[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever too late to get into fighting games, /v/? I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: de686761759adfc646784b0a92475ecc.jpg (190KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
de686761759adfc646784b0a92475ecc.jpg
190KB, 750x1000px
Is it ever too late to get into fighting games, /v/? I feel like getting USF2 for Switch but I feel like I'm too old and won't ever be good enough to really enjoy it.
>>
I mean, shit. Buy it and find out.
>>
>>385572154
I just got into Guilty Gear and it's been great! there's a lot to learn, but each advancement is really satisfying. go for it, anon
>>
>>385572154
>owning a switch

L O L
>>
>>385572154
It's never too late.

I hope you ganbatte your best!!
>>
SF2 is clunky as shit. There's no reason to play it for anything other than reliving nostalgic memories.
>>
>>385572154
a good way to start and enjoy fighting games is by beginning with a friend

if you want to be able to enjoy the game with random people online, it's going to take work to get the right mindset or the right level to have fun winning
but it'll be worth it. Rewards you actually work for feel amazing
>>
File: the sleepiest.jpg (236KB, 945x1530px) Image search: [Google]
the sleepiest.jpg
236KB, 945x1530px
>>385572154
buy tekken 7 or guilty gear.
>>
>>385575324
Both of those game are shit though
>>
Street fighter 2 can be played for free in about ten minutes on pc just by getting one of the hundred emulators that can play it.

If you want to get good at fighters then you have to play with focus over several hours practicing the right stuff.
>>
>>385572154
Just wait until next year for FighterZ.
>>
>>385576279
lol you're silly
>>
>>385572154
how big are her feet I wonder? haha
They sure look big!
>>
HMMMGH MUH DICK
>>
>>385576532 is only kind of right. You have to practice, but it's pretty easy to segment the practice time. The biggest time sink for me is execution, which I hate but try to deal with by turning a podcast on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.