[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

This comes out on PS4 on Tuesday and was wondering if it was any good?
>>
I think so, as far as traditional survival goes it's one of the best. It's essentially a free roam game where you need to manage a few things. Hunger, thirst, warmth and fatigue. Whilst it's by no means the prettiest game, sound design is very good for such a small team. I'd pick it up if you're into survival stuff.
t.someone who's been playing since it was essentially released as early access.
>>
>>385541929
Is it worth it for 28 bucks? It seems that it might get boring after a while.
>>
>>385542429
not $28, wait for a sale or something
not that anon btw
>>
>>385540982
You just survive, alone, during a Canadian snow storm.

If that sounds boring to you then you won't like it. Other wise it's an atmospheric snow storm survival simulator.
>>
>>385542429
I watched gameplay of it. It looked REALLY Boring, the only reason why I watched it was because it was an ASMR video. It looks cool and all but it'll get boring FAST. Not worth 28 bucks by any means
>>
>>385542742
>It looks cool and all but it'll get boring FAST. Not worth 28 bucks by any means

That is so retarded, watching a game is not the same as playing the damn game.

The game really makes the atmosphere a very hopeless situation, you feel hopeless all the time because resources are very limited.

As for OP, if you like survival games, this is one of the best ones, no zombie shit, good mechanics, down to earth type of setting and overall is very polished.

Also there is a story mode coming on this update on Tuesday, this has been a feature in the making for a long ass time.

But still, i will try to refund my game because fuck them and their countdown timer shit they did.
>>
>>385543145
Walking sims are one of my most played games but this game just looks frustrating/boring. you just walk around till u find a cabin, u go in, eat food, then go look for another cabin. It'd be cool if they added hunting/fishing/building or something else to do. Then again I watched the gameplay like a year ago, if they did add more stuff or a story i take back everything i said.
>>
>>385543475
>if they added hunting/fishing/building or something else to do

See, you have hot opinions but you know jack shit about the game, jesus christ man
>>
looks promising,got it a while back and im holding out on it till more content is released
>>
>>385543145
>Countdown timer shit they did.
What did they do?
>>
>>385543964
>looks promising,got it a while back and im holding out on it till more content is released

You know that in Tuesday the game comes out of early access with a story mode, new shit in sandbox and other features too right?

>>385543979
4 months ago they did a countdown that lasted 1 month, this countdown was started and there was speculation that this would be related to the Story mode, a mode that has been delayed like 2 or more years of pure cock teasing.

So you get the timer that is 99% an countdown for a update that was due in the end of the month, the devs teased images of shit people wanted like an elk in twitter and people camping cooking stuff, so the hype was though the roof and the devs were flanning the flames.

Countdown reaches to 0, they drop a trailer for Story mode that is coming in 2 more months.

So the hype and cockteasing were at a all time high during that cockteasing, the speculation was not shot down by the devs (they usually did shot down hype to not disappoint people before) so everyone was pretty sure that the most wanted feature was just around the corner.

So you can see people exploded in the forums because of this,a dev came out and said sorry and that they did this to gather attention for the PS4 new players.

So after that the rating of the game took a nose dive into the negative territory with people leaving negative reviews.

After that i lost all the trust i had in the dev and i hope that i can get a refund like it happen with KF2, its out of principle more than anything.
>>
>>385544694
I'll probably pick it up when it releases, I have been wanting an open world survival game that was just surviving with no zombies or some spooky monsters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.