[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most comfy GTA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Tumi_Verchety_car_woop_woop!.jpg (41KB, 488x448px) Image search: [Google]
Tumi_Verchety_car_woop_woop!.jpg
41KB, 488x448px
Most comfy GTA?
>>
That one you played as a kid.
>>
GTA2
>>
All of them were pretty confy.

Except V.
>hurr durr let's kill some hipsters because LUUUUL
>killing the ceo of an apple parody XDDDD
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
GTA 1, 3 and VC are the most comfy
San Andreas is still the best in the series though
>>
File: 30.jpg (24KB, 341x801px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
24KB, 341x801px
>>385534428

Your dumb greentext aside, GTAV was indeed uncomfy. Couldn't even venture out into the wilderness in search of comfy because there was constantly a highway nearby in view. GTAV's map sucked. If it wasn't 50% mountains it would've been better.

>>385533534

I'd say 3. As rough as it is to play these days in comparison to the newer ones, it's setting was max comfy.
>dark and dreary weather
>rain
>that radio
>just cruising around
>wishing Shoreside Vale was bigger and had more shit to do
>"Mah mothers mah sister!"
>>
>>385533668
I started with GTA1 but it wasn't that comfy
>>
>>385534963
>GTAV's map sucked
It doesn't help that the collectibles are pretty much worthless
>>
TAKE YOUR BABY BY THE HAND
>>
>>385535264
AND MAKE HER DO A HIGH HANDSTAND
>>
>>385533668

1 and 2 aren't really comfy. There's not much you can really take in environmentally.

3 was pretty damn comfy, as well as LCS version of the map, which is slightly superior.

VC would've had a perfect map if not for the massive desert-sized stretch of beach eating up map space. Could have added a nice sized part of Miami there.

SA Los Santos is comfy as hell.

IV was pretty comfy all around. I spent a lot of time just walking around the city. LC's map didn't have much variety aside from the NJ part, but it was dense and detailed.

V, I still don't know. I just didn't care for the map. It felt like one of those maps where they tried too hard to shove too much into it, yet did nothing with most of anything on the map.
>>
>>385534881
Hey MXC/Takeshi's Castle poster what's your problem with GTA2?
>>
>>385535203

GTAV felt like the least "GTA" game of them all. You couldn't survive worth shit, which meant shootouts with cops, wanted sprees, and shit like that lasted minutes max. There were no fun cheats - most of them were limited with a timer, which was fucking horseshit. The fucking SP could have cheats, just turn off cheevos. What's the big fucking deal? Plus the Online was just shit.
>>
>>385535458
2dark4me needs more weather cycles other than night
>>
TAKE

THESE BROKEN WINGS
>>
>>385535564
>play SINGLEPLAYER
>have to put in invincibility cheat every 5 minutes
What's the fucking point R*? Why not just have it so you input the cheat the first time to enable it and then a second time to disable it?
>>
>>385536201

I feel like there's some assblasted long-time dev on the board that doesn't like the idea of players breezing through his content, so he forces the team to limit cheat codes.

IMHO, for me, GTA games were always about doing whatever the fuck you wanted to achieve what you want, while also having a lengthy list of fun cheats to fuck around with. It was always one of my favorite parts of the older games on PS2.
>>
>>385536434
I don't even mean for the missions, I just mean when I want to just fuck around it's annoying to put the cheat in every time.
>>
>>385533534
Nice shotgun Tommy!
>>
>>385535264
LOVE MY WAY
>>
>>385533534
San andreas is most comfy
>>
>>385535449
fuck you
1 and 2 are comfy for me
>>
File: VicePoint-GTAVC-northwards.jpg (118KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
VicePoint-GTAVC-northwards.jpg
118KB, 1000x800px
the first island in vice city was the best
you had a club, mall, hotel strip, and a few canals
>>
>>385538421
and a beach
>>
>>385538421
I liked the second island better, mostly because of the condo with the free heli and all the properties. First island is most comfy tho.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.