricate claims, save up money. Go to war, hire mercenaries to do the heavy lifting.
Marry for genetics, or marry for powerful claims.
>>
consolidate a duchy and build it up while gaining vassals. Remember consolidating and keeping power in your realm is always more important than expanding.
>>
The early game is mostly about gaining claims on your neighbors's counties through strategic marriage or forgery. Once you've gathered enough power, you can start holy warring the muslims to gain entire duchies at a time or participate in an active crusade to gain an entire kingdom all at once.

All the while, try to ensure that your vassals are loyal, either by getting them what they want or plotting to replace them with people who are less ambitious. Don't forget to have kids and set them up with good marriages so you can have strong alliances or future claims on other ruler's kingdoms.

And don't let the muslims take over Spain.
>>
>>385623874
If you know how to play EU4, CKII should be easy. Just let time run, press buttons to see what they do. Only thing to check out is how to get claims.
>>
>>385624674
>And don't let the muslims take over Spain.

>let spain fall
>lead the crusade to take it back
>pope gives you a giant and awesome country
>>
Are there any interesting Muslim characters to play that aren't part of a massive dethblob?
>>
>>385626117

anon, muslim is a massive deathblob
>>
>>385626117
Tribal North Africa
>>
File: gondola.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
39KB, 633x973px
Just pretend to be a medieval aristocrat
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1syVzNITq6_ddv7zHvjuesHv4jxXepzk3AiUMTBXkp-Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
dude i've played 50 hours and i still have no idea
>>
>>385623963

This. Literally play the tutorial scenario it's pretty decent and will give you a good grasp on how to play the actual game.
>>
just found out something interesting, if you can get above 150% morale defense on a commander your morale literally cannot degrade during combat making that flank last until it's depopulated to the last man

had an absolutely ridiculous character where I managed to get it, it was hilarious
>>
>>385623874
Play as the count of dublin in 1066.
You will inherit the county of laighin when your father dies.
>>
>>385623874

First you must purchase all the DLC
>>
>>385623963
>Play Ireland. Connacht is a decent county.

kill diarmid macmurchadha before he makes it to henry ii's court to bed for help and watch history change
>>
I like playing as Croatia. Lots of fun to be had
>>
>tfw started as Venice to git gud with merchant republics
>create Isreal
god I fucking love this game, merchant republics a best
>>
>>385629097
really enjoyed creating the norse merchant republic of sweden
>>
>>385626360
Fuck
I did that with Duke of Porto and ended the game near the CK2 end date and hopped onto EU4 to continue playing
>>
>>385623874
You roleplay if you actually want to have fun.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.