[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you pre-ordering this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg (371KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg
371KB, 2000x1000px
Why aren't you pre-ordering this?
>>
because i hit a point where the amount of bullshit pumped into a pokemon game outweighed the amount of cool new things i cared about, same with sun and moon on release
>>
Because I'm preordering the Lana nendo instead.
>>
There's no rush, I can just order a week or so before it releases.
>>
>>385603015
I broke my 3ds :^(
>>
because its only a few months from release and theyve shown us nothing of the new game other than Solageo with a new hat
>>
There hasn't been a good Pokemon game since HG/SS. Why would I waste money on remakes of shit games when I could just pirate them?
>>
>>385603015
>literally playing the same game.
>>
>>385603015
It's a Pokemon game, meaning there will be copies upon copies in droves of it, and they haven't announced any sort of benefit to ordering it.
I mean I'll still play it, given it's this gen's "third version" type game, but I need info before ordering anything.
>>
But I did pre-order it. Gotta get that Amazon steelbook to match the first one.
>>
Stopped playing Pokemon games after X and Y.
It was such a disappointment that I stopped caring.
>>
Because both ORAS and SuMo were garbage and I'm pretty much done with this series
Plus my 3ds is hacked so I can just pirate it
>>
>>385603015
I didn't even know it was announced
>>
are there any 3ds emulator yet?
>>
>>385603015
Why the fuck would they rerelease that shit already.

also don't even know if they have changed anything other than making the cover mons look worse.
>>
File: sad peng.png (42KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
sad peng.png
42KB, 284x339px
>>385603164
This. It's sad that gamefreak is shitting the bed with my favorite franchise for the last few gens. When they inevitably fuck up the remakes of gen 4 I'll stop playing pokemon.
>>
I loved Sun and Moon but I won't get this if there's no new pokemon besides Legendaries, personal rule.
>>
because i have cfw
>>
File: 1398127223552.jpg (28KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1398127223552.jpg
28KB, 311x311px
>>385603015
>pre-ordering
>>
>>385603015
Because it's a Pokemon game, I can walk into any store on its release day and they will have 100 copies. No need to support the toxic industry practice of pre-ordering.
>>
Can't wait for Lusamine to go to jail and get turned into a personal fuck toy by some hulking dyke.
>>
Sun/Moon was bad and no one wants a second round of it
>>
This looks disappointingly like a third version rather than at least a sequel. It feels like they're throwing it together with little fanfare while the team is mainly working on the Switch games. That said, if they show more and it actually looks like it has enough new stuff, I might consider it.
>>
I prefer pokemon go
>>
>>385603079
fpbp
>>
>>385603015
>mixing the box legends with that other legend
why not just release a third version instead of re-releasing the same shit with different pixels on the box legend?
>>
Because they are rushing out a "sequel" less than one year after its original release. Its full priced DLC
>>
I still find it funny that there's a 25 minute cut scene after you beat the champion and there's literally no dialogue during the entire thing.
>>
File: Zelda Vomit.jpg (85KB, 568x659px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda Vomit.jpg
85KB, 568x659px
>>385603164
>HGSS
People die before they make it out of route 34 that game is far too slow to be considered the best.
>>
I have no idea how anyone above the age of 18 is still interested in Pokemon.
>>
>>385603015
I FUCKING HOPE THIS IS A SHITTY PHOTOSHOP OR SOME KIND OF JOKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.