[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for beta-testing, Sega-Negers!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: megacdbtfo.png (696KB, 956x796px) Image search: [Google]
megacdbtfo.png
696KB, 956x796px
Thanks for beta-testing, Sega-Negers!
>>
File: 1490934799796.jpg (34KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490934799796.jpg
34KB, 539x480px
>>385549581
You realize Night Trap was ported to computers back in the mid-1990s right?
>>
>>385551213
I did not.
>>
It has trap in the title. Consider me interested.
>>
>>385549581
Now serioulsly, who, in their right mind decided to rerelease this?
Who decided to have an utter shitty game have the go card?
This industry is beyond retarded.
>>
>>385552847
They are probably betting on people being curious enough to give it a try. Plus, with all the other lewd crap currently on Steam, they can probably guarantee more than a handful of "ironic purchases" to go with their Nekoparas and Sakura Whatever titles.
>>
>>385552847
Sega just ports and rereleases shit at random. There's no rhyme or reason.
>>
>>385552847
It's FNaF with teenagers in nightwear, I'm surprised they didn't release it a year ago.
>>
>>385549581
I had this on 3DO it was kinda fun
>>
>>385552847
The creator is legitimately convinced that Night Trap is an underrated masterpiece that only failed because of the vidya violence senate hearings. He tried to kickstart a sequel a few years back and only hit 10% of his goal. Some random dev apparently recreated the game recently as a joke, and the creator contacted him and gave him the source video to do an official re-release.
>>
>>385549581
This is a great game.
>>
>>385554558

Unfortunately, it's not.
For anyone who is actually interested in the game (lol), just watch this:
https://lparchive.org/Night-Trap/
>>
>>385552847
I assume its hoping to sell purely on name recognition.
>>
>>385554448
That's a hilarious piece of history.
>>
>>385554043
They are just slowly putting everything on Steam.
Can't wait till Yakuza gets on Steam, it's going to be one of the greatest days in PC history
>>
i only know of this game because of game grumps
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.