[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck this is a bad game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
454KB, 1280x720px
Holy fuck this is a bad game
>>
File: 1479832885780.jpg (68KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1479832885780.jpg
68KB, 728x546px
>>385556729
You were warned hombre
>>
I only liked the first game and hated VC 2 and 3. I didn't even bother with this one and I am glad to see everyone shit on it.
>>
>>385557135

I liked 2, it was a bit more anime than 1 but the mechanics were the same. I just assumed this one would be the same vein but some edgy story but NOPE it's just literally all story and no gameplay at all
>>
>>385557365
2 was a dumb anime highschool with guns and the notzabi family causing trouble. 3 is just a shitty rehash of 1's story while cheapening the point of the first game and its characters. And i can't stand the divided maps the psp games have, so I could never get into them. Reusing the same maps over and over again didn't help. I can't believe they actually kept reusing 2's maps in 3. Like as if we didn't get enough of them the first time.
>>
The worst part is that they knew this was a bad game.
During the games beta demo feedback release in Japan it got a massive negative reception.
They despite sega and the devs knowing this they put out the game anyways.
>>
File: 1499521014122.jpg (875KB, 800x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1499521014122.jpg
875KB, 800x1954px
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
File: 1499531712287.jpg (667KB, 1188x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1499531712287.jpg
667KB, 1188x1476px
>>385559101
ITS NOT
>>
>>385558382
Boy that sounds like they had no idea what to do with this franchise...
>>
File: Motherfucking.jpg (119KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
Motherfucking.jpg
119KB, 498x700px
>>385559101
>>385559263
>"Umm hey, we struck a gold mine and got a good thing going with Valkyria Chronicles, so lets make the sequel high school-based, because that always works!"
>"Okay, we fucked up forcing high school shenanigans on the players, so lets make the next game not only EDGY AS FUCK, but have it take place at the same time as the first game!"
>"Okay, I guess we should just drop the notWWII setting because thats getting tiring for the fans apparently, so lets just change the setting altogether!"
>>
>>385559716
The highschool setting was fucking awful but the suicidal move from PS3 to PSP, a completely dead platform in the west, did more damage. Three is actually good and VC was always dark.
>>
>>385560213
>VC was always dark
That's what SEGA always tried to "fix." They admitted that they wanted more Nips to like the game because they didn't want it to be only popular in the West.

>Hm, Japs are turned off by guns & military
>Let's add high schoolers!
>>
Its not that bad of a game. I legit enjoyed it
>>
in retrospect all the valkyria chronicle games were awful, including the first game. they're all broken from a gameplay perspective, the story is not rememberable at all, the only reason to remember the characters is because "girl with huge banana tits".
>>
>>385559716
>Umm hey, we struck a gold mine and got a good thing going with Valkyria Chronicles

In what world did this happen? The reason they had to downgrade to portable and went all in on anime setting was because of how badly the first game sold.
>>
File: autistic shrieks.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
autistic shrieks.gif
1MB, 480x351px
I bought it and didn't play it. I knew buying it was like a monkey paw though. If it sells well they'll make another and not one like the first valkyria. If it doesn't sell well, it's dead.
>I played VC the duel, a shitty moba published by Sega, and bought some cards that had a valkyria chronicles crossover just for Selvaria

everything hurts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.