[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rising Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: rising-storm-2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rising-storm-2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
>>385620681
Outdated mechanics and clunky gunplay

also no it ain't me
>>
1 good map
>>
Squad is better
>>
No fucking maps
Thank god for customs though
>>
fuck all maps
>>
Walking simulator
Walk for 30 minutes and get sniped by a camper simulator
muh git gud boils down to learning the best camping spots and learning how to shoot tiny pixels in the distance
>>
autists that switch sides to always be the combat pilot and have ssd cards so they are always the pilot and with no way to counter good* pilots.

*pretty sure nekosinner has wallhacks since he always knows where every player is even without recon or loaches spotting for him
>>
They added 2 new maps recently. They any good?
>>
>>385620958

>walking simulator

That's objectively wrong.
>>
>>385621003
Supremacy Hue is boring and Territories An Lao is completely fucked in balance
>>
>>385620681
no maps yet
>>
Still feels weird, floaty and generally low-budget. Ever since RO2. this shit could have easily be a fee mod.If the Darkest Hour boys would make a mod for this piece of shit game I might conciser even buying it. How much of a fucking failure as a dev do you have to be when modders make a better game in their free time than paid employees.
>>
>>385620958

hey squadfag. You got your threads mixed up. You posted in the rs2 thread.
>>
>>385621167
>low-budget
it's a $25 dollar game of course it's low budget
>>
>>385621184
The squadbros roam free and post where they want
>>
>>385620958
That is wrong though
>>
>>385620681
It's on UE3, the maps are boring and the guns are deliberately inaccurate to stupid degrees. Of course there was also map changes done during the beta which fucked up anything decent.
>>
File: weiner.jpg (69KB, 1218x913px) Image search: [Google]
weiner.jpg
69KB, 1218x913px
I'm playing it right now and it's still a lot of fun
>>
>>385620681
A group of Pr0 Pl4y3rs playing non stop every day dont let new players learn the game mechanics or the maps

>respawn
>suddenly im dead
>someone killed me from somewhere
>i didnt see shit

does it sound fun to you? so new players just leave the game.
Enjoy your dying game
>>
>>385621214

I know the price is kind of low but I've played similarly priced games and it didn't had that "cheap" "low-quality" feel to it. I don't know how else to describe it.
>>
It's fun and it's all that I ever wanted out of a shooter. People actually cramped down behind cover instead of run&gunning everything.
>>
>>385620681
Ak doing less damage than the m16. Also people survive too much. They were too afraid that the ro2/rs gameplay would not fit in with autmoatic weapons.
>>
the realism meme. playing where's waldo with indistinguishable enemy models a mile away is just not fun. it's not fun in PUBG and it's not fun in this game. give me a fast-paced shooter any day, i'd rather that everyone be a giant neon green robot where it's impossible to camp like a bitch than this gay modern shooter bullshit.
>>
>>385621338
Just like squad, insurgency, or arma.
It one of the niche title that are not meant for the mass public, but will usually have a dedicated player base since there isn't many title out there that give the same experience.
In a sense rs2 give the experience of a more realistic gun play without the autism and hiking simulator of arma and squad.
Also
> Run through the jungle
>>
>>385621983
cringe
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.