[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lone Echo and other VR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: loneecho.jpg (126KB, 959x511px) Image search: [Google]
loneecho.jpg
126KB, 959x511px
I'm loving the locomotion and interactivity of this but now I really want to see the mechanics used for a Space Engineer type game where everything can be built, changed or deconstructed.
>>
The zero g is fun as he'll. I only played echo arena though. Shame it became toxic competitive trash 2 days after launch
>>
>>385548428
Man agreed, what the fuck happened? In beta it was super fun but now it's EZPZ kids
>>
>>385547314
I gotta say I really liked Lone Echo and I'm really into VR, like the "AAA" games that are out are really good (Lone Echo, Robo Recall, Wilsons Heart) but man...I'm really starting to notice a lack of good content. I hope more High quality stuff comes out soon.
>>
>>385548428
>>385548556
They're adding skill matching now but I can only image that making things worse like I heard it did in Overwatch. Kids blaming their team for 'holding them back' and shit.
>>
Echo Arena is really fun, until you meet some lvl 50 slut who talks shit about her "low level teammates" while doing absolutely nothing and losing the round while spouting nonsense
>>
>>385549178
>her
Hey now, it's sexist is criticise women.
>>
>>385549178
I honestly think there's something about how "present" you are in VR that makes me more butt hurt about toxic kids, like in non VR games I'm just sitting at my desk looking at a screen usually laughing off that shit, but "being there" getting shit talked "in person" get me real diddled
>>
>>385548864
Lack of content for PS4 or PC VR?
>>
>>385549385
was so fucking stupid.
some lvl 50 cunt called "honkers" or "hooters" or something on the opponents team and one of my teammates knew each other.
they are all like "oh yeah we got these lowlvl teammates oh man haha i hope we can carry them haha" and i called them out for their bullshit talking about us while we can hear them. they muted me and then the no life slut didn't do anything positive at all the whole round and we handily beat their team.
fucking hilarious.
>>
>>385548864
There are a good few steam titles but you have to do some research first, since many are still Early Access.

Like Gorn is a short play game but it's being constantly worked on and has some fun combat. Just hope they'll give the warriors more attack animations.
>>
>>385548864
Onward may not be "AAA" but man is it a fun fucking shooter. Community is cool too.
>>
>>385547314
Does the rift have enough quality games like this to buy one over a PSVR?
>>
>>385550501
Yes and most of the Vive games too.
>>
File: 1482807440216.png (195KB, 364x397px) Image search: [Google]
1482807440216.png
195KB, 364x397px
>hear the devs who made Myst and Riven made a new game
>and it works with roomscale VR
>get it based on that alone
>its VR support is complete shit
I've never been more disappointed in my life
>>
>>385548556
it was super fun because in beta everyone was new, now theres skill discrepancies and no matchmaking to help, i think they just added it
>>
>>385549178
>>385549921

hasko?
>>
>>385549872
Both
>>
>>385549872
I meant PC
>>
>>385550120
Yeah I dig onward, I meant more SP titles
>>
>>385548428
Is Echo Arena voice chat soundactivated and enabled by default? It looks fun but if it's like Rocket League with voice chat only where 100% of players have a mic, then fuck that.
>>
>>385552845
yeah that bitch
let me guess she is some kind of e-celeb or some shit
or the only "girl" actually playing VR game so everyone is whiteknighting her
>>
>>385555180
no she's just an autistic stay at home mom who plays for 12 hours a day

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/54839/echo-arena-review-by-new-gamer
>>
>>385556069
god she was such an annoying cunt
hope i never run into her again
>>
>>385556069
>There have been times when I’m in a wheelchair or stuck at home due to health issues. Although I have to play seated
o-oh
>>
>>385556069
>>385555180

I had a run in with this bitch before. Fucking annoying, what was worse is we had some white knight faggots who wanted to defend her when I called her a bitch
>>
File: The-Surge-Wheelchair-1024x640[1].jpg (101KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
The-Surge-Wheelchair-1024x640[1].jpg
101KB, 1024x640px
>>385556962
That reminds me. How well do you think a game would be received if the player character was in a wheelchair as a means of locomotion? You're seated and move by using your controllers to push and pull the wheels on your sides.

Only pickle is would the player be allowed to stand up to reach something the character wouldn't? Maybe just pause the game if the headtracking goes too high.
>>
/v/ is fast today.
>>
>>385557473
you sound like a sad, sad little man
>>
>>385558619
nah man, she is just a cunt

she was all "aww these low lvl guys, we'll be sure to teach them how to play"
and I was just making fun of her saying "like,oh my god, like these low level scum like on my team like oh my god i hope we can like pull them through like omg"

she got nicely mad
>>
>>385558957
nobody on that game likes low levels because they are retarded the same way nobody likes newbies in rocket league because they are retarded
>>
>>385559020
our "low level teammates" did more than she did the entire round.
>>
>>385557717
sounds really cool actually
>>
>>385559020
There's two sides to this. Not everyone who's low level is shit; anyone who instantly sees a low level and thinks "we're gonna lose" is probably the weak link themselves, but are too blinded by the fact that their number is bigger than the other guy's number so it must be the other guy.
>>
>>385559579
i was lvl 15
that's not even a "low level"
her being lvl fucking 50 in less than a week and then playing like utter shit is just telling.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.