[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fun pve build to go in this shit show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DarkSouls.jpg (493KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DarkSouls.jpg
493KB, 1920x1200px
What's the most fun pve build to go in this shit show
>>
crypt black sword
>>
There is literally no way to make DS2 PvE fun. It's impossible.
>>
>>385530472
Powerstancing 2 caestus
>>
File: Untitled.png (376KB, 1222x464px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
376KB, 1222x464px
>>385530472
>>
>>385530472
PVE in DaS2 is pretty easy. Any build except for faith can become OP. I'd say go for a pure magic build as magic is better in DaS2 than the other games. Plus you can do sexy witch fashionsouls and use binocs in off hand to aim spells very easily.
>>
CE in bone fist.
If you want something else DS2 specific, power stance blue flames with staff of wisdom on the side.

Blue flame is a spellsword catalyst that can be buffed. ALL attack and magic boosts also boost the damage of the sword for both types of damage.
So if you buff blue flame with something like great or crystal magic weapon, both the melee and spells will be really fucking strong.
There's also a shit ton of sorcery to play with.
>>
File: IMG_3156.jpg (41KB, 596x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3156.jpg
41KB, 596x693px
Dual Poison whips and a back up poison rapier
>>
>>385530472
use big sword make slash slash slash
>>
>>385530472
I went with a dark zwei, just getting my strength and dex high enough to use it, pumping the rest of the points into MAG and INT. It's fun to be a spellcasting swordsman who can crush everything
>>
Join company of champions and go bare handed
>>
>>385534154
you are just too stupid

enjoy your handholding linear action rolling simulator
>>
>>385530472
uninstall and play a better game
>>
>>385538780
Dark Souls III's not great either. Doesn't make DS2 good.
>>
I just want to know one thing. Why did this game look so bad/weird? I mean technically it is upgraded and should be prettier but.. it's definitely not, aside from a few places.
>>
File: file.png (117KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 268x200px
>>385534250
This. Be like the fist of the fucking Northstar.
>>
>>385538780
>literally braindead numbers combat
>takes any modicum of intelligence
hate nu-darksouls babbies so much, game really should have ended after 1
>>
Honestly the bone fists, they turn you into a martial artist and allow you to run and drop kick your opponent
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.