[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been cracked boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2843.png (851KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2843.png
851KB, 712x712px
It's been cracked boys
>>
>>385584218
Great, a year-old game no one plays.
>>
>>385584218
Which game?
>>
>>385584587
Undertale
>>
>>385584218
The Division? Thought it was an online game
>>
>>385584691
I think that you can do most content solo tho.
>>
member the cringey as fuck E3 preview for this game? It was truly awful the way they acted out in voice chat. Holy fuck that turned me off to this game hard. And the fact that it's ubisoft
>>
>>385585032
Yeah and then Bioware did the same thing this E3 with Anthem. Embarrassing.
>>
who cracked it?
just curious
>>
>>385585881
Cpy
>>
>>385584842
Why would you want to?
>>
>>385584842
It's a grind fest game, the whole point is the onlin community to go raiding/pvp.
>>
>playing ubishit
Not even if I was paid to
>>
>>385584218

Why would anyone want to play this single player?

Is there some sort of way to play with friends on a pirated copy? If so, I might be interested
>>
>>385586115
strange to even bother with this game
thanks anyway senpai
>>
>Tfw actually like open world grindy solo
I might give it a whirl
>>
>>385586231
It works the same way dead by daylight and das3's pirated multiplayer worked. People with those copies can play with and see each other in the world, but can't interact with people with legitimate copies
>>
If you want a grindy shooter, just play Wildlands. It's better for single player.
>>
>>385586461
Wouldn't someone have to setup and pay for a private server or is it some kind of lan shit?
>>
File: survival.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
survival.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Does that include Survival?
>>
Very fun game, you can do the campaing alone but incursions are made to be co-op. The dlcs are amazing too. Too bad it is pretty empty.
>>
>>385586715
No. It's dummy rigged through steam. It makes steam think your playing Tetris or some shit. This has been the way of pirated multiplayer games for quite some time. No one remembers DaS3?
>>
>>385584218
no its not and never will be
>>
>>385588019
>uplay game
>fakeIDd through steam
what a retard lmao
>>
I wonder if Division would be better if it was just a regular TPS instead of a Borderlands/Destiny clone
>>
>>385588271
Then explain why I'm in a party with 2 other players with pirated copies Kevin? Select all of the images with coats while your at it.
>>
>>385589740
you arent, easy kek
should go back to redddit for the upvotes and replies
>>
>>385584218
You couldn't pay me to play this game.
>>

The Division technical-wise is an MMORPG, you literally cannot crack it, you would need to emulate a privateserver and shit like with any other MMORPG
but saying that you can bypass an uplay game through steam just proves how much a retard you are and only fishing for (you)s

sage
>>
>be tom clancy
>dying
>last thoughts about family
>hope to be remembered as good person
>hope to have led a good life and left behind a mark
>all people remember you for is Ubisoft using necromancy on you to churn out one game after the other
What Ubisoft has done is vile and unforgivable. Abusing and tarnishing the name of a love person is bad enough, but they have been doing it over and over again to the name of a dead person for years now.
Even Konami isn't plastering HideoKojimas name on their pachinko machines.
Why people still but anything by Ubisoft is beyond me, their last good game was silent hunter 3.
>>
>>385591360
Do the family get royalties or some such?
Because if they do I doubt they actually give a shit with all the dosh they're getting.
>>
>>385588331
It would be better if the entire world were PvP on non densely populated servers with realistic gunplay in first person, oh wait it still wouldn't be better, it would be just a different brand of shit, the dayz brand.
>>
>>385584218
sauce
>>
>>385591360

His books stopped being relevant ages ago. These games are probably providing his family with tons of cash.
>>
>>385592070
>>385591509
Clancy himself sold his name nearly a decade ago before he died. He probably got a nice sum for it back then and his family are probably not left wanting, but if we are going to get real, that much was already true after all his books and the massive movies based on them. He sold his name to the devil, his family arguably didn't need it financially and all he will be remembered for by future generations is "that guy who makes all those shitty shooters".
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.