[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game are you stuck on right now and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 67

File: 1499699842331.jpg (46KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1499699842331.jpg
46KB, 750x573px
What game are you stuck on right now and why?
>>
>Chrono Trigger
>Lavos
Not really stuck, just laziness I guess
>>
>>385595569
>Being stuck on a game
How?
>>
>>385595569
arma 3, because you can't see the enemy while they are sniping you from half a kilometer away and your squad dies in the first fight.
>>
>Retarded stealth mission in Valkyria Chronicles
>Sector Eridanus
>Starfox Zero because I can't be Aquarosa and refuse to move on until I do
>Enter the Gungeon because I can't seem to get a good run as Pilot so that I can kill his past and unlock Bullet Hell
>>
>>385595648
Are you me?
I want to finish it so I can start a new playthrough but every time I come home I just browse and watch some shows
>>
>>385595569
Playing kindom hearts for the first time and the combat raping me
>>
>>385595569
enter the gungeon on the last boss
>>
I can't beat pontiff sulyvahn in DS3 and I feel memed so hard about being bad at parry windows. I hadn't equipped shields at all until that fight.
>>
>>385595657
I just got back to FE Conquest and was at stage 19 where I left off. I'll get through this stage eventually, but I'm still adjusting to the enemies and their fucking dodge rate.
>>
>>385595569
ALLTYNEX Second: gunning for the 1CC is just bumming me out.
Hand of Fate: Up to the final boss and that final wave of the three bosses with two being invincible and melting through any resistances is just annoying. The whole final level is a chore.
Fairy Bloom Freesia: I've got some text glitch where most of the text is either in japanese or won't display despite setting it to English.
Dark Cloud: Man I don't know, the whole game is just mechanically unexciting.
>>
File: 2017-07-12.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-12.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>385595569
rain world, these fucking guys.
>>
>>385595569
>>
>>385595569
MGSV
Not really stuck, just kinda bored of the open world mission structure
>>
Bioshock 1 HD. Game crashes whenever I save. I see this as only a challenge.
>>
File: 1494106538813.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1494106538813.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
I'm stuck on the wall strafe jumping levels in TF2 jump academy. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO STOP PRESSING W
>>
>>385595758
I've had it on hold for literal months now, I should just look up a guide on gamefaqs and get done with it already
>>
File: Exhibition_Match_3DS.png (626KB, 821x451px) Image search: [Google]
Exhibition_Match_3DS.png
626KB, 821x451px
ALRIGHT

WHOSE THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO THOUGHT MONSTER MAW IN EXHIBITION MATCH WOULD BE A GOOD FUCKING IDEA!?
>>
>>385595782
I had to equip a shield, too. Call me bad but dodging his attacks was a bitch and a half. The fight is significantly easier once you get to his second phase but for me he's easily the toughest boss in DS3
>>
File: MW.jpg (205KB, 470x800px) Image search: [Google]
MW.jpg
205KB, 470x800px
Akashicverse has been kicking my ass.
I am not good at the STG.
>>
File: SotFS_Darklurker.jpg (2MB, 1493x881px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Darklurker.jpg
2MB, 1493x881px
Help
>>
DS1
O&S

I don't care if I'm shit, that fight is fucking bullshit if you aren't using magic of any kind
>>
>>385596139
Wear the Darkwraith gear, all this guy's attacks are Dark.

>>385596178
Either Poise it with the havel gear you find in the secret area, summon (just summon, man, who cares) or you can just destroy them if you've got pumped Vit and +8-10 gear.

Murderfucking Smough with the katana while Ornstein watches and jacks off, that's the life.
>>
File: 1422907847607.jpg (60KB, 570x657px) Image search: [Google]
1422907847607.jpg
60KB, 570x657px
>>385595569
Darkest Dungeon
DD3 is a fucking meatgrinder that's caused the deaths of 3 entire teams
Fuckers keep dying from heart attacks
>>
>>385595569
Fire Emblem Awakening
All the later missions feature high mobility units that gang up on the weakest party member in two or three turns. Every mission is a roll of the dice to see if I can take out the boss with my super-villager or lose someone to the swarm
>>
puyo puyo tetris
I hate tetris vs tetris
>>
ffx
apparently i need to grind fucktons for the optional bosses and dont feel like it right now
>>
FF4
I've gotten to the Lunar Whale and every cave is just kicking my ass so far
>cave of bahamut
>behemoth straight one shots my party with autos before I get a turn in
>cave of summons
>a single ambush or back attack completely fucks me
>what seems to be the way forward in the story on the moon will drain my MP or items in three encounters
Am I really supposed to grind a few levels out or am I just really unlucky
>>
>>385596406
>bothering with FF optional bosses, ever
The games are not particularly good, it's not worth it.
>>
Watch_Dogs
Driving mission when Damien is in full control of ctos on the hardest difficulty
>cops everywhere
>annoying fucking false flag objective markers
>watch dogs generally awful vehicle controls
It's just annoying. I don't feel like dealing with it
>>
>>385596028

You think that's bad anon?

The exhibition Match from "Hey, Ladies" Will make you suffer
>>
>>385595569
Not stuck just lacking motivation

>P5, just finished 4th palace
>Expeditions: Viking, only two options (rob a town of its freedom or do some gay shit) and I don't feel like doing either of them
>>
Stuck on The Burst right now on Furier difficulty. I can get through all the stages pretty much without getting hit until the final phase where she takes all three of my lives. I just really don't know what to do.
>>
>>385595569
Spacehulk: Deathwing
It just feels so slow to walk anywhere, and they're these huge EYE maps.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
It's offensively weeb, feels like it's trying to jerk me off with both hands, and the cutscene to gameplay ratio is ~1.2. Might refund.
>>
File: 1480458542874.png (3MB, 1800x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1480458542874.png
3MB, 1800x1260px
>>385595569
P5. I just beat the Burger dungeon and can't decide between Makoto, Hifumi, or Tae.
>>
Christ, here we go:
>P3: Final month. Lack motivation to continue after gf spoiled ending THOROUGHLY.
>P4: Right after rescuing Kanji. Again, lack motivation to continue because SPOILEd.
>P5: Right after naming phantom thieves. Stated I would finish P3 and 4 first before finishing it...
>PQ: End of second dungeon. Lack motivation because, again, spoiled by gf.
>Horizon Zero Dawn: Midgame... burned out on open world.
>DOOM: 3-1. Stopped for other games.
>Bloodborne: NG+ solo, after night had fallen in multi run with friend. Warframe sort of took our life.
>Borderlands Presequel: right before final act. Stopped due to Bloodborne then Warframe.
>Shovel Knight: Plague Knight DLC. Burnt out of it.
> Elder Scrolls: Morrowind: Right after joining the blades... really no idea why I stopped.
> Skyrim: Stopped after getting to Whiterun... again...
> Lost Odyssey: prologue. Had work then never returned to it... for six years.
> Dragon Age: Inquisition. After getting Morrigan. Just... stopped.
> Fallout: New Vegas. Intro... was burnt out due to three years of FO3 nonstop.
> Bastion: After saving the foreigner... No idea.
> Bravely Default: Fourth crystal... No idea.
> Xenoblade Chronicals: entering second act... No idea.
> Blazblue: Halfway through story (first game)... no idea.
> Valkyria Chronicals: after prologue... really no idea. I like the game, but can't bring myself back to play it.

And the list just goes on and on and on and ON... Life and responsibilities suck.
>>
>>385597236
You lack motivation and commitment. Also, tell your spoiler spouting gf to shut her fucking mouth.
>>
>>385595569
M&B: Warband
Not sure if stay with the Nords or start my own faction
>>
File: 1490731716128.png (443KB, 827x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490731716128.png
443KB, 827x720px
So I finally defeated Grun, where do I go now? Just random quests until I find 9S?
>>
>>385595569

Tales of Berseria cause it's long as fuck and the areas have nothing in them. Goddamn, if the cast and plot weren't shaping up into something, I'd have stopped after one or two areas.
>>
>>385596870
i noticed you forgot to put futaba on that list
the answer is futaba
>>
File: 1435497396874.jpg (163KB, 989x768px) Image search: [Google]
1435497396874.jpg
163KB, 989x768px
My life
>>
File: 1500679915082.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500679915082.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
The hospital chapter of Battle Network 3 is worse than anything you peons have ever dreamed of.
>>
The fucking Owl in "that" game
>>
>>385598109
That's a strange way to say "the power plant chapter of MMBN 1".
>>
>>385595569
Tekken 7 cause every character other than mine is cheap
>>
>>385598146
Bringing up BN1 is cheating, that game is rough as fuck. You could tell they were dipping their toes in the water with the new concept.
>>
>>385598073
Eh, she's kinda cute, like all the girls in these games, but just doesn't seem like an interesting choice/relationship.
>>
Birth By Sleep, finished Terra's route and started on Ventus', but having to play through the same worlds at Level 1 again just feels demoralizing, even with the extra plot.
>>
>>385598238

Are you me? I also quit on Ven's route. But then a couple of years later I slugged it out. Look up the most broken abilities and just cheese it. Magnet and Aero are nuts for Ven at least
>>
File: 1487793666600.jpg (174KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1487793666600.jpg
174KB, 603x603px
>>385595569
>finally get everything 100% on aqua's campaign in BbS
>get to mysterious figure
>spent 2 hours a day for a month fighting and still can't win
>my brother comes in
>"this game is easy"
>he never played the game before
>he beat the boss after an hour of playing
>the trophy notifications pop up
>i got cucked by my younger brother
>>
REmake
>>
File: family shitposting.jpg (166KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
family shitposting.jpg
166KB, 900x675px
>>385598330
That's a tough break.

But a hilarious one.
>>
File: stranger.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stranger.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>>385595569
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
can't beat packrat palooka
>>
>>385595569
>Dark Souls, Ornstein & Smough
After watching so many speedruns and other videos on the game I already know how to beat everything and what happens. It lacks the surprise and adventure that I had going in blind to Demon's Souls. I'll probably just skip the rest and move onto the second one.
>Persona 3, ~level 100 I think
Holy shit Tartarus is so boring.
>>
File: 1500434282603.jpg (87KB, 942x824px) Image search: [Google]
1500434282603.jpg
87KB, 942x824px
>>385595569
Earthbound, I just picked it up again yesterday.
It has this weird factor to it that's pushing me away slightly, but it's too enjoyable to not play.

I wonder what the fuck I'm doing here since I'm actually having fun playing vidya.
>>
File: kekerot.gif (438KB, 239x200px) Image search: [Google]
kekerot.gif
438KB, 239x200px
>>385597236
>can't complete any persona game
>has a gf

Congratulations anon. you may never complete any of those games but you are better than the fans of those games who ironically never got the message despite completing the games multiple times

looks like you have a big backlog i would stop playing vidya for a while and then go for shovel knight that game is great and i think we still have one more dlc to be released
>>
Sonic Adventure 2 final mission. Not exactly stuck, more like too mad to finish it.

Fuck the Tails and Eggman segment.
>>
Arkham Origins, because it didn't gave me one of the cheevos. I guess it happened because i was playing in offline mode. Oh well, it was for the DLC, i just have to do it again, it won't take long.

>tfw i will never get the full cheevos thanks to the online mode
>>
>>385598580
Hold B and never let go
>>
bully: scholarship edition

shitty fucking pc port bluescreens if i alt-tab or just randomly crashes. can only play 20 min at a time which is barely enough to do one mission and run to a save point
>>
>>385595569
DaS3
Dancer
>you want to hide behind pillar? That's cute
>you think your usual "stick self up enemies ass" tactics will work here? How quaint
>weak to a particular element you ask? No
>what's that? A shield? Here let me help you get rid of that so we can T A N G O baby.
This boss took me about 20 tries and drove me up the fucking wall, literally nothing except very precise dodging works and even then it is still one big motherfucking damage sponge.
>>
>Dark Souls 3
>Sister Friede

It's been two months. I don't think I'll even try again. Shame because I paid for the season pass, and I refuse to play Ringed City without beating the Painting.
>>
>>385599138
I just beat her for the first time on my fourth try with a heavy claymore only, unembered and no buffs. It's a fucking amazing fight once you get the hang of it. Always strafe in a circle with each other, like you really are dancing. Learn her combos, roll through the successive attacks, then fit in two hits before falling back and dancing again

Well, I personally loved it anyways
>>
>Dragon quest VII
Intro is still long as hell even when it has been shortened in the remake got bored
>Pokemon emerald
Not really stuck just burned out of pokemon in general

Games i have finished but not completed

>Devil survivor 2 Record breaker
shit is 99% completed i just need to play one more time and give a different answer to unlock the last title
>Megaman Zero Collection
I played every single game on hard got S ranks in every mission and unlocked ultimate mode in every game but im supposed to unlock more art in the gallery by playing that stupid boring easy mode
>Double Dragon neon on steam
i got everything except for one achievement, i need a bro totally radicool enough to beat the game on DD difficulty without losing a life
sadly i haven't found that bro
>Persona Q
completed P3 side,im supposed to play the P4 side but i hate those guys and also iit wouldn't be fun with how broken and overpowered my characters are right now
>>
>>385597236
I know how you feel. I had a great time playing FFXII years ago until I reached one of the final dungeons and learned I was actually almost finishing the game already and not just 70% as the plot had me thinking. I don't know why but I just lost all motivation to play knowing I'm that close to the end. I know there's plenty of subquests to do and I had been doing them but I supposed it's a weird "if I don't finish the game it will never end" subconscious feeling.
>>
Darkest Dungeon.

I am stuck on the level 2 of DD. I lost too many fucking guys, it's not that I care about them it's that I don't want to grind again.

My body actually reuses to go through the mission again because fear of failure.
>>
Hand of fate
I'm fighting the dealer but I always die when I get to the lizard boss phase. If only the curses were a little less harsh I would be done a week ago.
>>
>>385595569
Alright OP let's do this
>[Mirror's Edge] it was fun, but upgraded PC and started playing newer games
>[Sniper Elite 3] I wanted to play the first two sniper elites before I finished. Started the first one, got bored and never played it again
>[Ghost Recon Wildlands] Similar reason, I wanted to finish all the other ghost reconds before finishing this one, but Ghost Recon 1 didn't run on my PC
>[Walking Dead] I am in the middle of playing it with my GF, but we started playing Until Dawn instead
>[Spec Ops: The Line] There was one part where I had to make a decision of killing a criminal or a soldier, I couldn't make the decision so I just stopped playing
>{Far Cry Primal] I actually sort of liked the game, but after playing it too long at one point, I got a headache and now I'm scared of playing it
>[Dishonored] Honestly, I just broke out of the prison, I couldn't decide whther to play it with a controller or mouse, then I just stopped playing
>[Fallout 3] I started with Fallout New Vegas, I just couldn't get past the different faction/karma systems, difficulty getting cool companions, and it really wasn't all that great relatively speaking
>[Kholat] Once I saw the first shadow monster thing and it killed me, I just quit the game and haven't returned. It's like near the beginning too! No warning it, like I didn't know what to do, so I stopped playing
>[Call of Duty Black Ops 2] Once I found out there were multiple endings, I kind of bugged out at the choices I made and just stopped playing, plus at the time the next call of duty was out anyway
>[Battlefield Bad Company 2] I played the first one to completion, but BFBC2 wasn't as entertaining as MW3 at the time, and I just decided to keep playing the MP of MW3 instead
>[Assassin's Creed: Black Flag] Okay, it's not like I didn't want to finish the game, I was just lazy
>[God of War 1] I decided to play God of War 1 before I started the other God of War games, but I got lost when trying to open a bridge
>>
depression :^)
>>
>>385599889
>I couldn't make the decision so I just stopped playing
Congratulations, you actually beat Spec Ops: The Line.
Also, if you're so insistent on playing all of the games in a series, how did you get away with not playing the rest of the Spec Ops games?
>>
Grim Fandango because I'm a brainlet
>>
Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons for me. I can consistently beat shit like Orphan and Ludwig without dying too much, but Chalice Dungeon bosses are complete bullshit. Stuck on Defiled Hotdog, and while he's not difficult to dodge, the fact that getting hit once in this 10 minute long fight gets you killed instantly destroys any motivation to continue. I've heard from others that defiled Amygdala, Loran Darkbeast, and chalice Ebrietas are even worse.
>>
File: 1476066908903.jpg (71KB, 343x762px) Image search: [Google]
1476066908903.jpg
71KB, 343x762px
Final Fantasy XII. I don't know why but I can't bring myself to boot the game up. When I start playing I usually go for a few hours and enjoy myself but I just never have the motivation to start it.
>>
>>385599935
Isn't real but okay
>>
I got bored of Wipeout HD and I haven't played anything for like two weeks
>>
>>385600531
I don't get why people like BB so much. I personally think it is the worst game in the souls series. Plagued with more bad design choices than DaS2. If it weren't for the fact that the cool setting/aesthetic/music makes up for a lot of those flaws it would have just been a bad game filled with difficulty caused by intentional bad design.
>>
>>385600585
How even? There is more player input/interaction in the least interactive VNs than there is in FFXII. The gameplay just serves as an extremely long and boring replacement for "press X to skip to next cutscene".
Anyone who wants to p,as FFXII should stop, not buy the game, and instead go watch the cutscenes on YouTube. Get all the story without any of the tedium.
>>
>>385599889
[con't]
>[Lost Planet Extreme Condition] Bought this game on sale, actually enjoyed it for a while on XB360, but I never got to finish it because it looked outdatted
>[Halo 3] I was late to the Halo party, I was already knee deep in CoD MW2 and Black Ops at the time
>[Too Human] Started it 2 years ago, couldn't beat the first boss on the first try so I gave up
>[Dark Souls 2] Can't get past the ANCIENT DRAGON, got bored of it and quit
>[Life is Strange] I saw the ending on YouTube, so I wasn't motivated to do a lesbian scene
>[Prototype] I had a friend that liked the game too much, spoiled it for me, so no motivation
>[Infamous 2] Everything seemed to move too slowly for my taste
>[GTA IV] I liked the game! But when the choices became too consequential, I just put it down until long enough for GTA V to come out
>[Tiny Knight] Cute game, but I died embarrassingly on easy mode too many times that I just stopped playing
>[XCOM The Bureau] Once it got to the very first part where I had to move the squads around, I was kind of turned off by the game
>[Pokemon Black] I really wanted to finish this game, but I was just too invested in Soul Silver that I didn't want to let it go
>[Pokemon Moon] I realized that the Sun game may have been better, I just stopped playing after the first battle, plus I didn't like how the pkmn looked
>[Uncharted Drakes Fortune] I actually want to finish this game, it looks great! But I was stuck on the Jetski level and just stopped playing after a while
>[Blur] I couldn't get enough points to progress to the next races, I think I still play it casually though if I'm on
>[Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Eyes of Heaven] I couldn't get the All Star battle mechanics out of my system, I just enjoyed All Star Battle so much!
>[Wolfenstein The New Order] Once I learned that there were choices in the game, I became too anxious about choosing poorly that I stopped playing
>[Until dawn] GF more interested in travelling than playing games now :(
>>
>>385601059
Maybe I have autism but I really enjoy leveling characters, spending points to get abilities and I like the whole automated processes thing.
>>
>>385601075
If all this is true, you have autism. If none of it is true you still have autism for making all that shit up. Either way you have autism.
>>
>>385595842
open console
type:
>unbind w
is that so hard?
>>
>>385600513
Pro tip*
Its not a good game to begin with,play Sam and Max the devils playhouse instead.
>>
>>385595569
>PU:Battlegrounds
>chicken dinner
>>
>>385601197
Oh hold on, never mind, scratch what I said. I was thinking of FFXIII tepee one with clippity clopping lightning and crestfallen "Hope" who jumps up and is all perky when battle commences. God I hate that fucking dumb piece of shit game.

FFXII is fine though.
>>
>>385595569
Lost Odyssey. Not really stuck per say, but I lost all motivation to continue playing now that I'm on disk 4.

Gongora isn't a fun villain man, only his theme is good about him.
>>
>>385596429
Of you're not higher than 55,you should grind up and at least get the good white magics like Reflect.
>>
File: snakeOFuck.jpg (101KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
snakeOFuck.jpg
101KB, 2048x1152px
>>385595569
Oblivion, not in the game though but rather modding it since it's a stupid fucking hassle
>>
>>385601075
[Cont.]
>[Final Fantasy XIII] I decided to play it after learning that I didn't have to play any of the other FF games to know about the series, but I played FF7-Crisis Core and it's battle system was so much better, I hated waiting my turn to fight someone, it felt so boring
>[RAGE] I played it on Xbox, it was 2 discs worth of content, when I wanted to play another game, I had to delete some of the content, so I just stopped playing RAGE altogether
>[Bioshock 1] I didn't like the creepiness of the first parts of the game, and i couldn't get used to the control system
>[Batman Arkham Asylum] I got lost after beating Bane, I think, so I just stopped playing
>[Killzone] I wanted to play Killzone 3, but I decided I needed to know the story first so I got the whole trilogy. The first game's controls were really poor, I couldn't enjoy it so I stopped playing
>[Quantum Break] I haven't had a good oppportunity to play this game, even though I've enjoyed it so far! I'm at the part right after the first act

That's just all of what I could think of for now! There's a whole bunch of games that I have but haven't even started yet! Like [Borderlands], [Skyrim], [Saint's Row], [Army of Two]. [DOOM 2016]. every [Metal Gear Solid] game, [L.A. Noire], [Red Dead Redemption], [Helium], [Mafia 2&3], [Rain World], [WWE 2k17], [Diablo 3], [Civilization V], [Mass Effect 1-3+Andromeda] and a few others I can't think of
>>
>>385596870
The correct choice is to choose between Haru, Futaba, or Kawakami
>>
>>385602007
>>385601075
>>385599889
I can't explain the profound effect these three posts have had on me. I'm sitting here listening to Adagio for Strings and considering putting a bullet in my head because of them.

Please never make another post ever again.
>>
>>385601267
Think about it though, there are just so many great games out there that would take up your time! Like MW2 took up so much time on MP, and when I went to college, I barely played any games! Nowadays, Overwatch is sapping my gaming time like no tomorrow, and so is Nier Automata!

I have an equally long list of games that I have completed, I'm sure lol
>>
File: 1487898851683.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1487898851683.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>385595569
Heart of the Swarm, where you have to stop the shuttles from leaving the ice planet. Holy fuck I cannot handle this much micro
>>
RE4 Proffesional mode
I can't fucking beat Mendez please help
>>
>>385602041
futaba a shit
>>
>>385600187
I didn't know Spec Ops: The Line was part of a series! When I started playing it, it didn't seem like there was something that I should know before playing it, so I wasn't made aware of it!

But now that you told me this, I think I have to play the other spec ops games lmao
>>
>>385595569
BOI
I don't want to do all the bullshit to fight mega satan and then lose
>>
File: 1452143725650.jpg (95KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452143725650.jpg
95KB, 500x427px
Gitaroo Man on master mode.

>Fuck up a single note
>Can't get back on rhythm
>Go from full health to losing in just 3 seconds
>I'm not even halfway done

Why does Mojo King Bee have 90 notes per section jesus christ
>>
lolk normal legacy 1cc
>>
>>385602376
fuck you i love her
>>
>>385595790
>70 posters in the thread
>being the one retard who fell for the worst bait in the website
You are special anon.
>>
>>385602345

I hope you're playing on brutal, because you have no excuse for being so shit otherwise.
>>
>>385595569
>mama mia
>not pasta la vista
And I can't beat Bloodborne's NG+ DLC. I took a long break from the game and completely forgot how to play.
>>
>>385597950
9s is in the cave where you found the dead aliens
>>
Dark Souls
Capra Demon
FUCK YOU DOGGIES
>>
>>385602498
Of course, forgot to mention it
>>
>>385602253
But there are just so many other games out there, you know? You can't raelly expect one person to have played all those games to completion! Think about the other games out there that were just as good, if not better! I mean I was playing [Left 4 Dead], [Need for Speed: Most Wanted], [Titanfall], [Destiny], [TF2], [Far Cry 3] at the same time! Like, what's the solution to all this???
>>
DaS3: lothric castle. Just an ass level with ass enemies, also at this point I am rather tired of having literal hundreds of items and still walking around in my starting gear because it still hasn't been surpassed. I regret picking knight.

Bloodborne: church workshop. I am done with farming QSB and vials and sitting through 2 loading screens every time I want to travel, or even "just" one if I want to heal and stock up my items. Also completely and utterly done with having to guess what I can and can not parry for visceral attacks, just fuck off already. Also here am starting to feel like I am not going to find anything that is going to surpass my starting weapon, the sawblade.

Bioshock infinite. Ended up watching all the crucial dialogue sections on Youtube, I refuse to sit through possibly the worst gunplay I have encountered in a Triple A game.

Nioh, spider castle. Terrible ass level design. While the fighting mechanics are cool, a lack of any sort of overworld gets boring fast, seen one gloomy Japanese town, seen em all

FFXV. At least eurotruck simulator allows me to FUCKING DRIVE. Also final fantasy implies some sort of epic fantastical story, you know, like what we had in FF1 through 8 at least and arguably up to 12. There is nothing epic about a whinging prince going on a brotrip.

Darkest Dungeon. Why, WHY does this game force me to sit through all the dumb animations. They are Nearly all 2-3 frame animations, and while at first cool and fast paced, stacking up hundreds of these animations over the course of a couple of runs quickly becomes tedious. Let me skip this fucking shit for the love of god.

HoI3, start of large scale naval operations as Japan. WHO DESIGNED THIS UI?! It is making it completely unmanageable, I am spending more time fighting the UI than anything else. Couldn't they have looked at the Grigsby series to see how to handle the UI for these sort of games? Also the US of A is doing fuck all making it far too easy.
>>
>>385595569
End is Nigh. You have brutal 8-bit minigames of 6-9 levels that put you back at the first level if you die, and after beating the last one it makes you beat the collective 36ish levels without dying once for some prize. I can play the main game fine but the inner autist in me wants to complete it, and I can't.
>>
>>385602513
Oh, yeah. Fast weapon and poise, or stairs or whatever.

Man that guy gave me such trouble on my first playthrough.
>>
>>385602642
What platform are you playing DS3 on?
>>
>>385595569
monster hunter
charms
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501295909103.jpg (18KB, 480x528px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501295909103.jpg
18KB, 480x528px
Dragon age: inquisition. Went through the first two with all dlc for story and lore purpose. But cant seem to hve myself 100% every area before moving on the story. Stuck between the grey warden fightnas well aa the masquerade yet here i am fucking off in all the other zones which either is far to easy or kicks my shit in.
>>
>>385602642
Cont

AI fleet commander. Bought it falling for the "good AI" meme, it boils down to rock paper scissors. Win one campaign, play coop with friend and set the game to harder difficulty, still beat it with ease. Don't understand the commotion and drop the game.

Skyrim. Beat the main story, then felt too insulted to play anymore. Don't know why I was expecting more from Todd even back then.

Portal 2. It is like someone took the coolest slickest car out there and then kept adding more and more bells and whistles until the vehicle turned into a charicature of itself. The game just tries too fucking hard, when it was the fact that portal one was barely trying to impress at all that made it so enjoyable.

ME1. Everything. I dislike star trek, I don't know what possessed me to buy what is basically a vidya adaptation of it.
>>
>>385603023
PC, not that it matters, I could buy it on the PS4 right this minute and I wouldn't find the lothric castle area to be any less ass. 2 epic dragons reduced to slapping sense into some oozing puss. Lore-wise it might be pretty cool, but I am playing a game, not reading a book. You show me dragons, I want to fight dragons, not learn how they have been corrupted by slimes and were dead all along. And that is just one of my smaller gripes with this particular level.
>>
i am replaying this now and cant remember how i originally dealt with it. i also didnt use speed in the previous coil climbing segment cause i am a retard.
>>
>>385596713

I can't even imagine what a shit show she must be on furier.
I am stuck on the Star on furi. Last part of last phase.
>>
>>385595569
Hollow knight , I can't beat those bugs in the spire
Also Hornet 2nd boss fight
And whats up with repeating bossfights in the dream world?

I just suck at it , also I've reached the Final boss in Wind Waker, Minish Cap and BotW and stoped there.

Quit Metroid prime 2 after getting the Light suit , I dont feel motivated enough to find the remaining Keys.

Also I dropped La mulana after 20 hours or so of using no Guide (around Chamber of Birth) now i have no idea what to do next.
>>
>>385595825
THIS
>>
File: 1500878252706.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500878252706.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
DCS World A10C
I keep having problems with my right engine's hydraulics and it won't start no matter what
>>
File: 1475438329361.png (100KB, 434x351px) Image search: [Google]
1475438329361.png
100KB, 434x351px
Went back to Partners in Time the other day after giving up on it months ago. The boss I was stuck on was actually really easy, think my problem was I wasn't using enough special attacks. Ended up beating it and moved onto Bowser's Inside Story.
>>
>>385603807
Jedi Outcast is great, but as you renarked, fuck climbing the Cloud city engie.

Also fuck The part where you had to refuel your ship, since my child self was too retarded to understand symbols.
>>
File: 1499978418837.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1499978418837.png
9KB, 160x160px
Pokemon firered, not because its hard i just lost all will to play. Also how the fuck to you capture the legendary birbs?
(spoiler)if you murder one of them will it come back?
>>
>>385607472
>if you murder one of them will it come back?
No, they only started doing that in Platinum.
>>
>>385595569
Dragon Malificent on KH 1.5 Proud mode.
>finally get Dragon Mal down to 1.5 health bars
>PS3 controller dies
>Sora keeps walking into a corner
>can barely be hit
>have Tinkerbell summoned so health is regenerating when I do get hit
>waiting for controller to charge so I can continue playing
>Notice her heath bar starts going down
>Donald has the Violetta equipped so he's doing decent melee damage
>He also has Second Wind, so he just keeps on getting back up again after he dies
>The cycle repeats
>She's down to a half a bar
>Instantly kills me with some kind of final phase move
Have I accidentally invented new strats?
>>
>>385595569
I stuck on character creation in underrail.
>>
File: shanoa.jpg (95KB, 705x770px) Image search: [Google]
shanoa.jpg
95KB, 705x770px
>>385595569
castlevania order of ecclesia

dracula's castle is pretty tough and i hardly ever have any money for potions

i know i'm meant to just warp back to town if im about to die but i just want to find that warp room first
>>
dark souls 3

not really stuck but im at the grand archives right now and im losing motivation

how far till the end of the game?
>>
>>385608005
That's weird, man.

And KH, even on Proud, is fucking broken in regards to stats. You're probably just underlevelled.
>>
>>385609196
defeat the boss of grand archives to fight final boss
>>
>>385602642
>DaS3
Your armor will never be surpassed but unless you're a straight sword shitter, there's lots of cool weapons out there. Try some out for the moveset.

>Bloodborne
You really shouldn't need to be farming bullets. Vials yes, sometimes, never bullets, they flood you with bullets. That and your complaint about parrying makes me think you're focusing way too much on the parry mechanic. It's a cool thing to do sure, but dodging is your primary defensive maneuver, you should be focusing on learning to dodge and dash. You're gonna have a bad time if you think bullets are your main defensive weapon. They can be, but not for your first playthrough. It's just like people who insist on ONLY dodging or ONLY blocking in Souls, the secret is using both in moderation.
Also, there's not much in the main game that compares to the sawblade but the DLC weapons are both really good and fun to use.

>Nioh
Actually I feel the same way. I like the game but I haven't finished it and can't be assed to go back. I actually don't like this much RPG loot grinding in my action Souls-ish game. I get autistic about grinding materials and rolling stats even though it feels like it doesn't matter, and the skill tree is just confusing. Like, I can deal with this stuff when I go play a more dedicated RPG but what I liked about Souls is the RPG side takes a backseat to the fightan, I find it harder to concentrate on that in Nioh where your stats screen is even more of a spreadsheet than Souls. Also it reuses levels for sidequests way too much.
>>
>DeSu 2
Middle of Tri arc. Characters grew on me after the first arc. Little motivation to continue because of the structure of DeSu games.

>DDS 1
Doing that prince puzzle. Forgot what was going on

>Nocturne
Second playthrough but never finished the first. Just rescued the Manikins for prison

>Persona 1
Just rescued two members from the Police station. Forgot where to go from there.
>>
>>385595569
>Fallout NV
I can't get beyond Primm, it's not that it's difficult or anything but I just lost interest at Primm
>>
>Trails in the sky SC.
The first thing they do is throw you into a tedious dungeon/pseudo labyrinth with no map where the rooms are almost identical and full of enemies that are just a nuisance and don't give enough exp. I am lazy faggot that usually just hug the wall to the right and interact with whatever comes up and hope I eventually get out of there.

I really enjoy the story, but these tedious dungeons leave much to be desired.
>>
File: feelbird.jpg (56KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
feelbird.jpg
56KB, 500x394px
Kingdom Hearts

Got to the Final Boss but I'm too underleveled so I'm doing the Hades Cup where Cloud & Leon whoop my ass.
It's less a thing of being stuck and more of a "I've seen enough of the game, I dont feel like I need to see the ending other than conclusion"

>tfw ALWAYS stop playing just before the Final Boss
>>
>>385595569
Dark Souls 2, I got to the brume tower or whatever it's called very early on, am underlevelled and undergeared as fuck and really want to beat it.
>>
>>385596178
nigga just walk backwards in a circular motion around the room with your shield up, when Ornstein does his dash attack and is far away enough from Smough, whack him, repeat until he dies, then you have super smough which is way easier than super ornstein.
>>
>>385596379
>having trouble in the easiest entry in the series
Embarassing.
>>
>>385596448
>The games are not particularly good,
Except for XV.
>>
>>385614201
Which difficulty and which weapon did you choose/discard? Did your journey start at dawn, day or dusk?

My general tip for making the game easier is just to pick up all the power boosts in the game. This will increase your damage quite a bit.
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Boost
>>
File: pack[1].jpg (24KB, 375x480px) Image search: [Google]
pack[1].jpg
24KB, 375x480px
Hitman

I'm going for every challenge in the game and I'm trying to power through Colorado on Professional mode. I'm not even up to Suit Only challenge yet and it's grating on me.

It's a fantastic game otherwise, but Colorado is a real weak point
>>
File: 2005.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2005.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>385595867
considering only marle would make it hard because she is shit, whats your problem son?
>>
File: 1381257422523.png (140KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
1381257422523.png
140KB, 460x374px
>not stuck on any game in particular
>can't commit to only one game at a time so I have at least 70+ games half-finished
>>
>>385614526
Normal Difficulty
Chose Sword, discarded Shield because muh glasscannon
Also, I'm using the Divine Rose

>Did your journey start at dawn, day or dusk?
Wut? Is this some voodoo hocuspocus?
I don't remember

Will look for the Power Ups, thanks anon
>>
>>385598109
dude what you talking about, i remember beating that game easily when i was 10
>>
>>385596178
Just learn the fucking roll iframes. The only reason I strugged with this game was because I didn't realise rolling had iframes early on. Once I figured that out the game was a breeze.
>>
File: Berserker_front.jpg (281KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_front.jpg
281KB, 700x518px
>Legend of Legia, playing with a PS1 Disk on PS3
>Conkram Glitch
I didn't want to start over so I just forgot about it.
>>
>>385614954
In the beginning of the game Wakka, Tidus and Selphie asks a few questions about yourself. This determines your exp gain modifier. If your journey starts at "dawn" you will level up faster up until level 50 and then slower beyond 50. If you start at "dusk" it will be the opposite, "day" evens it out.

You are in luck by choosing the sword, it's the optimal choice for someone who just wants to boost through the game on an easier difficulty. Level 50 is more than enough to beat the game on normal, so a "dawn" journey is optimal for your playthrough.

Just get the power boosts and get to around level 50 by fucking around in any world that you like since once you get to the final world, every other world has an enemy level increase.
>>
>>385596178
> Equip Havels armour
> Equip Havels ring and enough END to mid roll
> Equip the Zweihander
> 2-hand it
> Press R2 over and over again

A single R2 staggers even Super Smough, and the armour lets you mitigate enough damage that you are never truly in danger because even if you get hit a couple times while you have no stamina you can survive until it's possible to sprint away and heal.
>>
>>385595569
Alien: Isolation. Too spoopy
>>
File: 1418074602311.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418074602311.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>385615612
Fucking ambiguous game mechanics.
I knew it will affect something but I couldn't figure out what.

Thanks, I will fucking end this game right now
>>
>>385595569
KH 2.5 because its so boring compared to 1
>>385614553
Just finished this and probably my GOTY But still the stupid coin being fucking inconsistent and the head turning shit prevents it from being the best Hitman game
>>
File: 1392338797448.jpg (64KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392338797448.jpg
64KB, 420x500px
>>385615801
Which reminds me, I haven't played Fatal Frame III in years because I got lost in the mansion and was too afraid to proceed further because there's nobody else to sit with me as I play anymore. I think I had just got past the crawling woman at the time which creeped me out a lot.
>>
>>385595569
MGSV. The missions are repeating themselves so I'm just doing side stuff
>>
Crash Bandicoot trilogy.

Fucking hell these Gold relics are killing me. I want my Platnium trophies, and I'll get it eventually, but doing the same level over and over and not making any meaningful progress is just depressing. Why do Saphire relics even exist in Crash 1&2? They don't do anything, it's just a "haha you arnt good enough" consolation prize. In Crash 3 they unlocked bonus levels and Gold was for full completion proving your skills, there's no unlocks in 1&2.
>>
>>385596139
SUNLIGHT SPEAR LMAO
>>
>>385595569
fucking nier fucking automata
>set to hard
>dying like a bitch in that fucking tunnel
>after hours of trying reach first boss
>die
>start again

JUST
FUCK
THIS
GAME
IM DONE WITH THIS CRAP
>>
>>385616296
>tfw you set hard difficulty on your first playthrough and get stuck later but would rather drop the game than restart on normal difficulty
>>
>>385595569
Rune Factory 4 cause I'd rather raise veggies like a faggot than complete the main story
>>
File: 1440290445789.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1440290445789.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
>>385616439
>Implying acquiring the best crops isn't the main story of these games.
>>
File: 1497816982093.jpg (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497816982093.jpg
391KB, 1920x1080px
>Do DLC in Dark Souls 3
>Get to darkeater Midir
>Had been having immense fun up until this point
>Literally incorporates everything shit about DS bosses
>Wonky camera angles and hitboxes, AoE's that you can't always escape from, ungodly amount of health

>Died 30+ times. Took me 5 hours no break

Almost smashed my controller. Is this the worst DS boss ever?
>>
>>385595569
Nier Automata. But because it didn't catch me like other games. I still like it and plan to finish all routes (with 9S atm) but i only play for like 2-3 hours tops/day.
>>
File: 1499639229909.png (164KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1499639229909.png
164KB, 500x446px
>>385616993
he has like 3 attacks which all are easy as fuck to read
>>
>>385617109
Wasn't that that got me usually. It was when he spit fire sideways while you were underneath him, which is literally un-dodgeable. With how big his fucking health bar is it's almost impossible not to make one mistake which will kill you.
>>
>>385616823
This pic reminds me, how do I get giant flowers/vegetables? I always get 4 large vegetables with giantiser and when I try to pick them up they're normal sized veggies
>>
>>385616993
hes vulnerable to headshots
>>
>>385617291
>Weak to lightning
>Had lightning Zweihander
>A thousand fucking damage hit barely chipped his health bar

It's all shit I know now but Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1500833469105.png (350KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1500833469105.png
350KB, 600x587px
>>385617370
>monstrous dragon with thicc scales for protection
>ppl complain he doesnt die in 5 hits from a toothpick
>>
>>385595569
>Final Fantasy V
The final dungeon is a huge difficulty spike, I literally can't even survive the random encounters there half the time, I found out that apparently the freelancer job retains all the best stats or some shit from the jobs you've mastered, so now I just need to grind until I have enough mastered jobs, but grinding in FFV is so damn tedious that I haven't touched it in over a year.
>>
File: 1432952149262.png (640KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
1432952149262.png
640KB, 700x432px
>>385617242
It's been ages since I picked it up, but I recall it taking time to fuse even after they get bigger.
>>
File: 1498433443149.png (714KB, 647x583px) Image search: [Google]
1498433443149.png
714KB, 647x583px
>>385617490
>Realism = Fun
>>
>>385595794
Is that game good?
>>
>>385617523
Are those the in-game graphics?
>>
>>385595648
Yeah I got killed by him in about two turns and got a cutscene showing me technically an ending so I said fuck it, th3 world dying is my ending. Can't be arsed beating him.
>>
>>385617490
The middle ground between a weak boss and the slog that is Midir is as huge as his health bar
>>
>>385617650
It's clearly not a capture card but yes? Giant vegetables take up 4 spots.
>>
>>385595569
AC2 because it crashes all the fucking time on Win 10 for some reason
>>
Trying to solo Dreadking IV is true hell. But I've gotten closer to completing the quest than with randoms online. Like bruh, I just want to finish the quest, not judge you for MLG Hunters. There's really no need to quit just because you carted once you fucking NEET.
>>
File: hollow knight rave.png (52KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
hollow knight rave.png
52KB, 1111x1111px
>Hollow Knight
I'm not really stuck, I just haven't played since The Hollow Knight killed me the first time.

>The Witness
I don't know what I'm doing, I've done a ton of shit but can't figure out where to go next and can't be bothered working it out.
>>
>>385617948

b-b-but the shills said Windows 10 could play anything that worked on Windows 7

are you saying they lied on the internet?
>>
>>385618054
>''upgrade to windows 10''
>100% disk usage all the time, pc starts slowing down, drive starts making noises
>tons of people having the same problem on the internet but no solution mentioned works for me
>went back to windows 7
fuck windows 10.
>>
File: windows 10.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
windows 10.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>385618054
>>
File: 1469861765634.jpg (318KB, 900x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1469861765634.jpg
318KB, 900x1222px
>>385616993
If by worst you mean one of the best, then yes :)
>>
>>385618368
I mean it felt good to kill him I guess because I screamed like a banshee.
>>
>>385618345
>retard doesn't schedule his updates
>>
>>385618498
I didn't even know about that until it happened to me, and even then all it does is give you a 12 hour frame to tell windows when NOT to reboot your computer, you have to go into the fucking registry and create your own 32 bit DWORD just to make it not do that at all.
>>
>>385615000
no you don't you fucking liar
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>385595569
Just can't kill this motherfucker on Nightmare.
I think i'll just go and watch the ending on youtube.
>>
I started FFTA 9 years ago and still haven't finished it.
>why
It's shit.
>>
Bullet hell in Gungeon takes too long to get to and everytime I get there a enemy pulls bullets out of its ass to hit me.
>>
Been playing the Darkest Dungeon for a while. I'm nervous to gear and quirk up 4 people only to force 2 maybe 3 to die to the final boss
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>385595569
I figured it would be easy because Magic but it still blasts my ass. Grinding is painful in this game
>>
>>385618673
What's giving you trouble? Ping pong? Jump slashes are very useful there because they have bizarre hitboxes that linger long after the attack animation is done.
>>
File: 1494459978885.png (293KB, 427x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494459978885.png
293KB, 427x460px
>>385595569
Fucking everything right now for some reason.
>Onyoriki in Nioh
>Fortune/Strength in Persona 3
>Bluemoon Tower vs that mage's goons in Dragon's Dogma
>That asshole in Castle Cainhurst in Bloodborne
>Total War in general

Either I've hit a very bad slump or I need to just quit vidya forever, goddamn.
>>
Matador in Nocturne. I thought his difficulty was blown out of proportion. But he kills half my party in one turn and I can't rebuff him because my debuggers get killed so fast.

In Parasite Eve I'm at Central Park with no bullets and don't know how to get more.

In DQ Builders I don't know where to find the weapons to kill the fire monsters. I swear I looked everywhere.
>>
>>385618275
>>385618345

I'm so glad I didn't upgrade.

I just hope I can get Windows 7 running on the next PC I build.
>>
>>385619097
>bizarre hitboxes
Yeah i noticed this and i'm indeed using them when he starts spamming those fucking cross lasers. I think i'll try this again tomorrow, when i'm less frustrated from dying 2000 times in a minute.
>>
File: 20170729023849_1.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170729023849_1.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
y'arrr
>>
>>385595569
TOEE, the water temple.
I can deal with the clerics and gargoyles no problem but the juggernaut rapes my whole team
Any way to disable it with spells or something?
I'm playing with Co8 and Temple+, Mystic theurge is shit
>>
File: 1499164407446.jpg (23KB, 447x551px) Image search: [Google]
1499164407446.jpg
23KB, 447x551px
>>385595569
FFXV. I learned the hard way it's a game that's much more fun to watch others play than to play yourself. I'm not at all a fan of grindquests.
>>
>>385595569
Super Meat Boy, working on completing Cotton Alley without dying. It's a pain in the ass and making me wish more and more than the controls feel more like the original two games. Just got to keep persevering, I guess.
>>
>>385595782
Put on armour light enough to fast roll, ignore the parries, then just get in his face and become the bully.
>>
File: sliskes endgame.jpg (57KB, 629x255px) Image search: [Google]
sliskes endgame.jpg
57KB, 629x255px
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles, I'm at Mechonis and I'm completely burnt out. There's so much running
>>
File: 1329684398333.jpg (10KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1329684398333.jpg
10KB, 349x314px
>>385597236
>>385599889
>guys look I have a gf :)
Fuck off you shitstain
>>
>>385620174
you can fast travel in that game you know.
>>
>>385619298
>everyone hypes up matador to be the toughest smt boss of all time
>get to him
>start getting nervous as fuck
>end up killing him in legit 4 turns

So was I really over leveled or is it some kind of meme? All you need is force resistance and it's gg ez
>>
>>385595569
Rule of Rose.

The dog shit combat makes bosses absurdity difficult.
>>
>>385620278
A lot of the things /v/ complains about are because they're just either really bad at videogames and/or underlevelled/undergeared.
>>
>>385595569
DSII SOTFS
i can't bring myself to grind for 30 sun medals and the bellkeeper covenant(offline) I have only 4 cheevos left, they're all spell collection based
>>
FE Conquest: I made it to chapter 20 and found out there's only 26 chapters and just felt disheartened to continue, I only have a couple of characters with more than C rank and no kids which made me feel I finished the game way too fast maybe adding random missions wouldn't have been a bad idea

FF4: I played it years ago and can't remember how to get to the dark elf's cave
>>
File: 1486384495229.jpg (149KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1486384495229.jpg
149KB, 1024x819px
>>385595569
Me and my friends are stuck on the mechanical bosses in Terraria Expert Mode. The Twins are kicking our ass because of inferno, although we could probably beat them if we finally managed to enter on the server altogether and abuse wormhole potions. I dont know how are we going to kill The Destroyer, because he spawns way more probes than we can handle, and if someone dies all the extra probes start to focus and overwhelm the rest.
I know, its embarrassing.
>>
>>385595569

Morrowind. I'm doing Cammon Tong and screwed up the Mephalus (?) quest and I'm upset. Also, I found two copies of the same person I'm supposed to kill so I don't know what the fuck happened in the game (one dead on the floor and the other walking around Balmora)
>>
>>385598581
>>tfw i will never get the full cheevos thanks to the online mode
If you have the patience, it's very doable to get every achievement, barring Predator Paragon. Unless you're just that good. Find out when the Euros start playing, and only play around those times. The game is practically dead outside those hours. Otherwise, you can try to organize people together and farm it out.
>>
I keep getting furious at Warhammer: Total War

I get that Clan Angrund is supposed to be hard. I know that having four heroes balances out being crippled by extra maintenance cost.

I don't get, at all, however, how I'm supposed to do jack shit when the orks that are supposed to be squatting at Karak Eight Peaks keep sending a stack and a half for my home territory for no real reason. It's not even close to them; they journey over six to ten turns just to fuck me in the ass while I sit there thinking I can use my singular army to do anything.

I have absolutely no idea how it would be possible to do anything but sit in the starting area with my thumb up my ass if I didn't go up and wipe Skarsnik immediately. As is it's impossible to move without finding Eight Peaks Mutineers sprouting in my asshole, and even worse, Azhag the Slaughterer is razing what gains I did make.

I can't just pack up and go take Eight Peaks because if I do that I'll lose the only complete territory I have to fuckers that shouldn't even be able to raise two and a half stacks in the first place with a single settlement (neither of them are a waagh so they should have to pay for it)
>>
>>385601498

Yes but his name is fun as hell to say
>>
Beat Dhoulmagus in DQ8 and died somewhere in Rydon's Tower because I got lazy with healing. I'm back at the beginning of the Dark Ruins.
>>
>>385595569
>Underrail
>Pulsating Roots
>Because I'm a melee shitter and those turrets tear me apart
>>
File: DEL-SATSU.jpg (131KB, 908x743px) Image search: [Google]
DEL-SATSU.jpg
131KB, 908x743px
>Spend hours in traning mode
>Doing EWGF
>Finding all sorts of combos for every situation
>Learning frame data
>Korean backdashing
>Optimising everyting
>None of it matter in the end since i will lose to the first silver Feng/Katarina/Nina spamming strings i don't know

This shit right here is why Tekken is hard as fuck to get into.
If you're new you get shit on if you don't know how to duck WHOREWANKS STUPID FUCKING FLAMINGO KICKS.
And unlike SFV, MK, Marvhel whatever, i can't actively learn what to punish while playing because everyone just pulls out their 10 hit cancel sting into bullshit from their Schindlers list tier repertoire.

How do you learn character in this game whitout playingmliterally every single one of them?
>>
>>385595768
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Crash N.Sane
High Road, I think it's called
Second bridge level.
Shouldn't have to give a why
>>
>>385596429
>cave of summons
You mean that that place with marlboros? Just keep escaping from battles until you make it. Fights are not worth the effort.
>>
>>385621028
>bear Dholmagus
>Rydon's tower
If I recall correctly that's just before fighting Jessica yes?
How the fuck did you do all that without saving? Although I played the entire 1st floor in PQ's second dungeon, beat an FOE and died at some random rocks without saving prompting me to drop the game
>>
Nioh. I'm not sure what skills and stances I want to focus on for my ninja build, and I keep getting lost in all the gear complexity.
>>
>>385621203
>There are lows that can be chained into mids regardless of whether you block them, meaning even guessing right and blocking a low puts you in a mixup
>There are mids that look low
>Jumping attacks that hit low
>Entire chains that are plus on block and you have to know exactly when to duck otherwise you die
>Command throws that require specific button presses to escape or you just die

I like the game, but i also hate it.
>>
You shouldn't be allowed to post in /v/ if you get stuck at a fucking video game.
>>
>>385622379
You shouldn't be allowed to post on /v/ if you've never been stuck on a videogame
>>
You shouldn't be allowed to post on /v/
>>
File: 1473198697326.png (114KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1473198697326.png
114KB, 500x485px
>>385621751
>There are mids that look low
I hate this so fucking much.
Even if i know it's coming my muscle memory just kicks amd yanks all control i would have had out of my hands.

There is literally no greater suffing in videogames the being at the state where you know exactly what you should be doing but don't know how to do it.
>>
>>385595569
Skyrim porn[/spoiler ]modding. It's not hard, I've done it a thousand times before, but I'm too lazy now. My current char got boring and is crashing too much, so I've decided to start a new one and make the mods as clean as possible, but until I find the will to organize everything I'll be stuck.
>>
Dark Souls 3
I got to Soul of Cinder and lost all interest. Tried to start a new character and just didn't have fun.
>>
>>385622830
jesus, just kill him and beat the game, he's not any harder than the boss that came before, you can do it in fucking 3 minutes.
>>
Custom Robo
Trying to get all those gold trophies
>>
File: 20170401000849_1.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170401000849_1.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>385616993
>don't lock on
>hit the head
>run

I also hate him though. Worst (real) dragon of souls
>>
>>385622965
I think my frustrations with the game boiled over at that point, its just so bad. I can't be bothered.
>>
I gave up on darkest dungeon. The game takes too long and doing bosses without looking up what they do is dumb.
>>
>>385595569
Nioh, beat the main game but all the DLC enemies are suddenly hitting for 1500 and two shotting me
>>
Sniper Elite, just too bored.
>>
>>385623179
>>385616993
I had a much harder time with Kalmeet or whatever from DS1.
>>
File: 1489004714855.jpg (172KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
1489004714855.jpg
172KB, 940x940px
>>385595569
>God of War: Ascension
not even stuck, just have almost no desire to play the game since it's such a big departure from the previous games

like honestly
>can't execute the square(x5)+triangle combo to do a big slam or do the triple triangle combo without having built up your rage meter
>have to do L1+X to parry stuff instead of just letting it be solely L1+precise timing
>magic abilities are all AoE and are practically the same

maybe I should drop it since finishing it might just make the release of god of war 4 hurt even more
>>
>Nioh

Never really had an interest in playing Souls games before, but that bitch in the cave really put me off. I enjoy how much you get punished for making mistakes when it comes to fighting grunts, but taking most of a boss' HP down only for them to slice your healthbar in half right away is pretty disheartening.
>>
>>385623710
>t might just make the release of god of war 4 hurt even more
Why would it?
>>
winnie the pooh baseball
>>
>>385623516
jfc this
when a person says a game is 'too long' they mean to say it's boring as fuck to slog through.

I had to quit because i realized I was no longer actively having fun, like I may as well be doing something productive if I'm forcing myself to do it.
>>
>>385623790
since if by some strange chance the second half redeems the game, it'll just make me lament the fact that they're moving to the TLoU format of combat even more
>>
>>385595569
RE6 (Near the end of Leon's campgain)
It's awful, but I want to see where the plot ends up
>>
>>385619130
>Onyoriki in Nioh
That is, bar none, the most common boss enemy in the game. You'll kill, like, 20 of them by the end
Have fun.
>>
>>385601662
No it isn't. Are you retard?
>>
>>385621286
Disregard this one
>>
i'm stuck skill-wise on rainbow six siege..
feelsbadman
>>
>>385606689
>>385595825

Don't play HD version; play regular.

Did you not look at the steam reviews prior?

retard
>>
>playing Indigo Prophecy
>start to make actual decent progress in the game
>retarded flashback where the main guy and his brother are sneaking through the military base
>have to throw rocks and simultaneously move their asses
>tedious and shitty, I love David Cage but I don't give a shit about this gay story
>drop it
>>
>>385595569
I'm stuck on Player's Unknown Battlegrounds.

The game makes me mad as fuck but I can't stop playing it.
>>
>>385624508
>I love David Cage
>>
>>385616993
>Midir
>Hard
I bet you tried to stay under him the whole fight, didn't you? You can literally WALK away from his attacks if you're in front of his face
>>
>>385595569

Dark Souls 3

I cant beat Vordt, he stomps me every time.

I don't understand the appeal of this game, I guess I tend to use too smart tactics.
>>
Ninja Gaiden 2, master ninja, chapter 10/11 just after you cross the bridge and fight the 9 mini bosses and swarms of ninja. Beat it twice only to die to the regular bad guys who swarm the next save point.
>>
I stuck at the start of silent storm sentinels with no money and my squad consists of the main girl who is a soldier with a crappy mp40 and some grenades. Grinding random encounters is a pain that doesn't really help money situation but exp is good.
>>
File: 1484094836289.jpg (19KB, 479x357px) Image search: [Google]
1484094836289.jpg
19KB, 479x357px
Been playing Shinobido this week, I'm not stuck but I find myself restarting missions quite often because the game is punishing as fuck, you make one little mistake and have the entire enemy faction after your ass.

>fail to stealth kill a ninja
>other ninjas hear you
>suddenly surrounded by 20 ninjas
>game becomes Ninja Gaiden, except you aren't Ryu Hayabusa and the framerate becomes stairway of horrors
>you have 2 options, run the fuck away or get mowed down and showered by shurikens
>finish mission
>I CAN FEEL ENEMIES IN MY YARD
>these same fucking ninjas show up to fuck your shit up again
>you lose and they steal half of your money
>faggots know my garden better than I do and dodge all the traps
>>
>>385595569
not really stuck but odin sphere. I'm thinking about how to approach this.
>fucking slime monsters that are unkillable except with potions
>>
>>385595569
Subnautica
>>
Ratchet & Clank on PS2. The difficult spikes are insane and you get set back so far when you fall or run out of health. Not to mention you don't regain the ammo you used when you die, so I keep running out of ammo running out of bolts, and most of all, running out of patience. God I wish you could strafe in this game.
>>
>>385624592
he's a pervert and a hack retard but I love him
>>
>>385625629
>and why?
>>
>>385624508
Nigga at least you made it there
I got stuck in the interrogation chapter because I run out of stamina before completing it even if I do all qtes perfectly
>>
>>385625436
>the times where the game is hard
enjoy it, once you learn how to be the master alchemist who put the philosopher's stone to shame, the game becomes mind numbling easy

>>385595569
automata, route 3, huge shit is going on, but I'm supposed to babysit the whole village, it just put me off, I'll get back to it
>>
>>385626043
I picked up a cheap copy a few months ago and haven't played it in a while, dropped it on one of those hoverboard competitions far into the game, gonna give it another go now.
>>
>>385626984
Haven't bothered to learn how alchemy works because I'm a brainlet, might try and get into it later.
>>
>>385624285
You might not feel like you're improving but you are. I've been there.
>>
Total War Warhammer

I'm normally good at strategy games like Civ, Europa Universalis, Stellaris and the other Total War games. But this one isn't clicking for some reason. I do fine for the first little bit and have efficient cities and beast armies and out of nowhere 3 of my rival faction armies come and blitz everything. I feel like it's scripted to an extent because I've used other factions and it happens on all of them.

I have no idea what to do whatsoever
>>
I can't beat stage 5 in Rondo of Blood. It doesn't seem like it should be so hard but those harpy riding fleamen just fuck my shit up every time.
>>
>>385595569
FFXII Zodiac Age - Trail 100
I don't have Nihopalaoa.
AAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKIN
>>
>>385595569
Divinity Original Sin. I respecced my character and I'm trying to get my skills back. Killed my motivation to play.
>>
Zelda BOTW

Cemu keeps crashing
>>
>>385630412
update your drivers.
>>
Fire Emblem: Shadow of Valentia
I really really hate playing Celica's army and Duma tower is really hard for me. Goddamn tiles make my physical attacker miss a lot and Mire spells hits so goddamn hard.
>>
File: 1349976410127.png (13KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1349976410127.png
13KB, 333x333px
>>385595569
Chrono Cross, just got Harle but forgot where to go after that. Put it down ages ago and too lazy to look it up in a guide.
>>
>>385595569
Warframe. I'm waiting for a double xp login reward or weekend.
>>
Splatoon 2's story mode. It just feels like the same game as the first one, it's really hard for me to get into.
>>
File: 3-4.jpg (406KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3-4.jpg
406KB, 850x1280px
>only remaining subquests in MH Generations are the bullshit multi Hyper Monster quests
>can hardly find groups willing to waste their time on these as it is though I'm primarily a solo hunter anyway
>just timed out against the Rathalos/Zinogre/Lagiacrus one
Fuck this game. Wish they had just given us an Everwood of some sort like 4U for single players to fuck around in.
>>
Trails SC, stuck on the worms fight for half a year now. I kinda just lost interest in playing it.
>>
>>385632020
everyone's playing XX on their hacked 3DS.
>>
File: 1478789579062.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1478789579062.gif
338KB, 538x572px
My life.
>>
Ace Combat 4, not because it's particularly hard, but because I'm emulating it on my toaster, it was running at a solid 30FPS, but ever since I hit the first level with rain it's been 5FPS hell and I haven't played it since
>>
>>385595569
The DeJap translation of Star Ocean on SNES. I guess it's not really stuck, but I realized that it was released for PSP in the USA, and am considering just buying that instead.
>>
>>385622579
>There is literally no greater suffing in videogames the being at the state where you know exactly what you should be doing but don't know how to do it.

This sentence right here holds more truth than it should
>>
>>385595569
>FFXV
Boring combat, boring story
>>
File: 1407797762086.jpg (6KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
1407797762086.jpg
6KB, 250x212px
Crash 1, going for the platinum trophy, need gold relics for every stage

>mfw High Road
>>
Crash N Sane Trilogy, I need to finish up all those time trials

Haven't bothered since nearly finishing Crash 2 105%
>>
>>385616263
Everything Lightning was nerfed to shit in DS2
Was fucking hilariously easy in the base game before patches though, I had 27 Great Lightning Spears from just 3 Attunement slots and they did 800-1200 damage each depending ont he enemy.

>>385596139
Infuse an Evil Eye Greatshield with Dark, it'll have 100% Dark block and like 80% Fire block.
>>
>Cry of Fear

I'm in the woods right before HE comes. I know all you need to do is run, but I'm not ready for that mess yet
>>
Nothing right now, just trying to juggle too many games at once.
I guess I did get annoyed at Hollow Knight because I died and my last savepoint was like 30 minutes of aimless wandering without a savepoint ago. Feels like they're too spread out or there's not much indication of where they might be, I dunno.
>>
>>385595569
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.