[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the /v/erdict of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

what is the /v/erdict of this?
>>
>>385535343
Shit. And now even more shit because of the open world maymay.
>>
>>385535343
assframe
>>
>>385535343
it's a great game if you don't like endgame content but love grinding. solid mechanics and gameplay.
>>
Alright gameplay held back by a shitty quest system and long periods of grinding
>>
it's fun for a couple of weeks MAX every year or two. that's it. anything more and you have terminal autism.
>>
>>385535343
It's shite and the only reason a lot of people still play it is because of the sunken cost fallacy.

t.Founderfag
>>
The devs are insane children and any potential their was in this game has long since been turned into a steaming pile of shit.
>>
File: ebin.jpg (16KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
16KB, 435x269px
most "free" free to play game, and that's saying something

the gameplay is fast and fluid, lots of different guns that play differently, as well as melee weapons, and each of the frames play differently as well

the verdict: noice/10
>>
I like jumping around and shooting stuff. Feels smooth and fast paced. Sadly the whole game just just about reaching the end of each level or wave defense, both are just mindless grind with no challnge.
I progressed through the start map for a while and when I realised I'm wasting time by not rushing through it, I quit. I'm not playing a game to skip everything, but if it's so easy and it wants you to skip I can't handle it. Maybe it's my autism or something, but mindless grinding from the beggining just for the sake of it is no fun, especially if nothing comes after it. I rush through farm missions to unlock more weapons that I level up with more rushed farming.
>>
What Destiny wishes it was
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.