[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Rust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: rust_.jpg (5KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
rust_.jpg
5KB, 329x153px
Thoughts on Rust?
>>
buggy laggy hacker filled mess that never really progressed pas the initial stages
>>
>>385589241
cuck
u
c
k
>>
>>385589241
Same thoughts I have for all the greenlit, preorderable, early access, prealpha-pass or any other type of game that wants payment for a yet to be delivered product without having some sort of insurance policy.
If these devs were doing these practices to anyone but numale betamaxes they would have had their legs broken by mobsters for not delivering.
It is the oldest contrick in the book, ask money for something you do not have and then disappear.

I sincerely hope one day some Russian mobster kingpin's kid buys one of those shitty undelivered games and then has daddy track down the devs to have their legs rejointed for BEING FUCKING SCUM.

People like Sean Murray and worse, all lined up and shot like what would have happened to them had they pulled their shit in any other industry other than the one catering to lonely /v/irgins.
>>
File: 1501219144061.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501219144061.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>385589241
the whole thing with you being able to build twig structures on building blocked areas makes the game really fucking dumb
>>
>>385590136
Didnt expect this much negative replies.

As for early access, yeah every game is like that these days. Still I kinda like it though, it's adventures but not too extreme survival like the forest, its more like a fps with base build and survival elements, i like it.

>>385591137
yeah this fucking sucks but i got kinda used to it now but you just need to honeycomb the fuck out of everything
>>
At least they have weekly updates.
>>
>>385591495
i thought every 2 weeks was wipe?
>>
Just as bad as every other early access game.
Played only by teenagers and retards.
>>
>>385591709

Most are weekly. They're synced to updates though, so it's usually Thursday.
>>
>>385589241

It has potential. Play with an organized group and you can get pretty far in the game.

Biggest problem is that there's no real end game. So the server wipes are pretty much necessary until the devs finally cobble together some kind of actual technology progression that's more than AKs + scopes. Maybe they'll get somewhere when they actually add vehicles.
>>
>>385589241
Played it a long, long ass time ago around the time they basically started over. It was worse, and when I saw the new branch had client side collision there was literally no point in ever playing it again because a hacker is just going to clip through your house.

Also how the fuck could they not engineer hack detection for obvious cases. Is there no algorithm that can determine a player is flying in the air or moving at sonic speeds? What the fuck?
>>
>>385591372
They are asking money
You get an j finished product in return
Your guarantee from the devs is "we swear on our mums we'll deliver".

How did you not expect negative replies? It's a scam.

If gamers weren't predominantly prescription drug addled idiots these do artists would have to get out a loan, and the bigger devs would have to sell bonds via banks for their big projects. You know, shit with actual guarantors, something a bit more substantial than "we swear on your mum".

But gamers are idiots and they will cough up cash for products yet to come into existence. It is basically an alms for the poor structure, only the alms are coming from the poor and going to the not so poor.

IT'S TIME TO GET MAD
>>
Minecraft is the only good survival game
>>
>>385592484
VEHICLES DONT FIT IN THE GAME
>>
>>385589241
the only good part of this game is the people you run into, and that's on a complete case to case basis. most of the time you just run into loud screeching faggots that try too hard to be funny.
>>
>that fag who can't aim for shit with a gun yet killed you because the gunplay rewards le better item instead of ambushes and tactics
>>
>>385594519
looks like someone failed at killing someone and had to invent a reason as to why it was anything but him
>>
>>385589241
Best MMO I have ever played
>>
>>385594764
is it a mmo?
>>
>>385595210
Yes, on the major servers anyway
>>
>>385594654
fuck game mechanics and fuck you, anon. I am really good at rust.
>>
Unturned is an infinitely better game and it is a free game made by a 16 year old
>>
what do you guys play? modded or vanilla?

i kinda like vanilla except that its so fucking slow, so i rather play on x5 or x10

anything above x10 usually is overkill anyway or you bottleneck components so its useless to have more than x10 anyway
>>
>>385589241
My friend got banned because he bad mouthed these two people, and it turns out those two people were bffs with the devs.

So they fucking banned him for no valid reason and he cant refund it until it gets out of early access.

I bought it and only put a few hours into it. Wish it would come out of early access so I can refund
>>
File: 8.png (6KB, 579x544px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
6KB, 579x544px
>do a bunch of shit
>some guy with a revolver comes out of nowhere and shoots you in the head
what a great concept for a game
>>
>>385596083
you mean like every game ever?
>>
>>385589241
The progression feels like it's stuck in the equivalent of what would be earlygame in another title. There's nothing to really do with any of your shit besides fucking with other people so you can repeat the process all over again.
>>
>>385596823
like every game ever
>>
Fun and intence when you have a lot and here gunshots
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.