[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games where the camera is your greatest enemy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CAM220IP-Camera-Dome.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CAM220IP-Camera-Dome.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
What games where the camera is your greatest enemy?
>>
>>385601789
Spy Chameleon
>>
mario 64
>>
File: 1388218292951.jpg (147KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
1388218292951.jpg
147KB, 1010x810px
>>385601945
>>
>>385601789
splinter cell
>>
>>385601789
payday 2
>>
drak soulz
>>
>Walk into a dollar store
>See a bunch of fake plastic cameras on the ceiling

I wonder if that shit actually works.
>>
>>385601789
Any game from the dreamcast-gamecube era
>>
Rainbow Six Siege
That game has made me instinctively want to shoot out any black camera dome I see in real life
>>
>>385602158
This had to be the first post
>>385601789
Kingdom hearts
>>
any game with motion blur
>>
>>385601789
A surveillance camera ?!?
>>
>>385601789
metal gear solid
>>
File: [Exanima] ...and stay down.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[Exanima] ...and stay down.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Lately it's been Exanima. Super satisfying once you get the flow of combat, but I feel like I'm fighting the camera still. Gotta git gud, I guess...
>>
>>385602229
Burglars are definitely going to pick a house with no cameras and warnings over one with, but if they know you have valuable and easily fenced stuff, they will break in and be gone within 10 minutes.
>>
>>385602612
Honestly, the best defense against burglars are dogs. They're loud and combative on territory and bring unwanted attention. Burglars will always fuck off if you have a dog unless you literally have gold bars laying around.
>>
Nothing To Hide
>>
>>385601789
Tales of Zestiria. A couple friends and I have co-oped every single Tales game to completion except for that piece of shit. Tales has had some iffy cameras in the past, especially when multiple players are involved, but none that made it completely unplayable (in the actual "unable to play" sense) like in Zestiria.

In older games you often had a bias for Player 1 and his target. In Zestiria you have no bias for any player or any target. Instead you have a camera that primarily focuses on the fucking floor, or the ceiling, or a tiny rock at the edge of the arena. I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I say that at least a third of the time the camera literally had NO enemies or players on screen whatsoever, and any attempts to adjust it just led to it spinning uselessly around whatever meaningless piece of background art it's fixated on, or making it even worse by getting it thoroughly stuck behind some piece of terrain geometry.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.