[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenosaga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: xenosaga.jpg (89KB, 588x500px) Image search: [Google]
xenosaga.jpg
89KB, 588x500px
These games need a remaster already, even .Hack games are getting one. They canĀ“t let a charismatic design like this go to waste.
>>
I bought one of these games a long time ago from a thrift shop for like a dollar, just because the packaging looked cool. Haven't touched it ever since.

I think it was the second game or so, some sort of "deluxe" edition with a lot of discs. Is it worth playing or is this another hyperdimension neptunia case where weeaboo pandering garbage is being hailed as a masterpiece.
>>
>>385606954
You dont deserve the things you own.
>>
>>385607113
Hey, it was a dollar and I reckon I could get some money out of it down the line so whatever.
>>
I wanna fuck MOMO's mouth
>>
>>385606954
Hyper religious themes in space. Spiritual sequel to Xenogears, just like Xenoblade is today. Would recomend it to you.
>>
Which is better UNDUB or DUB?
>>
In my honest opinion OP, every Xeno game is worth your time.
>>
>>385606659
>These games need a REMAKE already,
fixed.
It had the potential to be even better than Xenogears, but the plot is incomplete and the artstyle is inconsistent.
>>
>>385606954
>I think it was the second game or so, some sort of "deluxe" edition with a lot of discs. Is it worth playing
Not if you didn't play Episode I before.
The plot is VERY complicated, and partially unfinished too. Just playin a middle chapter equals suicide
>>
as someone whose favorite series is xeno, no they do not. XS1 is outdated as fuck with a rushed as hell combat system made in less than 6 months. 2 is a mess in its own right. 3 is good but is still weaker than XG/XC/XCX.

I would be much more interested in someone financing XS4/5/6
>>
Imagine being such a hack writer that you can't finish a story in three 80 hour games.
>>
>>385610269
It really shits the bed as it went on.
>>
>>385610269
the story was done and made for 6 games, it was good for XS1. Then namco fucked it up by making retarded decisions since apparently selling over 1 million copies isn't enough and we got the abomination that is XS2. The team salvaged what they could with XS3 but it was too late, 4/5/6 were canceled

Namco has a habit of doing this, they did it with dark souls as well
>>
>XS will never be finished.
>the only legacy it leaves behind is three games that were all rushed to some degree
>>
>Second game's combat
What were they thinking? It seems like they were trying something more tactical, but all they did was make it slow as fuck.
>>
Is part 3 as good as they say?
>>
File: my_waifus.png (2MB, 1084x1084px) Image search: [Google]
my_waifus.png
2MB, 1084x1084px
>>385606659
Love me some blue-haired robutt

Emulating it is a pain though, since it has some save areas that corrupt.
>>
>>385610091
I think it came with the first one too if I am not completely wrong.
>>
File: k.webm (930KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
k.webm
930KB, 480x310px
>>385606659
>charismatic design
>>
>>385612139
Just use savestates?
>>
>>385612771
I do, but I like the interface for saving. Just picky I guess.
>>
>>385612814
Use them only in the savegame screen then
>>
>>385612243
I think it's actually a disc with all of the cut scenes from the first game, which is like 60% of it to be fair. the second game is super shitty though so it's probably not worth it unless you really want to play the series.
>>
>>385612243
The second game is just 2 discs.
>>385610841
Is 2 minutes on average slow as fuck?
>>
Do the Xenosaga games finally emulate decently?
>>
Just remake them so they have a consistant art style and pacing across all 3 games, and so 2 isnt a piece of shit anymore.
Also expand Xenocard and add online Xenocard battles.
>>
>>385612139
>blue haired
>Lina inverse
Nigga
>>
>>385610091
>tfw they only released episode 2 in PAL territories

>>385606659
Does Namco still hold the IP to Xenosaga specifically? Monolithsoft getting bought by Nintendo might have affected the three games potentially getting a HD rerelease.
>>
>>385616396
Namco owns Saga, yes.
>>
>>385606954
>weeaboo pandering garbage
it kinda is, to be honest
but it's nothing like Neptunia
>>
>>385615483
Hey, it's still within the visible light spectrum so it's close enough.
>>
>>385606954
>this another hyperdimension neptunia case where weeaboo pandering garbage is being hailed as a masterpiece.
basically this
>>
>>385616810
>>385617045
>weeaboo pandering garbage
Hardly. The only things I'd consider even close to weeaboo pandering is the obvious magical girl reference that is MOMO in the first game and the switch back to a more anime type of style in the third game.
>>
>>385617118
t. filthy weeb

thanks for your useless input as always
>>
>>385617156
Not even close.
>>
>>385617118
>close to weeaboo pandering is the obvious magical girl reference that is MOMO in the first game and the switch back to a more anime type of style in the third game.
that what I was talking about
but I am aware that Xeno-games are more than just weeaboo-pandering (for the lulz)
>>
File: 1.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
I played 8 hours of Xenosaga, 20 minutes of Xenosaga 2, Xenosaga 3 is unopened, the Alter Xenosaga III KOS-MOS Ver.4 1:8 PVC I bought in 2008 for $70 is mint never removed from box.
I have great scans of all the choco artbooks. I like pretty girls.
>>
File: CmN6Xa0VYAANhuW.jpg orig.jpg (143KB, 878x665px) Image search: [Google]
CmN6Xa0VYAANhuW.jpg orig.jpg
143KB, 878x665px
>>385617748
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.