[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: absolver.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolver.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
Will this game be good? Will the combat be good?

Everything I have seen so far looks great, but what's the catch?
>>
>>385618464
>over the shoulder view

dropped
>>
If there is gonna be a weakpoint it will be the netcode and its "seamless multiplayer" shit
>>
>>385619559
What an interesting opinion, can I follow you on twitter?
>>
Combat is great, game might be decent, community will probably blow, netcode is to be determined
>>
What exactly looks great about this slow ass god hand ripoff
>>
File: 1499649511758.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499649511758.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>385621802
>>
The catch is the 30 bucks you fork over for it retard
>>
I'm definitely excited for it. For Honor had a good idea but Ubisoft didn't support the game enough because lol microtransactions. And since Dark Souls PVP is dead this will be the next best thing.
>>
>>385618464
only 4 players per zones
no ingame communication
no quests, tasks, etc
only 12 small zones

the game wont hold the playerbase because there is nothing except the combat system (which is good)
>>
>>385620083
yeah
>suppniggerfaggotsjwmongreal
>>
>>385620083
>gee I just love having 1/3 of the screen blocked and ruining my neck looking sideways
>>
>>385625553
Sounds like a personal problem buddy
>>
>>385626228
sounds like you are salty
>>
>>385626492
I aint the one grossly exaggerating a petty problem
>>
>>385626589
whoa there calm down, no need to be so offensive
>>
Reminds me of a mixture of Godhand and Xeno Clash

I hope it's good
>>
>>385626727
I just wanna keep the thread bumped, you keep being (you)
>>
>>385626746
God hand with dark soul level progression and "seamless multiplayer", we'll see how it turns out
>>
>>385624156
Supposedly the 9 zones are bigger than the 3 beta ones, chance is thats just dev advertisement talk though
>>
>>385626994
>what is sage
stay salty shill
>>
>>385627825
Who said anything about you bumping in particular
>>
>>385628007
>-1 to thread
nothing personnel kid
>>
>>385628160
Ah, I see, pretending to not understand what sage does, very clever
>>
can we get back to the game?

i have a fair amount of concerns, first of which, the game being instance based rather than open world. we've seen it going to hell in gta v.

the second is player base. as far as i know, there are 12k pre orders in steam, which is not bad. not good, but definitely not bad for an indie title.
>>
Not a huge fan of that washed out pastelly look, feels unfinished
>>
>>385628525
For an indie title that shit is phenomenal

Keep in mind this game took like one and a half years and has a studio of like 20 people behind it, in terms of commercial success they already won
>>
>>385628525
They really should have an open beta to get people interested. For Honor ended up being absolute shit, but the only reason I got it was because the beta was a lot of fun.
>>
>>385628770
i've pre-ordered the game and would kill for an open beta. somebody give me something to play ffs. at this point (i mean at this hype level) even just the combat deck screen would suffice. (for context, i don't normally pre-order or back games over kickstarter. this is the 3rd or 4th title which i have pre-ordered or backed.)
>>
>>385628770
Maybe, problem is its a progress heavy game

Unlike in for honor where you pretty much have all you need, this might have people not buy the game cus they don't want to work again for shit
>>
>>385629023
I pre-ordered as well. This has been one of the only games I've looked forward to since well before E3 2016.
>>
>>385630307
Im not enough of a faggot to preorder but I ever so briefly considered the collectors edition for the mask
>>
Do they have any plans to let people try their combat system.
There's just no way I'll ever buy a game like that otherwise.
>>
>>385624993
Isn't that a song from Mary Poppins?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.