[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related worth getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rainbow.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
In the mood to play a tactical shooter on a 'realistic' difficulty.
>>
I liked it a lot but most die hard R6 fans will tell you it's the worst game ever made.
>>
>>385538952
It's fun I guess, the campaign wasn't that great though and it ends up with you just blindfiring constantly occasionally poking out to headshot someone and waiting for your health to regen.

I loved playing Terrorist Hunt
>>
>>385538952
One of my favorite games ever to co-op with my buddies. Realistic difficulty Terrorist Hunts can be some tense shit.
>>
>>385538952
I kinda liked the first one, but it still wasn't as good as rainbow six 3 or the previous ones.
>>
>>385539198
>>385539403
The only tactical shooter I've ever really played was a moderately new Ghost Recon game. What do you guys recommend? Was going to get SWAT 4 but it isn't on steam.
>>
>>385539589
It was recently added to GOG, meaning there's more than likely a DRM-free torrent floating around
>>
>>385539589
You can't really go wrong with R6 vegas 2 if that's what you're in the mood for.
It has co-ordinated AI team movements that other games don't really have. Get your buddies to throw a flash or breach and clear while you enter from another door and catch terrorists in a crossfire, and clear rooms one after another etc.

It's pretty good.
>>
>>385538952
definitely worth getting. its not super tactical but the gunplay feels great and its amazing on co-op.

also the enemy ragdoll physics are extremely entertaining.
>>
>tactical shooters
play it coop, the ai are always shoit
>>
>>385538952
It's on the arcadey side of tactical. For fun, try playing through with just a Raging Bull.
>>
>>385539198
thats Lockdown
>>
>>385539198
But Vegas 1 was worse
>>
>>385538952
the game is dead and the few working servers have utter shit ping
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.