[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: Don't buy the Sega Genesis Flashback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x400px
Here's a reminder, **You shouldn't buy the Sega Genesis Flashback** and Here's why!

1) The Sega Genesis Flashback is basically AtGames' attempt to compete with the success of the NES Classic and they were like "Let's make a Sega Genesis Classic Game Console with better emulation and UI, but instead the fixed the sound pitch, but the performance is even worse, sound popping and skipping, frame drops, etc. Blast Processing more like **Ass Processing**, such wasted potential, well that's AtGames, this is the best they can do.

2) There are far superior alternatives over the Sega Genesis Flashback like Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Raspberry Pi, Virtual Console, PS Store, Retron 5, Retro Freak, an actual Genesis, Steam, App Store, Xbox Live Arcade, etc.

3) For 80$ is just a scam, you can get a Raspberry Pi 3 with the Genesis mini case for less than 80$ and offers anything at a far far superior quiality

4) Is far less powerful than the NES Classic

Don't buy the Genesis Flashback, oh and the Atari Flashback 8 Gold had better performance than the Genesis Flashback, but worse sound
>>
How can Sega Compete with something that nobody has?
>>
>>385520985
>Blast Processing more like **Ass Processing**
That's all I needed to read to convince me of your argument.
>>
nintenbros gonna toddle
>>
>>385521109
AtGames made the Genesis clones for like nearly a decade, they were inspired from the NES Classic to make an improved version, but they instead made a rushed product and it sucked, heck the Russian clone the "Mega Drive X" which is a SOAC is far better than AtGames' crap and has good sound and performance
>>
>>385520985

It's not even out yet, the fuck are you talking about with sound pitch and audio issues and stuttering? This is supposed to be their first hdmi version of the console, and no one has any idea how it will compare to the nes classic. Also it has 85 games, that's a lot for $80. Wait and see how it is when it comes out, instead of shitting on it. Granted, at games has released some really shitty consoles before but those were all composite.
>>
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/29/sega-genesis-flashback-review that's the full review of the damn thing, AtGames shipped review copies before pre-orders
>>
>>385521843
>85 games

a lot of those games will probably be shitty homebrew/flash games like "hockey" and "spider"
>>
Just preordered mine, gonna be so much fun!
>>
>>385522106
Cancel the preorder and just emulate that crap on PC
>>
>>385520985
>success of the NES Classic

How can it be a success if no one can buy it and every unit is sitting in some scalper's garage?
>>
If you guys want to a actually good genesis/master system equivalent of the NES/SNES Classic get the TecToy ones. Good quality build, takes the original cartridges, have some 20 something games already in memory and takes SD cards.
>>
>>385520985
>For 80$ is just a scam, you can get a Raspberry Pi 3
Or for $20 or less, you can get a real Genesis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.