[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Act like Nintendo filed for bankruptcy an hour ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2777.png (52KB, 2000x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2777.png
52KB, 2000x493px
ITT: Act like Nintendo filed for bankruptcy an hour ago.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>385549619
F
>>
PAST ALL THE COMPETITION
MICROSOFT IS NEXT
>>
Unless they lose Pokemon, that's impossible for now
>>
>>385549908
>Act like the Pokemon company was bought by tencent and is now an Apple exclusive series.
>>
>>385549619
What happens to my Switch now? :(
>>
Can't wait to play Super Smash x All Stars
>>
File: ejngfoubg.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ejngfoubg.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>385549619
Literally impossibru. We have 1000000000 yen in amiibos we can use to make WiiU2 and 4DS XXL.
>>
Very sad..

Now when will they port everything to PS4?
>>
File: 1449787506893.png (87KB, 810x807px) Image search: [Google]
1449787506893.png
87KB, 810x807px
>>385549619
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN
>>
>>385549619
>Sony stole all of Nintendo's money to monopolize the gaming industry

They will pay for this.
>>
File: sony-logo2.jpg (23KB, 1049x292px) Image search: [Google]
sony-logo2.jpg
23KB, 1049x292px
Now act like Sony just won the console war and all other consoles and pc's are gone except for the PS4.
>>
i wonder if sega has the guts to rise from the ashes of nintendo. that would be some crazy comeback.

>NINTENDIDN'T SO WE WILL
>SEGA PROUDLY PRESENTS
>DREAMCAST 240
>SONIC IS FASTER THAN EVER THANKS TO BLASTEST PROCESSING
>>
I'm sorry Nintendo... I've failed you. I wasn't there to support you constantly and now I can never ever experience such great games again. I loved you since I was a young child and as I aged I grew distant from you, until our relationship was bent on being utterly broken. Now that I've heard the news, I'me just in awe of my own selfishness and foolishness. All the succeessive generations will never experience the joy I've experienced playing your Mario platformers on a Nintendo console with their family sitting around the TV each with a controller in their hand. I wish it was not the reality, that I am some victim of a practical joke, but such notions are completely ridiculous. And since you've been there with me since I have matured, you expect better of me than to act childish, screaming my lungs out for your passing. Goodbye Nintendo, I loved you.
>>
>>385550768
Anon...stop..
>>
Holy shit you guys this is the strongest position Nintendo can be in. People will rush out to buy the Switch in droves to support them through this. Japan loves Splatoon 3. NO WAY they're not going to let that not happen. Capcom will announce MonHun 5, the true sequel, they can't let that portable market fail. We'll probably see every publisher and developer get behind the Switch when they see the last minute queues trailing round blocks if people think the Switch is going to be unavailable.
>>
>>385549619
I hope someone competent buys Monolith and Retro.
>>
Hehe i sold all my stock like two days ago cuz i knew this would happen. Now im off selling my 20 snes minis. Any one wanna buy one for 600€?
>>
>>385550710
Welp, this is it. I guess video games are dead.
>>
Literally give no fucks. They havent made a good game since the N64.
>>
>>385549908
That's why the thread is about acting you fucking mong
>>
Oh...damn. That's too bad.
*continues being a WoW slave*
>>
File: 1482180259333.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1482180259333.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>post yfw GameFreak, with no limitations whatsoever finally moves Mainline Pokemon to Mobile and unironically kills the series for good
>>
>>385549619
I get the feeling this place would love it, despite the fact that it would be bad for everyone.
>>
>>385549749
fpbp
>>
>>385552561
It would be bad for no one. Nintendo doesnt make games anymore. They just make shovelware.
>>
>>385550710
yes

YES

FINALLY. FUCKING FINALLY. YOU FUCKING LOSE
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.