[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait I don't get it? Why was your relationship with whichever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Wait I don't get it? Why was your relationship with whichever one of the girls in the team you romance, kept a secret? Why not just add some more dialogue?
>>
>>385559560
budget, mechanics

it's also possible that nips don't run around showing everyone how you're in relationship like people in normal countries do
>>
>>385559560
they didn't expect you to pick the worst girls
>>
>>385560895
It just bothered me that when there a question or a joke relating to having a gf or liking someone, your gf doesn't get some kind of expression or line i.e the Hawaii trip. Yes you get to go on a walk and have a romantic date but after that Riuji asks where you been and if you say "with someone" your gf doesn't say anything. Guess that's too much now that I think about it.
>>
>>385559560
Maybe cause you're supposed to be able to cheat on all of them without getting caught until the end
>>
>>385561251
sojiro smooths everything over for you so you should be fine
>>
Simple: it requires a decent amount of work and they are lazy.

I mean shit, Bioware sells their games based on romance and have still struggled to work it into the plots of their games after BG2.
>>
>>385561230
There's that question when they are celebrating joker's getting out of the jail, if you choose " i want to marry" every girl you maxed will blush.
>>
>>385561757
But it seems that's the only one. Wish there was more
>>
>>385559560
I think it's because if that happened and you were flirting with other girls on the team it would add more and more dialouge options depending on who or how many girls you got close to or are in a relationship with.
>>385561435
This, I never understood why people say they all break up with you, seems more like Sojiro was able to calm them down
>>
>>385561230
I agree, I went on the hawaii date with Makoto and was expecting it to come out we hanged out on the beach so when Ryuji asked I obviously picked "with someone" hoping Makoto would respond in some manner but she just stood their and didnt even do anything. Even when Anna nd Ryuji ask who you like it isn't like it does anything where maybe Ann would respond if she's maxed or if it would change who you date on the beach the next day due to I dunno some blind-date shenanigans.
>>
>>385562746
>I remember hearing that you lose their Social Link item for NG+ if you cheated on them, but im not sure.
>>
>>385563325
Didn't mean to greentext this.
>>
>>385563325
That is not the case which is why I don't understand why people say they break up with you due to Sojiro's warning and the ending. I dated Futaba, Makoto and Ohya and got all their NG+ items. The only thing you can miss out on is their Valnetine's choclate gifts but if you go on a date with one of them you get it but not the others. For example in my playthrough I went on the Valentine's date with Futaba so I got her choclate but not from the other two. Though I got all of their NG+ items to get the abilities once I hit rank 1 with them.
>>
>>385563908
Ah, then I guess it was just a rumor
>>
>>385559560

Because that would be more work and they correctly assumed most people wouldn't give a shit.
>>
I was kind of hoping they would fix that in this one, but maybe in the next one.
>>
More work for them so they didn't do it. You forget that waifufags are main demographic for these games, they're satisfied with very little
>>
>>385563325
Don't give Crimson ideas...
>>
>>385564972
>>385563325

something that p3 did alrdy moron
>>
>>385559560
Because that would be difficult, especially since you can romance multiple people in your party.

It would also be totally shoehorned in and have no purpose, your private life and romantic interests are completely irrelevant to the story. Only one line of dialogue changes when romance is brought up near the end of the game, depending on who you've romanced, and that's exactly how it should be. Anything extra would just be more pandering.
>>
>>385565172
P3 just reversed your links if they caught you, there wasn't even a valentines day in P3
>>
so what are the chances of there being a persona 5 "golden" version coming out in the next few years?
>>
>>385565416
I expect an Akechi spinoff or a direct sequel more than a "golden" version
>>
>>385559560
that way your cheating could be more realistic. other girls wouldn't want to get with you if they knew you were already boning one of the others
>>
>>385565504
I thought this was weird too, but ultimately I think you have it right.

It would be pretty difficult to incorporate relationships if the others could find out you were cheating at any point during the game

Also if you were dating kawakami during the beach scene it would make sense to keep it secret
>>
>>385565819
I think if they reintroduced an evolution to the reverse social link system in 3 it could work
>>
I was wondering if it's possible to COMPLETE and I mean COMPLETE everything in Persona 5 in one New game + playthrough? Books, movies, games, confidants, Quests, etc
>>
>>385565416
>game based on Seven Deadly Sins when there's an eighth
>the Demiurge with no mention of Sophia
>no exploration of the cognitive research they were doing, where it even started or how all those people's lives changed around the time of Futaba's mother dying
>making explicit camera work to hide the contents of Cell 7, (the Justice Arcana) behind 'Igor' or facing the camera away from it, when we know he had the Wild Card
Oh yeah, there's a special edition coming.
>>
>>385566469
Yes, just need some planning on which confidants to max first (Like Kawakami to get tons of free time.)
>>
>>385566653
>Yes
Does that also include Compendium and Playinum trophy?
>>
>>385566469
No.
>>
>>385566815
Why is that?
>>
>>385559560
Because you'll destroyed the team if you do.
>>
File: 1501193579894.jpg (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501193579894.jpg
57KB, 960x540px
>>385559560

because they saved extra phone convos for the better non party girls
>>
File: 1499727491769.png (134KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
1499727491769.png
134KB, 525x353px
>>385566474
>mfw Joker was in cell number 0
I suspected it since I saw numeration on the cells but fuck, it's rad.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.