[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This series is fun. Fuck you /v/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Borderlands1.jpg (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands1.jpg
271KB, 960x540px
This series is fun.
Fuck you /v/.
>>
This series is fuck.
Fun you /v/
>>
>>385525887
>This series is fun (with friends for a short while).
FTFY
>>
1 was fun with friends
2 was fun until the stupid endgame where you needed to grind new weapons every level up because at that point 1 level doubled the damage.
>>
>>385525887
i agree
>>
>1
it's okay, bretty gud if you're into farmfest games

>2
it's ehhhhh if you're able to ignore memes/story
gameplay was worse, but still playable

>tps
shit nigger what are you doing
gameplay was slightly better than 2, but the whole game was unbearable to play
>>
This game plays like a singleplayer MMO and it's shit because of it
Bullet sponges are mostly unfun, especially with shit weapons the game gives you
>>
>>385525887
>caring what /v/ says
>>
File: KPRFtF0.jpg (539KB, 1357x1920px) Image search: [Google]
KPRFtF0.jpg
539KB, 1357x1920px
I hate using "overrated" to describe stuff, but it's legitimately the most fitting word for this entire series. Imagine if Diablo 2 loses 95% of its complexity and charm and the resulting product gets shoved into a generic lifeless corpse of an FPS. Throw in the cringiest writing you can think of, some broken promises and ruined hopes, and voila you've got yourself a Borderlands game.
BL1 looked really interesting with its artstyle and music for about 30 minutes and then it just nosedived into the sea of shit
>>
>>385525887
Funnest character from each game?
>>
>>385526874
I see a NIPPLE
MODS
>>
>>385526978
Brick and Krieg of fucking course!
>>
1 has great atmosphere and writing, and was kind of fresh gameplay wise at the time.

Reverse everything for Borderlands 2.
>>
Whatever floats your boat. I personally found them to be the single most boring incarnation of the FPS genre ever to be conceived and overall a miserable fucking experience.

Explain me why you like them so much? The only replies I've gotten is "loot" or "4 player coop", but that can't possibly be enough to make a game good, right?
>>
>>385527153

It's fun for the same reason Diablo is fun. Kill some things, get shiny new stuff, kill harder things with bigger numbers. It's shallow but satisfying with the illusion of really quick pacing and progress. "Who knows how strong I'll be in an hour" sort of thing.
>>
>>385527065
This, havent tried em all in tps
>>
I played the entire series singleplayer.
And I enjoyed them all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.