[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>>
>>385546406
7/10
>>
>>385546406
I liked the bit I played but I just couldn't get back into it. Note that over leveling will make you kill the story enemies too quickly and cut off their dialogue. This game loves to have huge back and forths between characters during battles even though battles are all quick.
>>
No one knows. No one played it.
>>
Yes.
Got some performance issues though, pushed the Wii HW a bit at some points
>>
>>385546406
I enjoyed it, characters were interesting for me as far as I can remember but it was kinda linear
>>
>>385546406
The story and characters were some of the worst I've seen. The gameplay was alright, though.
>>
>>385548267

>The story and characters were some of the worst I've seen.
Well it is Sakaguchi...

>Final Fantasy
>Last Story
What's next? End Game? Ultimate Over?
>>
>>385548267
This. Gameplay could be pretty fun at times but everything else was a bit bland
>>
File: latest.jpg (49KB, 610x390px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
49KB, 610x390px
>>385546406
I've never had more fun in a modern JRPG town than when I shot banana peels from my crossbow and watched people slip on them and fall on their asses.

Again and again.
>>
Very good.

I played it back to back with Xenoblade and honestly liked TLS more.
>>
>>385546406
It's ok. I put it down at some point and haven't gotten back to it.
>>
It would be good if it was at least somehow challenging.
As it is now, it allows you to fucking auto pilot it.
>>
>>385550531
>Playing with auto-attack enabled
Pleb
>>
>>385546406
It's pretty weird with some things. But overall I really liked it.

I found it to be reminiscent of playing FF7/8/9/10.
>>
No, it's thoroughly mediocre. 6/10.

It felt like it was made to be highly reminiscent of classic older RPGs, but does so to an absolute fault. The characters are incredibly bland, and the story is horribly easy to predict, even for a stupid faggot like me who is terrible with predicting plot twists.

The graphics were poor even for its time, with textures so muddy they made my eyes hurt and actually made it a pain to navigate through some cave areas.

The combat can be pretty good, but most of the time so easy that you don't need to use the environment or special attack situations, which were the only things that distinguished the combat.

Awful voice acting.

Dressing up my party so that they don't wear the same thing the entire game was awesome though, wish more long games would let me do that.
>>
File: Pandoras_Tower_box_artwork.png (175KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
Pandoras_Tower_box_artwork.png
175KB, 250x353px
>>385546406
superior Operation Rainfall game coming through
>>
>>385554782
>Awful voice acting
What the fuck? The voice acting was amazing.
>>
>>385554932
>game is built around caring for a girl
>said girl looks worse when she's not a tentacle monster and has a terribly bland personality
>>
Will he make a another RPG but for the Switch this time?
>>
>>385555154

>JRPG comes to the west with bottom of the barrel level voice acting
>someone always praises it
Seriously. I've even sen people claim Lunar and Tales games had good voice acting. All this makes me think is people in the west have zero standards when it comes to voice acting. You can just put a shitty voice on anything and the west will defend it.
>>
It's decent.
It won't blow you away or something but it's a nice city rpg.
>>
>>385554932
>>385546406

both underrated fun games, and both i only finished 3/4ths of before never playing them again.
>>
>>385554932
This.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.