[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw video games are making my brother autistic All he talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1473608646172.png (20KB, 506x606px) Image search: [Google]
1473608646172.png
20KB, 506x606px
>tfw video games are making my brother autistic

All he talks about is video games. When he is bored of playing video games he watches autistic speedrunning shit. His only physical outlet is going to a McDojo 2-3 times a week. It seems like all his friends are the same way and he cant even ride a bike. I mean I loved video games at his age but I did other shit with my friends like play pretend, ride bikes, etc in addition to playing for local sports leagues. I turned out shitty despite that I can only imagine how hard reality is going to hit for him when he realizes he is a boring loser. He is only 10 so I hope I can turn him. I take him running sometimes so he doesnt get too fat but my dipshit parents wont let me teach him how to ride a bike because he is a complete pussy. Are all iphone era kids this fucked? What can I do?
>>
>I did other shit with my friends like play pretend
hahahaha
>>
He's 10, he'll figure it out

I was a shutin at his age and I do triathalons and backpacking now, let him figure out what he likes at his own pace.
>>
>>385579810
nigga playing pretend was the shit. my favorites were pirates and jedis

>>385579814
thanks this is reassuring
>>
>>385579712
Don't worry OP, my nephew is the same way, the fact of the matter is that shits gonna hit the fan real soon, and all of those kids who have grown up pampered and absorbed in their iPhones and video games are going to have to face reality and man up, times will be hard but it will make them stronger because of it, it's the cycle of life after all
>>
He's 10 buddy. He's already going to a dojo. I grew up in a nowhere and I played pretend, rode bikes, climbed shit and went for "spooky" walks with friends at 3 AM when I was that age. Now i'm an obese alcoholic with a job no one really wants that just so happens to pay okay. Give him a couple years ya dingus. Never let him think he's gotta be one way to be happy and never let him think that there aren't fun things to do in the world. Be his brother, not his fucking handler.
>>
File: 1357163297911.jpg (316KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1357163297911.jpg
316KB, 621x621px
>>385579712
I feel ya, OP

>knew i grew up with a bad video game addiction
>watching my nephew go through the same shit but worse
At least I had good vidya when I was a kid.
>UNCLE ANON, YOU LIKE GAMES TOO?
>ye buddy
>ROBLOX? MINECRAFT? DO YOU WATCH DANTDM? [random free to play app]?
>get him OOT for his 3DS for his birthday
>he calls too hard as he is unable to push a crate to the side and jump on top of it
>when i was his age i'd beaten darkwing duck for the NES, final fantasy 4, and starfox
>mfw zero hope for the next generation of "gamers"
>>
>>385579712
If you're on this site you're either on the spectrum or your some form of a loser. I don't get why you're acting all high and mighty. If you weren't a fucking complete fucking loser you A. wouldn't be on this site on a Saturday night and B. you wouldn't be coming to fucking /v/ for advice.
>>
>>385580627
My brother mostly plays zelda, splatoon, and minecraft. He also picked up Fast RMX on my switch which is a pretty niche game
>>
>>385580819
I am generally a loser but you would also have to be pretty autistic to think people go out every saturday night.
>>
>>385581042
When I was full out normie I would get dragged out to parties and hang outs every Friday and Saturday night but okay autist.
>>
>>385579810
>Being so emotionally vapid he doesn't know the joys of a cardboard box

This is why your generation are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.
>>
>>385579810
look at this nigga hating on pretend
>>
File: 1501244282735.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1501244282735.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>385580819
>le 4chanz is sekrit, only us autists kno it xD
That shit was over by 2010, come off it
>>
>>385581635
Perfect example of someone on the spectrum. My post had nothing to do with le sekrit club. If you weren't a fucking mongoloid you'd actually be able to see that you idiot.
>>
>>385581179
id go out and do shit to when I was in college and break, once you grow up youll value your alone time a lot more hun. Now I only go out if a good rave is happening because anything else id rather just chill by myself or with some bitch
>>
>>385580819
>>>385579712 (OP)
If you're on this site you're either on the spectrum or your some form of a loser.
I feel you may be projecting a bit there anon.
>>
File: 1500295069292.jpg (10KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
1500295069292.jpg
10KB, 261x223px
>>385581768
Clear case of room temp. iq, when people say this place is for le autists xD, it means that it's secluded enough that only autists would know, which is fucking stupid. Type v in google and it's the first result. This "only autists come here" meme has died many years ago, retard
>>
>>385579712

I'm 29 with a 26 yo brother and a 12 yo sister. Was worried about her because she seemed waaay too much into vidya and shitty e celebs from YouTube. Always had an iPad with her and shit.

That shit stopped like 2 years ago. She found out ahe loves baking and got into cheerleading and soccer. Like she suddenly develop talent for all that shit. She's a terrific kid.

I think it's only a matter of time, OP. Keep on being his big bro. Being in martial arts is a good sign, IMHO.
>>
>>385580819

Been here since 2007 or so. 29 right now, in a medical residence (neurology). Been working all afternoon for a class this Monday. This site is as normalfag as Reddit, Anon.
>>
>>385580819
Wow! An actual, literal case of projection!
>>
>>385582169
Why did your parents have another child after a 10+ year gap? I never get the logic on why people do this.
>>
>>385582584
Generally by accident, anon.
>>
>>385580819
This is /v/ kid. The majority of us have gotten laid at some point. I'm not sure why you think this is some club for social fuck ups.
>>
>>385580048
I'm Jango Fett, always. Just gotta find a pair of sticks
>>
>>385579712
Keep encouraging him to do some things besides video games. Tell him that he won't have a good life if that's all he does.
>>
>>385579810
can't pretend he's not a vapid hater
>>
>>385579814
>I do triathalons and backpacking now
thats even more boring that being a shutin honestly
>>
Try baiting him into trying activities present in the games he enjoys.
He likes jetset radio? Learn how to skate with him

He likes DDR? Go to dance classes

Fantasy RPG? Find a local Belegarth/Dagorhir/AMTgard realm

etc etc

Be more integrative in coaxing him into new hobbies.
>>
>>385583543
>The majority of us have gotten laid at some point.
You're giving /v/ too much credit.
>>
File: 1485732249496.jpg (9KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1485732249496.jpg
9KB, 236x282px
>>385580048
>>385581294
>>385581472
i believe he is alluding to ye olde "playing pretend" meme where one friend pretends to be an anime girl and the other fucks him, and its funny to him because OP obviously meant the normal meaning of the phrase
>>
>>385580819
Wait, its not normal to stay at home and relax on a saturday night?
>>
>>385582041
When people say this is a place is for autists they don't mean that it's a secret club, they mean that normal people would see the site and think it's autistic and leave.
>>
>>385579712
OP I hate to break this to you, but you're on /v/ so you're probably pretty autistic yourself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.