[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: slave knight gael.jpg (45KB, 442x400px) Image search: [Google]
slave knight gael.jpg
45KB, 442x400px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>385536235
Couldn't match the awesomeness of Ludwig.
>>
>>385536610
You're right, ludwig never stood a chance
>>
File: implying.jpg (101KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
101KB, 641x480px
>>385536698
>>
He was the best boss in the worst game
>>
>>385537018
>Dark Souls 3
>Worst
Why do people keep spouting this meme?
>>
>>385537079
Because when you throw out all the gay shit like muh npcs and muh world design, DS2 compared to DS3 has fun gameplay, making DS3 the worst one
>>
>>385537306
You're not seriously comparing DS3 combat to DS2? The monstrously deformed combat with the weightless animations and the giants that swing 3-ton steel clubs like they're cotton candy? No, I'm sure this is bait. Please be bait.
>>
>>385537637
Compared to every enemy being unstaggerable, having a charge/lunging attack, 6 hit combos, I'll take weightless animations
>>
File: 1477534046683.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1477534046683.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>385537306
>Fun gameplay
>Adaptability
>Broken hitboxes
>Retarded enemy and level design
>Boring and uninspired bosses
>horrid visuals
>slower paced combat
>>
>>385537637
>he thinks infinite rolls and completely unpunishable heals are better than tons of fun weapons and powerstance
>>
>>385536235
He's the best boss in the entire series and hes mad you think you have the right to face him.
>>
>>385537820
>>Adaptability
Sure
>>Broken hitboxes
Never happened to me
>>Retarded enemy and level design
"gameplay"
>>Boring and uninspired bosses
"gameplay"
>>horrid visuals
"gameplay"
>>slower paced combat
Because it's not trying to be Bloodborne Lite
>>
>>385537798
>every enemy being unstaggerable
completely untrue, dark souls 2 enemies literally had infinite poise, you had the games mixed up
>having a charge/lunging attack, 6 hit combos
So literally just get good?
You roll to avoid remember?
>>
>>385537798
>DaS3 enemies are unstaggerable
Is this a joke? Did you even play the game?

>charge/lunging attack
So you're annoyed at enemies having dangerous attacks, seriously?

>6 hit combos
Same as before, but even then, this is why the game gives you infinite roll spam. It's not the best way to approach a Souls game, but if you think it is comparable to having completely broken animations/design, then you have brain damage.
>>
>>385538074
Responding to everything with "gameplay" is not an argument, also
>because its not trying to be Bloodborne lite
even DS1 was faster than DS2, i'd rather fast-paced combat then slow sluggish boring garbage
>>
>>385538214
>roll
>another attack
>roll
>another attack
>goes on for 3 hours
>finally get a chance to hit
>another attack
i sure do love every mob taking 3 hours to fight
>>
>>385538441
Holy shit just kill yourself
>>
>>385538441
Or you could literally just hit back with a longer range weapon or time your hits well with a shorter weapon or go for the backstab or literally anything else, but yeah, sure, you've definitely got a solid point there.
>>
>Beserk: the video game
>Final boss is Guts
BRAVO MIYAZAKI
>>
>>385536235
His daughteru need painting materials so he went to get her some
>>
>>385538635
>some weapons are meant to be bad
damn... i surrender... ds3 is the best.....
>>
>>385538504
Not an argument
>>
>>385538785
Well yeah, considering this has been the case in all the Souls games with certain weapons...

Do go on though.
>>
>>385538865
You haven't made a single argument yet
>>
>>385538659

I dont see anything wrong with that.
>>
why does every DaS3 thread have to be about DaS2, goddamn it
>>
>>385539294
Because there is literally nothing to discuss about it, the only thing to do is start a shit flinging fight
>>
>>385537637
Dude r1 spam lmao
>>
>only two types of enemy attacks: 10 hit combo, and one shot kill
>18 out of 20 chests are mimics
The best in the series.
>>
>>385539418
When the game and DLC came out there was great discussion about the game and the bosses... But I guess if people stop playing only the Souls series rankers end up posting, and it's invariably bait threads that are fronts for shitposting. What a shitty fucking fanbase.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.