[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D O Y O U F E E L L I K E A H E R O Y E T?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: spec.jpg (11KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
spec.jpg
11KB, 333x187px
D O Y O U F E E L L I K E A H E R O Y E T?
>>
>>385605137
>do this or you can't advance through the game
>ok
>D O Y O U F E E L L I K E A H E R O Y E T?
>>
>>385605137
fantastic fucking game, wish it had a spinoff of ruling dubai or having ptsd and shooting your daughter while having a flashback
>>
I did nothing wrong
>>
>>385605193
I feel like it's almost the same retards who post in these thread without understanding the game
>>
do you feel overrated yet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jV6TnBC2nk

It was alright

By the way all the fags screaming ITS NOT MY FAULT are retarded. Dont you tell me that you really saw those civs from the very first time and had any remorse about any phosphorus before game started to bash you with it.
>>
>>385605193
The right decision was to stop playing.
>>
>>385605414
Nah it was them or me fuckem
>>
this games only saving grace is the twist and it feels like the developers knew that. it's so forced.
>>
>>385605489
This
>>
>>385605137
3deep5me
>>
File: a9AYZyL_700b.jpg (144KB, 600x1328px) Image search: [Google]
a9AYZyL_700b.jpg
144KB, 600x1328px
>>385605137
Hello, it's me again!

I'm doing a survey about the media correlation between Hearth of Darkness, Apocalypse Now and Spec Ops: The Line.

It's for a thesis, and I'm almost reaching my "analysis number".

>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEsvysdidb0TXQdAc0d-b5_xDDyIfMbM1S81zkPCIsSPmq3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

I would be very glad if you help me out with this survey.

>yep, i'm going to upload a GOG game for you all, as usual.

Thank you anons.
>>
>>385607974
More than happy to, anon. What field are you working in?
An adaptation wouldn't in itself constitute a transmedia narrative, would it?
Also, I'm sorry if I mess up your results but presumably you have a retard check somewhere in there.
>>
>>385605489
If you're going to make a game I'm not supposed to play, it should come with a refund.
>>
>30fps lock

wew lad
>>
>>385605620
The atmosphere, art direction, level design and OST are top notch too.

The twist is good, but the game has other merits.
>>
>>385607974
tried my best, to help you, english is not my first laguage, so i had trouble with some questions.
Hope it help tho, good luck
>>
>>385605137
good visuals, weak in most other areas, horrible fans.
>>
File: SpecOpsTheLine_JustStop.jpg (171KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
SpecOpsTheLine_JustStop.jpg
171KB, 1680x945px
Okay, give my money back please.
>>
One of the most overrated games of all time. Godawful gameplay, shitty story and "shocking" themes that have been covered far better in other media.
I guess this is good for those "I have never read a book in my life" types though.
>>
>>385609509
I don't think it's awful just not great, I sure wouldn't put it above cod or uncharted.
It's that the fans that bug me, "makes you think" no it doesn't.
>>
>>385609509
I liked it more than Heart of Darkness, if I'm honest.

Every character except Kurtz in HoD was bland and it also didn't accomplish much aside from claiming that Colonialism had downsides and that people are greedy. Spec Ops meanwhile had much better characters, and it had a lot of attention to detail to make Dubai feel like some kind of surreal purgatory. It was one of the only modern military shooters to actually have good art direction rather than just sticking to the usual brown and bloom palette.
>>
This dude did a retrospective on the game. I thought it was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dzstxE_5Rc

inb4 >43 minutes
>>
File: SOTL_-_Concept_Art_(1).jpg (502KB, 2000x1773px) Image search: [Google]
SOTL_-_Concept_Art_(1).jpg
502KB, 2000x1773px
Walker did nothing wrong
>>
File: specops1.jpg (116KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
specops1.jpg
116KB, 1680x1050px
>>385605489
No it wasn't
>>
>>385611326
He executed deserters. Dude's a hero.
>>
Daily thread for "this game tried to hurt me" faggots.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.