[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies hate this game so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: The_Evil_Within_boxart.jpg (21KB, 295x336px) Image search: [Google]
The_Evil_Within_boxart.jpg
21KB, 295x336px
Why do normies hate this game so much?
>>
ultimate pleb filter
>>
>>385559474
only normalfags with no taste like you like this game
>>
Idk but I cant wait for TEW2, its killing me inside.
>>
>>385559474
No idea. I quite liked it and I'm pretty excited for TEW2.
>>
File: IMG_0369.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Third person horror is not scary anymore.
>>
>>385559474
Survival horror was always normie-tier. But this game took it above and beyond that. Its like the call of duty of survival horror.
>>
>>385559474
>RE creator goes on how TEW will stop this action trend with the surivival horror genre
>TEW is an action horror surivival

Still love the game, but like what happen.
>>
i too was kinda surprised at how negative the reception was at a lot of places online. thought it was pretty cool with some not as good parts but any game does have these. game was really intense in a lot of places, guess people couldn't handle the pressure?
>>
>>385560498
The TEW development cycle in interesting. Long story short, It started out as a open world coop game where two people traversed some rogue planet in space until Bethesda put their foot down and forced them to recycle it into a horror game.
>>
Evil within was amazing. Can't wait for the sequel
>>
Because they didnt do the hidden dynamic difficulty meme and so normies picked the harder difficulty and get fucking demolished

I'm serious, that was one of the secret sauces of RE4
>>
>>385559474
Worth $20?
Playing through RE4 and want something new to play
>>
It's not very good.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 650x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 650x986px
Pretty hyped for TEW 2 as well as Wolfenstein 2. Comic series looks interesting too.
>>
>Story is retarded
>Has too many enemies for how little bullets you actually get
>>
I enjoyed it but didn't actually finish it. Only a few actually scary parts, and I had to be smoking weed to be scared by them, but meh.

I think I got to the boss fight of some massive four legged abomination that was in like a parking garage (after the dog boss), and I was too low on items to kill it, didn't have a recent backup save file etc.
>>
>>385559474
It was shit. Only autistic /v/irgins would like it.
>>
>>385559474
>First 2-3 chapters is almost pure stealth, where combat will get you killed
>Rest of the game is almost pure arena shooter action, and you never need to hide again, except for like 2 parts
>mechanics like burning bodies have a lot of depth, but at face value it's terrible

Evil Within is deep mechanically, but it's a really bland, 3rd person action game that feels like a broken mess of ideas
>>
>>385559474

It had serious performance issues at launch, consoles included. I played it on PS4 first The forced letterbox made it difficult to spot traps low on the ground. A lot of people didn't like the fact that bosses and special enemies had access to insta-kill moves. Other players either found the story to be too confusing or needlessly convoluted.

They patched in fixes later down the line (including an option to disable letterboxing) but the damage was already done.

I still enjoyed it enough to 100% it.
>>
>>385564045
>only autistic /v/irgins would like it

Then why are you here?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.