[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will NEVER play Devil's Third Online ever again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Devil's Third.jpg (18KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
Devil's Third.jpg
18KB, 188x269px
You will NEVER play Devil's Third Online ever again.
>>
>>385582457
Was it any good? I beat the single player and was just done with the game emotionally
>>
>>385582520
>Was it any good?
Yes it was. Clan Battle and other game modes were fun as hell with the good mix of melee and gunplay.
>>
>>385582457

Why? They closed down all of the Wii Us servers?
>>
>>385582457
they had it on pc and anyone who cared enough played it back when it was alive.
>>
im fine with this
>>
>>385583774
>They closed down all of the Wii Us servers?
Yes, despite good numbers user online especially in the land of the rising sun they closed the servers even the PC version was shut down months ago.
>>
>/v/ will now try to meme Devils Shit into being good

You faggots take this meme shit too far.
>>
>>385584723
It's a Wii U exclusive.
The drones have to pretend it was good in order to justify their awful purchase. Just look at Switchfags pretending Arms is good
>>
>>385584723
>/v/ will now try to meme Devils Shit into being good
>You faggots take this meme shit too far.
So it's ok if other games does it worser?

>>385584915
>It's a Wii U exclusive.
There is a pc version. Go back sucking naughty dog knots.
>>
Devil's Third (デビルズサード Debiruzu Sādo) is an action-adventure hack and slash shooter video game developed by Valhalla Game Studios and published by Nintendo for the Wii U. The Wii U version was released in most regions in August 2015, and later in North America in December 2015. An online multiplayer-only version for Microsoft Windows, titled Devil's Third Online, was released in collaboration with Korean publisher Nexon in Japan in June 2016. The Windows version also supports voice-chat, which the Wii U version lacks.[4]

>An online multiplayer-only version for Microsoft Windows

Well shit, guess the PC version is dead
>>
>>385583549
To be clan battle went to shit because of unfettered autism.
>>
When I get a Wii U I want to get this game. Hopefully for $10 or less.
>>
Why the fuck was the PC port Russia/Japan only? Did they not think people outside of there would play it?
>>
>>385587525

It died after 3 months. Servers shut down.
>>
>>385582457
When i finally got the game i could barely find a match with more 4 people in it so its not surprising.
People shilled this shit game and nobody actually stuck with it, also not surprising.
>>
>>385583774
just for Devil's Third
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.