[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of Tanks or War Thunder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

World of Tanks or War Thunder?
>>
>>385622181
comparing the two means you are a tank brainlet
a game with planes is the better one.
and its still shit.
>>
>>385624057
this tbvqh
>>
Both are bad. Non-stop grind and Pay2Win up the ass. You're better off looking into actual simulation games and casualizing the settings.
>>
>>385622181
WT for planes in realistic mode.
cause WT sim sucks
tanks are for plebs
>>
World of Tanks is a better game. War Thunder tries to give a more "realistic" experience.

That being said, don't play either.
>>
Shit or shiT?
>>
>>385624302
This. The both are way past their prime and the only people who play are retarded BRs or complete autists who you will get stomped by as a new player.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
neither.
>>
>>385624502
games fucking shit
>have to grind and gamble the market to get any kind of useful gear
>even the lowest powerscore games have people that just flat out used real money to buy TOWs and one shot everything from across the map behind cover, unpunishable
>>
>>385625438
>he dies to TOWs

lmao
>>
>>385625558
>he dies to unpunishable one shot guided weapons
your point?
are you implying tows are not the easiest mode in the game right now?
>>
>>385625748
And this is why you always have some kind of cover in front of you in 8.0 BR matches, so ATGM explode before reaching you.
Anyway only good ATGM are the Burgers. Missiles from Patton Starship or Sheridan are broken af.
>>
>>385622181
I've about 1600 hours in WoT and 100 hours in WT, I don't play them anymore, thank god.
They both suck.
>>
>>385622181
>piece of shit or a piece of shit?
>>
>>385625947
youre talking about a different game anon
>>
>>385625949
2k hours in WoT, 2.6k in Blitz...
And I only needed 50h in WT to notice that shit is much better.
Russian bias in WoT is too much broken. At least in WT other nations have a chance(not counting Japan, that shit has eternal bad RNG)
>>
>>385626082
Oops. I didn't notice.
Call me triggered af.
>>
>>385626121
>At least in WT other nations have a chance
lol.
>russian magic angled armor deflects everything
>huge amounts of armor doesn't mean anything if it's not angled
>KV2 jewery
>IS2 jewery
>T34 jewery
>>
>>385626390
KV2 one hit into the turret and Boom.
IS2, true dat.
34-85/34-100, no armor for it's br man, no armor, of course they need those amazing guns.
34-76, OP af. But the german premium one likes to eat them.
>>
>>385626550
And...
An angled IS3 is a dead IS3
>>
File: BattleTanx_-_Global_Assault.jpg (270KB, 507x349px) Image search: [Google]
BattleTanx_-_Global_Assault.jpg
270KB, 507x349px
posting best tank game
>>
>>385626121
>start playing WoT in 2011
>after months reach the Tiger
>they implement the type-59
>quit the game for six months
>come back and start grinding russian tanks cause i've heard they are better
>months go by
>only play the T-54
>get into a >52% WR /vg/ clan
>grind for tier 10's only for the gold
>mfw poorfag
>managing to lose money on victories even being the top player of the team without using premium ammo
>go back to German meds
>after months get the Leopard 1
>same waste of money as before
>lower tiers aren't nice
>doing dailies for years
>quit in 2014
>>
>>385627473
This is basically the shit that happens in each WarGaming game...
>>
Both awful
>>
>>385622181
Is Armoured Warfare still limping along?
>>
>>385628934
In west few players due to no advertising. Russian server has a lot more players but russkies don't to talk to you in english.
AW is better in comparison to the other 2 games cause more accurate shots, greater money income and all stock tanks are good in the comparison to the fully researched ones, but suffers from all disavantages of tank games.
I don't know the current state of ATGM's ingame.
>>
>ywn get a game that is Red Orchestra 2 tank mode made by competent devs
>>
>>385627473
>managing to lose money on victories even being the top player of the team without using premium ammo

Tier 10 is a money sink by design so you have to buy premium account.
>>
War Thunder has the better gameplay but both of the games are shit due to being F2P grind fests
>>
File: 1500308735152.jpg (160KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
1500308735152.jpg
160KB, 566x677px
>>385629580
Das gefuhl. bruder
>>
>>385631176
The other problem is ironically that WT has no gold ammo.
Everybody spams advanced ammo when in real life they were rationed resulting in armour having almost no protection.
>>
>>385631515
>no gold ammo

HEAT-FS would like a word with you
>>
>>385631986
heatfs is shit

rather use discarding fin sabot or APHE
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.