[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want to play games all day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: YFybM5U.jpg (153KB, 358x480px) Image search: [Google]
YFybM5U.jpg
153KB, 358x480px
I want to be a NEET and play games, browse the web all day long.

I get too tired to play vidya when I get home from work, my backlog is fucking crazy.

Becoming a NEET (for at least 3 months) doesn't sound bad at all.
>>
Same, senpai.

How does one acquire neetbux?
>>
>>385609806
Do it then, you'll hate it soon enough.
t. Former NEET
>>
same dude, the games are piling up

the ps4 finally has a bunch of FF games, preordered dissidia, ff7r, getting ffxii zodiac

my primary objective in life is trying to get more leisure time to play and just get my house in order

it sucks too because you reach an age where even when I have a weekend off, I cant just start playing - i have to "get into the mood" to play and unwind from working, I usually just read and by the time I get in the mood to play its for an hour before I get burned out

i have notepad files to keep up with what I have bought and put away (I keep all my stuff packaged in boxes with bubblewrap) and progress on individual games, its overwhelming
>>
>>385609913
Unless you absolutely love our job, getting one is not going to make you feel more useful or productive.
You'll just have much less time and some more money.
>>
>>385610059
And being a NEET won't make you feel any less depressed or tired either. You won't play more game, you'll just spend more time here, whining that you don't like games anymore.
>>
>>385610184
That's not what happened with me. I play games all day and feel as happy as I did as a kid.
And I'm not as depressed as I was when I worked
>>
File: 1501272811988.gif (3MB, 307x258px) Image search: [Google]
1501272811988.gif
3MB, 307x258px
>>385609806
>tfw got a cool job that I love
>not too many hours in the week
>get to do a lot of art for a big company and be paid way too much for it
>people at work rely on me
>get to buy all the shit I want
>get to play all the shit I need
>love my life

I was a NEET several years back and I can swear that I would never want to go back to this shit ever again.

If I do, I'll off myself for good.
>>
>>385610059
I was a NEET until I was 25. I can tell you i felt instantly better about myself and life when I got a job. Even though it was at a decent retail store. I didn't stay there and kept pushing myself now I have a decent job in IT. I hated Best Buy(the first job) when i left. I was in sales and it was making me a terrible person but I can honestly say i would go back to it compared to being a NEET.
>>
>>385609913
>Do it then, you'll hate it soon enough

>>385610283
>I was a NEET several years back and I can swear that I would never want to go back to this shit ever again.

>>385610634
>I was in sales and it was making me a terrible person but I can honestly say i would go back to it compared to being a NEET.

WHY ?
>>
>>385611146
Because it sucks. All the things that give you joy (videogames, anime, hobbies etc) become boring because you're overexposed to them everyday.
>>
>>385611146
Earning money, seeing people, manufacturing something out of your talent and/or knowledge is far greater than any stay-at-home-eating-doritos conclusion
>>
>>385609806
>I want to be a NEET and play games, browse the web all day long.
While I sort of enjoy being NEET (but am more forced into it than anything else, due to anxiety and other issues), vidya has grown stale for me. This is due to a combination of video games being my entire childhood, and and recent games being hit and miss at best.

But I've been NEET for ages, and I can go months without leaving the house.
>>
>>385611146
For me at least having the agency to be able to do what I want in life is better than being a NEET. I must add that I always had dreams of traveling the world and seeing new things which is what my plan is with my career. I have always had interests which would be incapable with being a NEET. I enjoy video games and all of that but it has never been the central core of my life. Perhaps that is the different. Once I have tasted what I have and seen what might happen if I stay with it, i could never go back to being a NEET. However if your interests are all within the realm of being a NEET then I can understand how the life would be fine. Don't misunderstand either, I take my moral high ground nor do i believe I am better society. It's just to do the things I want to do I can't be a NEET.
>>
>>385609806
Is this your Cecil,OP?
>>
>>385609806
it sounds great, will probably feel great for a while, but humans are hard-wired to want to work. if you're literally just sucking in everything around you, you'll find a sudden depression and attempt to fill that void with as much shit as possible.

it's not as fun as it sounds OP and you will probably live to regret it.
>>
File: tumblr_m2qw66mPv71rtln9oo1_500.jpg (182KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2qw66mPv71rtln9oo1_500.jpg
182KB, 500x519px
>>385612312
There's no way that isn't Cecil
>>
>>385611146
As someone who's been out of work for like a year now since my old place shut down, whos last job paid me less than promised, had me work more hours, didn't give me the experience I was promised and didn't even give a reference because my boss killed himself, I'd still take having a job over being a neet. I volunteer in about 5 different places just to have something to do.
I used to look forward to coming home from work, spending an hour winding down then playing games. Once you have all day to play games games become boring
>>
>>385612524
What I mean is--Did you/he draw this yourself/himself?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.